advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats wrong with my follistatin(precision peptides)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly

wtfmansloth no thats just one of the reasons . why would they send you you vials that have been relabeled. then the igf-lr3 have black caps so did my follistatin which the labels are in the box. so whats what . same thing with the cjc and ghrp-2 got some got labels all the rest in the box what the hell is that im glad your order whent well but i got 310.00 and dont know what shits what

There is NO excuse to have a label problem.....someone packaging this needs to be reassigned and I will see what the problem is.........labeling is the EASY part....EASY parts need to be a non issue........I will talk to them, so sorry......

We bring you guys FOLLISTATIN..........at a LOW PRICE.........and you are complaining about an amino acid that we added? Is this that much of a travesty? Still 1 mg of follistatin but added arginine......people pay money for arginine and we give it for free..........and you want your money back.....crazy

I'm a little disapointed to hear that there is something in it, not disclosed to us. I like to know what I am taking, and it should be disclosed on the label or in some way. We are injecting this into our test subjects. We should be aware if something has been added, for whatever reason. Am I wrong on this?

A refund request is probably an overeaction, give them a chance to make it right. Their stuff does work very well.

Last edited:
wtfmansloth no thats just one of the reasons . why would they send you you vials that have been relabeled. then the igf-lr3 have black caps so did my follistatin which the labels are in the box. so whats what . same thing with the cjc and ghrp-2 got some got labels all the rest in the box what the hell is that im glad your order whent well but i got 310.00 and dont know what shits what

oh i see. i didnt understand. yea thats a problem but its probably a on in a million type of things. like i said, ive had no problems with my order other than the confusion about the flakes in the folli.

I don't mind additives in fact I'd like a complex peptide blend utilizing ghrp/ghrh/that has a synergistic as well as systematic without compromising purity without having to measure or dilute with additional emphasis on localized effect on lagging muscles I don't care if it induces hunger or deprives me of oxygen as long as I can gain 20 pounds of muscle in month while dropping bf% another 7% , but Jim,LMR, and yourself should have been working on this light years ago for sweatshop fees, it needs to be affordable preferably somewhere between your cost of IPA.
I think your fanmail would increase 10 fold but becareful sombody will say that additives will lower there chances making bantem weight or getting that men's health fiqure all because of poor quality
Shame on PP
I was hoping for IGF-DES Dnrp-6 with DAC also I'm not trying to be greedy but can you make those buy1 get 3 free, tell Jim I'm a customer for Life I could care less about those peptide companies that use charcol and mineral fragments in order to keep company overhead down an additional 20% without sacrificing complex amino sequences.
By the way

IRON DRAGON is having a massive sale on partially used vials of GHRP-2 for 45 bucks it gets better for every 400 you spend you get a free 15ml vial of sterile water act now the sepsis level might put a 3 week delay on your freebe

Phil i understand that things happen and your sorry. but i got cjc 1293 orange tops right. then the ghrp-2 and the mgf i got have gray tops so i dont know what is what .then the two with the black tops.with one des -igf and the other ones follistatin.and the problem with the follistatin with me is im on blood thinners and the first thing my hematologist did was ask for my supp list and told me i can not take anything with ariginine in it because it constricts my veins with blood thinners which can cause me some serious problems so this is why the customers should always no what you put in it

Phil i understand that things happen and your sorry. but i got cjc 1293 orange tops right. then the ghrp-2 and the mgf i got have gray tops so i dont know what is what .then the two with the black tops.with one des -igf and the other ones follistatin.and the problem with the follistatin with me is im on blood thinners and the first thing my hematologist did was ask for my supp list and told me i can not take anything with ariginine in it because it constricts my veins with blood thinners which can cause me some serious problems so this is why the customers should always no what you put in it

DID YOUR DOCTOR SEE THIS?

Implication in Vascular Health (1/28/05)

L-arginine is an essential amino acid required by the constitutive enzyme, endothelial NO oxide synthase (eNOS), to produce NO. In healthy humans, L-arginine induces peripheral vasodilatation and inhibits platelet aggregation due to an increased NO production. Clinical trials to date support potential clinical applications of L-arginine in the treatment of coronary artery disease and peripheral arterial disease, as well as in the prevention of in-stent restenosis. We, the Cholesterol Center of the Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati, propose that L-arginine supplementation may be novel therapy for Buerger’s disease. A pilot study is underway to investigate the effectiveness of L-arginine in treating Buerger’s Disease.
L-arginine and Vascular Pathophysiology top of page

DEVILS ADVOCATE

AND YOU KNOW WHAT FOLLISTATIN DOES? YOUR DOCTOR KNOWS ABOUT FOLLISTATIN AND ITS SYNERGICITY WITH BLOOD THINNERS? IGF-1 ALSO? GHRP? I MEAN, HONESTLY? AND HE IS WORRIED ABOUT ONLY ARGININE?

