over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your best Estradiol range???

trekrider215

Registered
So in regards to AI dosages when running highly aromatizing AAS, i constantly hear people say "Get bloodwork".. But.. I feel like that is only half the answer.

Depending on the lab, the ranges may vary, but on many of our bloodwork the normal reference range for E2 is 8.0-35.0 pg/mL.

1) Do you feel the best within this range when you DO NOT have supraphysiological levels of test in the blood? (meaning while on realistic TRT)

2) Do you feel the best within this range while on cycle (example- 750mgs of Test, 50mgs of Dbol)

3)If you're on cycle do you find that you have to be outside of the normal E2 range to feel good? Any idea by how much?

My personal opinion is this normal E2 reference range is specifically for people who fit within the normal Testosterone reference ranges.

Do you believe that you should fit within this E2 reference range regardless of how high your Test levels are?

I'm not expecting anyone to answer all of these questions. I'm just saying that this is stuff that has to be considered, and i personally don't see it talked about much. All i see is the generic response "get bloodwork".

If you're total test is 6,000 i really don't see how your E2 is expected to be within the normal E2 reference range.

Okay now lets say i get some people who agree. Lets go further. There obviously has to be some type of Test to E2 ratio. I know that this is very important but i just dont see much talk about it.

The reason i'm trying to figure all of this out is because i can run a bunch of aromatizing gear. 750mgs of Test, 500mgs of Deca, 50mg's of Dbol.. I might get a little bit of water retention (which i personally like, btw), but i dont get any sides indicative of high estrogen.. AND this is while on ZERO Aromtase inhibitors.

As soon as i start to add in even the smallest dose of an AI (I've tried them all) i slowly start to go downhill. Overall, i seem to feel much better by not using any at all. This has been my experience over the last 4 years.

I will try to use a low dose of aromasin, because even though i dont feel any side effects and i feel great it worries me about having my estrogen super high.

When my test is around 2500-3000, I feel great with my E2 around 100-110ish.

When i'm on TRT i do try to keep my E2 within the normal range though, on 200mgs of Test Cyp, it usually takes a once a week dose of Aromasin to keep me in the normal range. Since then I've lowered my TRT dose.

I really just wanted to hear from the people who get bloodwork often while on cycle and while on TRT and have noticed where they feel the best in regard to E2.

Even though i feel the BEST on cycle while running no AI, do you think because my E2 is probably very high it could have deleterious effects. Would i be better off trying to control it more, and deal with the fact that i'm probably not going to feel as well?

This is just a tricky subject when it comes down to it and i dont believe most people get bloodwork enough to truly know where they feel the best.

I was hoping someone might have some good info to share.

Your question is extremely long and really involved....but short answer. it depends on how much aromatizing AAS youre using. Higher the dose...the higher e2 needs to be. If using a gram of test I feel best at around 45 E2

I've never ran really high doses. But never ran AI's either. On true TRT I'm in the lower to middle range, on higher doses....I'm slightly above range.

But we're talking maybe 400mg of test at most in the past.

But always felt great and took it for what it was worth.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Total Test 150-180 for a year. Started 1500iu HCG 3x per week 3 months ago. Brought my total test to 406-422 on 3 lab draws. E2 was 8.6, was using 6.25mg Aromasin to combat estrogen sides.

I just started HRT 2 weeks ago, 250mg test. I have stayed on aromasin, same dose.

I will retest in 2 weeks my test levels and estrogen and at that point, back down on Aromasin or not per my doc. He didn't want to start test and drop aromasin at the same time.

The HCG + Aromasin was my doing.

Currently 2 weeks into HRT, libido is out of control. Girl is about to leave me, because I can't stop harassing her for her vag 24/7.

I'm happy, but I pretty much have a boner 24/7. 250mg of just test has me out of control compared to 1000mg of test on cycle because there is no tren, deca, etc. lmao

Just 250mg test, mk677. Look good, feel great. Some var in the summer.

Forgot to mention, doc said he wants my E2 he said ideally 20-30s without an AI would be great on HRT + Hcg.

PROBABLY 25-40 or 45.. Up to 50 is often said to be acceptable from some doctors.

Without trt, the range is said to be 15-21 I believe. Many, many trusted people have echoed the 21-45 range while on trt or more.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke