over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your average coffee shot daily ?

Keurig...... Coffee has never been better at home, 3 cups a day on average. Really curbs the appetite when dieting or fasting.

Just switched to Bulletproof Coffee this week and love it. basically its your coffee in a blender with grass fed butter and coconut oil. Personally i use 1T of each but most people do 2T each. Great tasting, boosts energy throughout the day, and a great way to get more calories and quality fats. Love this stuff.

Nice, you wouldn't think it makes a difference but it does.. And grass fed butter, damn..

Keurig...... Coffee has never been better at home, 3 cups a day on average. Really curbs the appetite when dieting or fasting.

Nothing like a keurig for efficiency, worth the cost and you can get bulletproof coffee for the keurig too...

No coffee for me but lots of green tea which I think is about half the caffeine of coffee. I have a good 4 bags in the morning and probably another 10 through day though when dieting. After cristmas when cut done I will switch to decaf for all apart from 2 cups in morning and 4 on training days. a bit expensive Mabey but I don't take in any other stimulants or pre workout drinks. I find I only need caffeine when in a calorie deficit except for that am pick me up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I usually have 3 cups of hot coffee and two large ice coffees a day, I love coffee lol.

I usually have 2 cups of coffee, on occasion I will get an americano or some other coffee drink as well.

Once a day in the morning, one coffee cup is my usual. But folks at the gym live on coffee, at least 4-5 cups daily.

What's your daily habit about it ?

I've always liked coffee even as a kid. But now I am truly a coffee addict. I love the stuff. I got a K Cup machine for Christmas last year and I use it every day. The Starbucks Pike Roast K cups are delicious..very rich taste!
I have one in the morning and another again in the evening after work for a pick me up.

Lately, first thing when I wake a drink a bottled water. If I make a mug of coffee I fill it about 25% filled, not even halfway. Then , add very little creamer and there's my morning Joe.. Sometimes I will not even finish that. Gave up sugar free red bulls a year ago, thank god. I use to wake to one little can of that instead of coffee, but gave it up.

The Best Iced Coffee,,,, Lasts All Day

I use Starbucks Espresso Beans and grind them on the finest setting at the grocery store. I then fill the filter nearly to the top with the coffee grinds and brew with a 8 cup water ratio. Store in the fridge and ready to go for the morning (I like iced coffee)

The coffee is nice and strong but balances really nice with Caramel Macchiato creamer.

I fill up a 20 oz vacuumed sealed stainless container with the mixture, add ice and it lasts me all day.

Try the Trader Joe's cold brew coffee. I use it, muscle egg, and almond milk for a healthy protein packed cappuccino.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131