What's the reason for adding L-arginine to it?

phil all i know is that he told me it can react with the heparin blood thinner and no ECA that i was thinking of ephedrine also no good same reason. No he doesn't know about the peps because he would tell me to stay away because there not fda approved. he does take care of my trt blood work also

Bulk

What's the reason for adding L-arginine to it?

If you saw 1 mg in a bottle......as it is.....people would want their money back as you can barely see it........no other reason than that......we sill start selling it without for those who do not desire to have it in the bottle........but it is truly a non issue to us.......we are here to help people, be healthier, afford peptides....our intentions are good believe me......if the added arginine bothers people we can sell it without............it is actually easier for us to do that.

Yes

phil all i know is that he told me it can react with the heparin blood thinner and no ECA that i was thinking of ephedrine also no good same reason. No he doesn't know about the peps because he would tell me to stay away because there not fda approved. he does take care of my trt blood work also

Thats my point.....exactly my point....think about it.....its your call man, I understand completely...........if you do not want the follistatin or IGF I will send you something else in its place but you have to send it back please......can I get you to guarantee that you will send it back?

If you saw 1 mg in a bottle......as it is.....people would want their money back as you can barely see it........no other reason than that......we sill start selling it without for those who do not desire to have it in the bottle........but it is truly a non issue to us.......we are here to help people, be healthier, afford peptides....our intentions are good believe me......if the added arginine bothers people we can sell it without............it is actually easier for us to do that.

I like the idea of the arginine in there. It's surely beneficial for my goals. I just want to know it's in there. It's just the nature in which these are used, it seems important to dislcose what is being taken. I trust your intentions, but you should inform people. What's in the vial, should be on the label, or somehow disclosed. Maybe fillers in these are common place, it would just be nice to know.

The results have been incredible, glad you guys are here and doing this.

We have no idea just how lucky we are, I happen to see a research company selling.05mg of Follistatin Human Recombinant (yes you heard me righ) for the low, low price of 367.00 price for a 1mg you ask 4362.00

It found this germ, Apparently L-argininev has used and is amonst Doctors and scientists. they are using a methyl ester form of L1 carnintine in there Follistatin study, I will dig through the PDF and find different binding factors etc.
Human Recombinant Follistatin
Treatment with the NG-nitro-l-arginine methyl ester also reduced endothelial cell migration and differentiation induced by Ad-Fstl1. The stimulatory effect of Ad-Fstl1 on ischemic limb reperfusion was abolished in mice lacking eNOS. These data indicate that Fstl1 is a secreted muscle protein or myokine that can function to promote endothelial cell function and stimulates revascularization in response to ischemic insult through its ability to activate Akt-eNOS signaling.

HGH has fillers in it, it stinks that this filler had some problems dissolving, but I honestly dont see the problem with having a filler. I thought it was just kind of assumed that peps came with fillers.

Phil/Black, I've been trying to do an order for several hundred dollars to the uk and it's not giving me any shipping options, hence not letting me confirm my order. I've emailed Jim and his response was that "he's not sure"

I could quite easily be ordering this volume + monthly but I can't even place my first order :(

can you assist?

Phil/Black, I've been trying to do an order for several hundred dollars to the uk and it's not giving me any shipping options, hence not letting me confirm my order. I've emailed Jim and his response was that "he's not sure"

I could quite easily be ordering this volume + monthly but I can't even place my first order :(

can you assist?

I've had stuff through to the UK, expect to pay import tax on it.

not to call anyone out....

but doesnt arginine and HERPES have a bad reaction when mixed??????

:eek:

Just sayin.....

:D

someone seems to have their panties in a wad.... people need to calm down. Phil, PP, and Black will all make it up and will make all customers satisfied...

Think the arginine filler is a non-issue

Fillers are commonly employed. I'm not qualified to judge whether arginine is the best choice, but it's pretty benign ... naturally occurring in reasonable amounts.

I think the strategy of myostatin inhibition by peptides like rh-FS is pretty promising, and it is cool that we have access to try this research approach.

I just saw an interesting but very technical discussion of the myostatin inhibition approach:
USES OF MYOSTATIN ANTAGONISTS - AMGEN INC

Some pretty sophisticated science is being applied here. I'm interested ...

Yes

Fillers are commonly employed. I'm not qualified to judge whether arginine is the best choice, but it's pretty benign ... naturally occurring in reasonable amounts.

I think the strategy of myostatin inhibition by peptides like rh-FS is pretty promising, and it is cool that we have access to try this research approach.

I just saw an interesting but very technical discussion of the myostatin inhibition approach:
USES OF MYOSTATIN ANTAGONISTS - AMGEN INC

Some pretty sophisticated science is being applied here. I'm interested ...

As did we........a non issue.......but some make it an issue........so we will address it....customer service baby!! ahhahahhaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear