over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's Your Advice Regarding

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
my shoulder. If you read my post about an injection that's making my shoulder hurt worse than when I tore off my rotator cuff muscle.

It's just to the point where I can begin to move it around - still limited in range of motion. Since this was just caused by an injection and is not a torn or damaged muscle, should I just try and workout with as much weight as I can bear? Or, should I just wait until it's more functional/closer to normal?

xcel

me personally, i think i'd just go for light exercises to keep blood flowin nice and good in the area, but I wouldn't try for a tough workout.

just my 2 cents.

JW

Give your body a chance to recover, no point in imparting additional damage to your muscles until they heal. And are you sure there isn't something going on in there?

DrG

I was in Mexico last October and shot 3ml's of enanthate (brown amps, can't recall exact name) in my right quad with a 21g pin. The next day I couldn't bend my leg at all. I think this went on for about 5-6 days and finally went away. It was painful, not red, not hot, but painful and swollen. I'm thinking you may have had a similar reaction. The pain was almost unbearable, but did subside.

im agreeing with the guys above.. just to make sure there isnt anything potentially wrong i would just go light and keep it stretched. then when you feel 100% get back at it heavy...

Take care,

GJ

Light workout.

The movement by itself would increase blood flow and help get things fowing into that inflamed area.

where did u poke usually i do it right in the center meatiest part, a while back I tried 2cc right where that line is where your side delt ends and arm begins and went up on a 45* angle deep about 1-1.2" in. this hurt for about a week with prop/fina whole arm hurt after, normally pain leaves after spot inj within 2 days.

Sounds like I went in about the same spot Dave. The meatiest part, on the side but straight in, same as I usually do. Used a 25g, 1" long pin. Like I said: prop/EQ base mix. Prop can sometimes give me a kick that takes a couple days to go away but nothing that as debilatating as this is!!!

I assumed that boldenone (EQ) base was tame in regards to being "mild" - a good drug for cutting a harsh drug. Anyone know this for a fact? I know that a few years ago that *P's EQ was actually boldenone base but he's switched to undecylanate since. Any have experiences with that to share?

xcel

DMSO has been used to disperse both drug bolus', and blood leakage from bruising.

Be careful, as this is hard on your skin with more than a couple of applications. You could dilute it with sterile water a bit to minimize the harshness to skin, and allow for extra applications.

Thanks for all of your input. I put some heat on it this morning before I worked out. I basically cut my workout in half and reduced the amount of weight. If the amount of weight was too heavy upon trying to do the lift, I'd take weight off. If it was too light, I'd put more on.

After I was done it actually felt OK - not any worse, if anything, better. I may still try and get some DMSO to put on it. It's 5 days since it happened and it's just starting to show a bruise!?!?

xcel

Yup Xcelbeyond I would wait to work shoulders directly since its the area hurting you. Especially since if you work it out and actually do hurt something you would never know while you are doing it and think its the site and could potentially hurt it worse.

I use the DMSO whenever I get a serious or injury that hurts me and just wont go away I use one that is 99% pure plus has aloe is less irritating good luck. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131