over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats ur fav weight gain/bulking supp?

RealDonkeykong

Registered
I love MHP up your mass...tastes great wish it had more cals but for the price of tenlbs and the overall quality it my fav?Anyone else have a good one or prefer prtien creatine ect

carbs rule lol...Pre workout i eat big meal 1 hour during i may drink carbs but def post wo immediatley then protien and meal soon after.I should look into blends from bulk powders and make my own blends for pre post and during

Maltodextrin, you might as well be drinking sugar in your workout and that supplement contains no fiber to slow the GI, it also has no other nutrients

If I'm going to use a supplement for my carbs I personally like Karbolic

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness[/QUOTE
i hate to break this to you bro, but karbolic moves through system faster then dextrose, so you have simple carb thats for sure, like with cytocarb, they claim complex carb, even on label, not even close, with gi of 100, same as dextrose and with my ectomorph genetics ,that combo is very effective during bulk phase, i dont want to slow shit, i need simple carbs to spike that insulin, i get fiber from whole food and sugar, hell with a gi of 62, sugar is more complex then karbolic

Last edited:
it's not ideal quality but can't help but like true mass.

1 serving true mass + milk + 2tablespoons natural pb + 1 scoop no sugar added ice cream + a little water to thin it out.

1) five guys double bacon cheeseburger all the way.

2) Popeyes 5 piece spicy original with mardi gras mustard.

food is a supplement lol

Clean bulking is basically when one tries to pack on as much lean muscle mass as possible while strictly watching the amount of fat being consumed.

a big ass bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar.

fuck fat content. even when bulking. high carbs, high protein, low fat ALWAYS.

i can't stand putting on "mass" aka love handles from overeating dietary fats.

a big ass bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar.

fuck fat content. even when bulking. high carbs, high protein, low fat ALWAYS.

i can't stand putting on "mass" aka love handles from overeating dietary fats.

yeah well without ther are good fats and sat fats inc test levels...depends on metabo...I have to eat Bulking and drink shakes to fit mealsmin to gain working 8- sometime 14 hour days gym,family,,,but i get in my cals and even if its a couple big macs can always see abs and strirated glutes lol...Im the type of dude on less im "on" I have to drink Lard and bacon shakes to gain lol

yeah well without ther are good fats and sat fats inc test levels...depends on metabo...I have to eat Bulking and drink shakes to fit mealsmin to gain working 8- sometime 14 hour days gym,family,,,but i get in my cals and even if its a couple big macs can always see abs and strirated glutes lol...Im the type of dude on less im "on" I have to drink Lard and bacon shakes to gain lol

Lucky you, I guess.

I feel like I can't even eat a couple tablespoons of peanut butter nowadays without feeling like legit fat fuck. My dietary fats are coming from trace sources for the most part these days and I'll have a cheat once or twice a week that has a little above average. No red meat, peanut butter, even nuts, pretty much. Kinda fuckin sucks, but I look a lot better....some people are more sensitive to carbs, some fat. I can eat carbs all day and the worst that'll happen is upper abdomen sticking out a little by the end of the day but I can deal with that. I seem to just store fat really easily though for some reason.

everyone (outside of bbing/pl ect) say same thing however its a blessing and curse...You may gain fat more easily but you prob dont have to force feed to gain mass or just to have a good pr day.Not many are strictly Mesomorphs Im more meso now but alot ecto...Still for my size i do well in any pl comp and could prob destroy if i wanted to suck water ect..But I love bbing to so I train for size and Power rather place 3rd being a class bigger than lower bw and 1st place...I do believe for the price mhp is best weight gain of course id rather eat a steak w/potatoes but working full time (and then some)trying to eat every 2-3 hrs shakes are a must...If anyone has any recc on making ur own super high cal shake with supp bulk blends FEEL FREE TO SHARE!!!If i can save a buck and get a better blend Im game!!!
Lucky you, I guess.

I feel like I can't even eat a couple tablespoons of peanut butter nowadays without feeling like legit fat fuck. My dietary fats are coming from trace sources for the most part these days and I'll have a cheat once or twice a week that has a little above average. No red meat, peanut butter, even nuts, pretty much. Kinda fuckin sucks, but I look a lot better....some people are more sensitive to carbs, some fat. I can eat carbs all day and the worst that'll happen is upper abdomen sticking out a little by the end of the day but I can deal with that. I seem to just store fat really easily though for some reason.

Oats and peanut butter all day with eggs and a banana, and for a shake powder oats pb and coconut oil and whey. All Cheap too!

Man I just add in carbs when my progress stops and I stick with oats if I need to stay full, and if I can then rice or some cereals have very good GI levels (google it, it'll be the ones that taste like shit for sure).

But I feel like a lot of people just keep upping their carbs or calories while they are making gains and progress on much lower and this resulting in them adding a lot more fat.

P.S. If you are bulking don't forget your digestive enzyme and such supplements.

Man I just add in carbs when my progress stops and I stick with oats if I need to stay full, and if I can then rice or some cereals have very good GI levels (google it, it'll be the ones that taste like shit for sure).

But I feel like a lot of people just keep upping their carbs or calories while they are making gains and progress on much lower and this resulting in them adding a lot more fat.

P.S. If you are bulking don't forget your digestive enzyme and such supplements.

I agree... Additions in calories should be calculated just like prep. Add food as needed, not just because you can.

There is going to be a point of diminishing returns, where any further food will contribute negatively to your goals (too much fat, health issues)

Get your food up to the point where you are making great progress and your body fat is at a level you deem acceptable and doesn't keep you too far away from striking distance at the start of prep.

shake

Just wanted to add my post workout shake to this
2-3 scoops Gold standard protein
1 cup oats
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups of whole milk
1 banana
Cheap weight gainer

Last edited:
Just wanted to add my post workout shake to this
2-3 scoops Gold standard protein
1 cup oats
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups of whole milk
1 banana
Cheap weight gainer

nice...I sometimes run out of gainer and ill use 40 gram whey banana peanut butter and a bag of instant oats...

Speaking for the guys in my life..
Serious Mass Protein, fast food burgers, and some good ol' Dbol!

Twice ground top round turned into some tasty tar tar. couple pounds daily
for strength /size period.. T

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear