over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your cheat day look like?

Dvo36

Registered
Some people do cheat meals, some do cheat days once a week. I prefer the day because it really makes me want to go back to healthy eating. I don't gorge myself; however, I indulge in foods I don't touch during the week. My go to is definitely Pizza!

I got with Cheat meals and I do it twice a week due to my fast metabolism rate.

I would go with Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pancakes.

Sometimes i would go with a large re-feed meal like 1 chicken breast and tons of rice, bread, etc.

I've done it both ways, currently a cheat day once a week. Really consists of a lot of fairly healthy carbs and then a big greasy cheat meal with a nice dessert to follow. Definitely ready for healthy eating the next day!

roast

I also day 1 cheat day a week. Most of the time it's donuts, pizza and or buffalo wings and fries. I just love the three mile island sauce from Hotters.

Everything and anything

Same here. One day per week. I just keep my 300-350 protein in a day. All the other goodies come along for the ride! And its a fun ride.

I've done it both ways, currently a cheat day once a week. Really consists of a lot of fairly healthy carbs and then a big greasy cheat meal with a nice dessert to follow. Definitely ready for healthy eating the next day!

roast
Same here. One meal a week that is actually good for me, but in an ungodly sized portion.

Then one meal of anything I want, typically pizza and wings.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Two cheat meals usually local barbeque place brisket, pulled pork or chicken, and fried Santa fe rolls. Sometimes fried pickles always get Texas toast.

Every Sunday it's the same thing. I get out of work at 7am. I stay up all day and watch all my shows I recorded all week and football. I order a huge pizza, mozzarella sticks and cannoli and I don't rest until it's all gone. I love Sunday's!!

anyone having kebabs? doner / chicken kebabs? years ago I managed to switch to the shish kebab hassle free,but nowadays I really like these , can't eat them all the time in no way though

so how bad are they?
hopefully someone will give even more reasons no to like these

well today i had about 40 xmas cookies and a pound of bacon for breakfast lol.

Bulking, I'll never plan one as I am eating in a surplus and can't really justify having an influx of calories. I will live my life and eat something not on my diet from time to time, but just not completely indulge. If it is a big meal then I'll make sure to lower my other macros for the day.

Dieting though, I'll do a cheat meal/refeed meal 1-3 times a week depending on how lean I am. Usually one meal with a limit of 60 grams of fat 60 grams of protein and 150 carbs. Usually ends up being a good burger and some fries. Then if I have any other refeeds, it'll be a high carb low fat meal.

Allowing myself anything for a meal or a day usually ends up with me going overboard and not affecting me in any positive way.

Some people do cheat meals, some do cheat days once a week. I prefer the day because it really makes me want to go back to healthy eating. I don't gorge myself; however, I indulge in foods I don't touch during the week. My go to is definitely Pizza!

PIZZA and COCA COLA,,,maybe even a few :)

My coach has me doing 1 cheat meal every 4 days. I keep it simple appetizer, entree, small desert.

My coach has me doing 1 cheat meal every 4 days. I keep it simple appetizer, entree, small desert.

smart way to do it. Like doing that option too. Limits the food compared to making something at home and spaces it out for a long time to enjoy.

Basic stuff...2 double cheeseburgers with fries, some ice-cream, cinnamon toast crunch, some sushi, and Chinese food.

All spread out...obviously.

One cheat day per week. Anything I want, really, anything without limitation.
Then regrets. I always have some problem with my appetite.

One day a week usually my wife and I go to the local sushi restaurant.. I put a good dent in the tuna and salmon population.

Like the fucking food apocalypse..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner