over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your complete TRT protocol

superbigd

Registered
What's your complete TRT protocol including anti e's. There is a lot of conflicting info but even if I do 20 mg a day Sq but still suffer from estrogen issues like sore nips. Thanks bros getting tired of trying for 6 months straight and having problems dialing in something that works

You must be very sensitive to estrogen to have issues at that dosage. I just do 75mg Sun/Thu. No AIs. Sometimes subq, sometimes im. I tried doing 3 times a week sub q and didn't make much of a difference. I might even go back to once a week.

Im on 140mg of test c every 5 days. I have to take .5mg of adex 2x a week to keep my estrogen levels in the sweet spot. Everyone is different in how they aromatize test so it takes blood work to figure out proper dosing. I still have to change my dosage every once in awhile to keep my estro in the sweet spot.

Now on 150mg test cyp weekly inj mon-wed-fri. This is my 4th week on this protocol, going to run this 4 more weeks ten switch to 100 test 100 tren for another 8 weeks.
AIs - I should be taking .5 arimidex twice a week, but I am taking only once if I am lucky lol

Been on hrt for 8 years 200mg week . i keep an Ai on hand but never needed it while on hrt dose. In fact never needed it while on blast cycle either. only time i run an Ai is about 6 weeks from comps just to harden up some.

Been on HRT for almost 13 years now what works best for me is not exactly what the Doc prescribed its my cruise between blasts.
250mg sustanon per wk 6iu GH and 20mg Epistane per day

What's your complete TRT protocol including anti e's. There is a lot of conflicting info but even if I do 20 mg a day Sq but still suffer from estrogen issues like sore nips. Thanks bros getting tired of trying for 6 months straight and having problems dialing in something that works

Typically around 100mg long estered Test EW. That's it.

For TRT:
150mg Test a week, Sub Q all at once. + .5mg Adex or 12.5mg Aromasin on the day of injection and day after.

^This is the best I've found for straight TRT, within the limits of TRT.

How I feel best: (but technically 50mg over TRT @250mg/week total).

150mg Test Sub Q, all at once Sunday with .5mg Adex or 12.5mg Aromasin same day.
50mg Masteron IM, Tuesday
50mg Masteron IM, Thursday
250iu hCG Saturday with .5 Adex.

^This feels very good. Suits my work schedule on the days I need a push and body feels optimized, good sex drive, very sharp mentally.

originally started at 200 mlg test e7d, hcg 250 2x's a week anastrozole or aromasin as needed

recently went to 100 mlg e7d, no hcg, ai as needed, still pushing total t in the 1,000 range, but feel more like crap,, needed to show local pc that i can keep it around 800 total t in order for insurance to continue coverage of said med...plus gonna be adding in xandrolone (var) and deca both from my clinic...

if it all works out ill blast n cruise and get bloods ever 3-6 months, and lower dosages back down to trt levels after 3-4 month blast,,, plus need to desperatly give blood, and quit chewing tabacco....

i run 250mg test every 10 days and 5iu hgh ed....when i blast or go on reg cycle i always need 1/4 tab letro ed for gyno issues ...i have tried to lay off but anything over 500wk test i get lumps and sensitivity....this has been this way for many years....right now at low dose test no estrogen issues but i have a bunch letro if i do....seems like once you get estro issues the are always an issue at least with me

snake

Been on HRT for almost 13 years now what works best for me is not exactly what the Doc prescribed its my cruise between blasts.

The 20mg epistane per day is a great idea. I might do that.

200 mg Test Cyp per week .5 mg adex 3x per week I am pretty sensitive to estrogen I no longer take HCG

Last edited:
i run 250mg test every 10 days and 5iu hgh ed....when i blast or go on reg cycle i always need 1/4 tab letro ed for gyno issues ...i have tried to lay off but anything over 500wk test i get lumps and sensitivity....this has been this way for many years....right now at low dose test no estrogen issues but i have a bunch letro if i do....seems like once you get estro issues the are always an issue at least with me

snake

How much test when blasting?
What about your sex drive when on letro?

epistane

Capin, could you please explain the benefits/advantages of running 20 mgs epistane with your test dose? The idea intrigues me

200 cyp weekly. Split wed & sat. .25 adex on inject days. Also including caber. No hcg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

True TRT protocols are individual based on lab work.

There is no one-size fits all.

Most patients I deal with run 100-200mg test either 15-30mg daily subq, or 50-100 biweekly.

I only add AI if their labwork shows their estrogen out of my comfort zones or they experience sides.

Hcg... not really used too much by me anymore...

Now, If I have to manage someone who fucked themselves with monster doses and have sides on top of sides?... things would tend to get interesting and more complicated.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws