advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats wrong with my follistatin(precision peptides)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you get the flakes into the needle? i got some pretty large ones in mine.

Last edited:
I didn't really have flakes. Just little undissolved particles. They made it thru the needle. But I think each subq shot may be a different concentration. lol

The Beggar

I didn't really have flakes. Just little undissolved particles. They made it thru the needle. But I think each subq shot may be a different concentration. lol

The Beggar

yea mine is full of really big flakes. theres no way its gonna make it into the needle.. theyre still not dissolved and its been a whole day.

well i just got off the phone with PP. apparently its been happening a lot with the follistatin but its not a big problem because the flakes are just the filler that the peptide is bound to and not the peptide itself. he told me the peptide itself gets fully dissolved and is good to use.

in other words, ITS TIME TO GET HUGE :headbang:

ok!!

well im working on that issue and to me thats a big deal so it will be resolve one way or the other and again please accept my apology!!

he told me the peptide itself gets fully dissolved and is good to use.

That's incorrect and is not always the case. There should be no flakes, lumps, ect... whatsoever.

ok!!

I will say this again i got it handle so just relax im on it like wet paint!

mixing follistatin!!

Precision peptides has been adding l-arginine to each 1mg vial of follistatin for volume purposes this is not a dangerous chemical but just an amino acid each and everyone of you has been getting 1mg of follistatin in each vial but you also has been getting l-arginine also this has been causing the mixing problem but this will no longer occur with the follistatin ever again .

AND AGAIN!!

This practice will seize to exist I want everyone to know that this was only done for volume purposes and for that reason only anyway I told you all i would take care of it and I DID!!

This practice will seize to exist I want everyone to know that this was only done for volume purposes and for that reason only anyway I told you all i would take care of it and I DID!!

awesome. thx black. definately gonna get some more folli later on.

well i have vials where they had stickers on them and then peeled off and other stickers put on it . so who knows whats in them vials .and now theres arginine in there as well with out saying any thing ill take my money back

Sure

well i have vials where they had stickers on them and then peeled off and other stickers put on it . so who knows whats in them vials .and now theres arginine in there as well with out saying any thing ill take my money back

We bring you guys FOLLISTATIN..........at a LOW PRICE.........and you are complaining about an amino acid that we added? Is this that much of a travesty? Still 1 mg of follistatin but added arginine......people pay money for arginine and we give it for free..........and you want your money back.....crazy

phil no its just because like i said the labels are pulled off and replaced with others who the h--- knows what else is in them. the ghrp-2 i got and cjc come in a box and half of the stickers are in the box not on the product wheres the labels plus the tracking number on them . the follistatin and the igf-lr3 both have black caps .like i said ill take all money back

phil no its just because like i said the labels are pulled off and replaced with others who the h--- knows what else is in them. the ghrp-2 i got and cjc come in a box and half of the stickers are in the box not on the product wheres the labels plus the tracking number on them . the follistatin and the igf-lr3 both have black caps .like i said ill take all money back

wtf? ive had no problems with my vials. everything looks good. and ill admit that the flakes are weird at first but theres nothing wrong with the folli. especially at that low of a price.

everything ive ordered from PP is working just how i expected it to. the folli hasnt seemed to have kicked in yet but i ordered some DES and ghrp2/cjc and they are all good.

We bring you guys FOLLISTATIN..........at a LOW PRICE.........and you are complaining about an amino acid that we added? Is this that much of a travesty? Still 1 mg of follistatin but added arginine......people pay money for arginine and we give it for free..........and you want your money back.....crazy

It's a conspiracy Phil! Arginine oh wait isn't that a distant cousin chemically related to arsenic? Prices so low they will end up poisoning everyone on Professionalmuscle.com

P.S.Phil hit me up I'm ready to put in another order and had a question!

wtfmansloth no thats just one of the reasons . why would they send you you vials that have been relabeled. then the igf-lr3 have black caps so did my follistatin which the labels are in the box. so whats what . same thing with the cjc and ghrp-2 got some got labels all the rest in the box what the hell is that im glad your order whent well but i got 310.00 and dont know what shits what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear