over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's with all the Hate for Gyno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoFocused

Registered
Most bodybuilders seem to view it as the worst thing possible. I have large gyno and actually love it (yes I'm bisexual). But it's so frustrating posting my pics on Instagram and having assholes make rude comments and send them to their friends laughing.

I just don't understand the detest for it. Someone enlighten me.

X3..x4..x5

Fuck off if you're not going to answer

So your saying your too damn stupid to know why people don't like gyno, men and women, (women don't like men with gyno) so your saying your that Goddang stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your saying your too damn stupid to know why people don't like gyno, men and women, (women don't like men with gyno) so your saying your that Goddang stupid?

You're obviously too fucking stupid to comprehend I clearly wrote "I LOVE IT" so no, you rude bitch..I don't get why others detest it.

You're obviously too fucking stupid to comprehend I clearly wrote "I LOVE IT" so no, you rude bitch..I don't get why others detest it.

Lol YOU LOVE IT! Then if you love it like you say you do, post a video of you squeezing it and slapping it around and bouncing it up and down like little ravioli flaps!... Fucking do it don't bullshit... If you do that then we will all tell you why gyno is hated...

NOBODY TELL HIM WHY GYNO IS HATED UNTIL HE POSTS HIS NIPPLE FLAPPING VIDEO!

Lol YOU LOVE IT! Then if you love it like you say you do, post a video of you squeezing it and slapping it around and bouncing it up and down like little ravioli flaps!... Fucking do it don't bullshit... If you do that then we will all tell you why gyno is hated...

NOBODY TELL HIM WHY GYNO IS HATED UNTIL HE POSTS HIS NIPPLE FLAPPING VIDEO!

Fuck you're a douche

Fuck you're a douche

Do it you bisexual nipple flicker! You think your hot shit with your flappy nipples,do Ya!? Well I'll tell you something you midget molesting gyno infested troll! Your nipples are ugly, I bet they are fat, flappy, smelly, jiggly, breakfast sausage colored, miscellaneously hairy, puffy nipplits! Now post your nipple video or be gone!!

None shall pass till the nipple video is posted!

One of the better threads I've read here.

Do it you bisexual nipple flicker! You think your hot shit with your flappy nipples,do Ya!? Well I'll tell you something you midget molesting gyno infested troll! Your nipples are ugly, I bet they are fat, flappy, smelly, jiggly, breakfast sausage colored, miscellaneously hairy, puffy nipplits! Now post your nipple video or be gone!!

How old are u? 12?

I can't..

Just going to act like I've placed you on ignore now

Spit my drink out. Shit! Lmao! :headbang:

How old are u? 12?

I can't..

Just going to act like I've placed you on ignore now

Why you know you want to show all of us you sexy nips. Just do it, everyone will applaud you here man! Everyone gets gyno atleast once it's Hollywood!

Last edited:
Why you know you want to show all of us you sexy nips. Just do it, everyone will applaud you here man! Everyone gets gyno atleast once it's Hollywood!

Thing is..my nips are actually very sexy and I make plenty money off them on webcam. I seriously just don't understand the hate I get from other bodybuilders when the same assholes probably juice harder than me and would have it too if they didn't spend money on meds to reverse or pay thousands to have it removed.

I know it's frowned upon to have it on stage, but I just don't understand this sheep mentality hate for it. Oh well, thought I could have a serious discussion here about it, but I was obviously wrong. Carry on. And kudos to the bitch tits joke..they're soooo funny. Keep going

Last edited:
IBTL.....

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

All he said was, "Really dude?"...nothing wrong with that...Your response about being "too fucking stupid" is completely uncalled for and it really is a dumb thread. Why would a male bodybuilder, competitive or not, want female breast tissue?'

Anyway, your "too fucking stupid" comment just earned you a 3 day vacation!

All he said was, "Really dude?"...nothing wrong with that...Your response about being "too fucking stupid" is completely uncalled for and it really is a dumb thread. Why would a male bodybuilder, competitive or not, want female breast tissue?'

Anyway, your "too fucking stupid" comment just earned you a 3 day vacation!

You should reread the thread he responded that way because futurefreak called him stupid first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member