over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whats your avg. blood pressure?

roadcrayon

Registered
mine tends to be around 140/80 while "on" and 135/80 while off.

should i be concerned?

should i be concerned?

120/80 is ideal. cut your sodium intake. see if you can correct it with diet. i would guess your already exercising since you're on this site. your in what is called prehypertensive stage right now. at this level they generally won't prescribe anything but will try to fix the problem with lifestyle changes. if systolic goes over 140 see a doc. >140 is where they will start to prescribe meds. usually a thiazide diuretic and/or antihypertensives

Hey guys I am running 75 tren every 3 days on every 6th day ai am running 200 boldabol and every tenth I run 200 bold 200 prop and 75 tren I have gotten some realy good results I am saving the prop for a 3 week cycle by itself at the end Do you guys think I am running safe it this rate

DUDE..... Get off the net and get back in the kitchen.... and who did you know chef??

Hey guys I am running 75 tren every 3 days on every 6th day ai am running 200 boldabol and every tenth I run 200 bold 200 prop and 75 tren I have gotten some realy good results I am saving the prop for a 3 week cycle by itself at the end Do you guys think I am running safe it this rate

LOL!! oldfella.....where u at!?? we got another one over here, hurry.. i need ya man!!

should i be concerned?

Yeah, 140 systolic just barely puts you in Stage I hypertension, and 135 has you well into prehypertension. Do you do energy drinks? That was the cause of mine; now that I dropped that, I'm below 120 consistently.

i average 120/70. sometimes goes below.

Yeah, 140 systolic just barely puts you in Stage I hypertension, and 135 has you well into prehypertension. Do you do energy drinks? That was the cause of mine; now that I dropped that, I'm below 120 consistently.

I agree. Especially if your systolic is at 135 when youre off. I went on benicar, a ARB (angiotensin receptor blocker). Doc had me on that and it controlled the BP even while on a hefty cycle. A BP that high will slowly wear on your ticker, making it enlarge and dialate.

I have 105/65 on 750 mg test, I've always been a low bp guy :p

I just gave blood yesterday. I'm on 250mg Enanthate E3D and 500mg EQ/week. Blood pressure was 117/71

Well I cook up about 8 grams of crack a day and smoke about 15 grams of weed ED. My blood pressure while on is about 210/120 and off about 90/60.

And no I am not going to share my recipe's with you!

When do you guys measure? Mine BP goes up and down throughout the day by a big amount.

Some mornings its 130-140/80 and by the end of the day (after workout and meal) it's 110/70... which number do you go with?

Usually 120/80 sometime slightly lower.

OTC fatburnes do bring mine up to 120/90, which is not good.

Damn, Im fucked up or something. Day after Christmas, and at the end of a 400mg Deca and 200 Tren E a week cycle - 15 weeks, I had 170 over 110! Tested 3 different times!
Ive been off since, Bp is down to 150 over 90. Doesnt run in the family.

Damn, Im fucked up or something. Day after Christmas, and at the end of a 400mg Deca and 200 Tren E a week cycle - 15 weeks, I had 170 over 110! Tested 3 different times!
Ive been off since, Bp is down to 150 over 90. Doesnt run in the family.

Most docs will have you return 2x, once per week, for another BP reading after a high reading like that. If its elevated like that every time, they will prescribe a med. Your BP really is something to be concerned about. Have it looked at if youre high like that for too long. I had a BP that high once at the docs and they wouldnt even let me drive home at first. Tren is most likely what is causing most of that response.

Most docs will have you return 2x, once per week, for another BP reading after a high reading like that. If its elevated like that every time, they will prescribe a med. Your BP really is something to be concerned about. Have it looked at if youre high like that for too long. I had a BP that high once at the docs and they wouldnt even let me drive home at first. Tren is most likely what is causing most of that response.

YES! So true. High BP is the silent killer. Along with denial.

MS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity