over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH WINSTROL?

I haven't used "a lot." Never gone over 8 weeks at a time as I want to give my liver a break from 17aa's. I've used it primarily with Tren at 50mg ED (tabs). 25mg taken twice a day (due to short half-life). Notice increased muscle hardness and joints don't get bad at this amount other then my middle finger knuckle on hand - WTF.

I'll be adding homemade injectible winny (for site enhancement) in upcoming cycle.

xcel

I like it...

The Chinaman's 50mgs is good stuff--at least ALL of the batches I've had. I've used 150mgs per day and just got the bad from it. I now use 50mgs per day, get harder, stronger, and no bloat. I phase it with D-bol, using the D-bol for 4-5 weeks and then the Winny to drop the water and keep the strength up. Fina and Winny makes me way too tight and I feel like I am going to pop out of my skin. I can use one or the other but not in conjunction.

Of course this is taken orally...

SB :cool:

It's great for hardening your muscles. The strength increase is small but creeps up onto you slowly. Zambons are the best in my opinion.

i've used the 50mg tabs and paperstrol at 10mg. per square. i used it during fat loss/bridging i used it by itself during those times, 50 mg a day with the tabs and 30mg day with the paper. it preserved the muscle quite nicely during those fat loss cycles. currently using tren75mg/day and between 250-500mg week of test enenthate for the latest fat loss cycle. i'm using these compounds because i had them on hand and so i figured i'd use it.

Overpriced, and overrated. I did 60 amps of Zambons a few months ago with little results. I know its for hardening but I thought I would see some strength gains too. I did experience some back and joint pain as well. I might go with Fina next time.

People often think that because its in cutting cycles it burns fat.
Well its a steroid that does not have estrogen sides like bloat and gyno. It keeps water off. I think many think to highly of AAS and not of diet or training. I love winny. I am going to use it at the end of my cycle to shed water and harden up.

i've used the 50mg tabs at 1 tab/day and wasn't impressed.
xcel you said you'll be using homemade winny...as in you made it yourself?

he means hell either be ocnverting winny into an injectable via tabs or powder for site injection into his bi's, xcel if ur next cycle doesnt add the mass to ur bi's i recommend implants

He won't add any size from winstrol. Its kind of like EQ, if you don't have very low body fat to begin with, you won't see much results. It will make somebody who is already lean and defined more ripped. For every day injections you might be better off with fina if you can deal with some of the sides. I wouldn't bother with the pills. Just my opinion. :p

WINNY AND FINA ARE A GREAT COMBO. no bloat and good solid gains. the only draw back was sore joints from 100 mgs of chinamans tabs a day lol

FREAKN HUGE: As Mr_Magoo said, I'll be converting winny powder using A's U-100 kit but maling it to 50mg/ml so it'll flow through a 25g pin easily.
if ur next cycle doesnt add the mass to ur bi's i recommend implants
I've posted my upcoming cycle http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318 (EVERTHING is going to be injected into the bis) and my biceps WILL get to 18"+ come hell or high water!

irone1: well it may or not work, but I have high expectations! And I'll be between 5-6% BF when I begin this cycle!

Lats: 100mg - what do you expect :D

xcel

LOL I GOT OVERZEALOUS. i actually backed it down to one tab a day after the soreness came about. it was a experiment that went bad lol

I liked the winny for chest injections. I hope it works for you excel. Just from my experience and what is already known, I don't think winny will build mass. If your bf is already that low, and you want some size, why wouldn't you do something like test., deca, and d-bol? A reliable, proven mass stack. For the joint pain, hair loss, 17-aa, and little results I saw, I wouldn't do winny again. Just my.02. :D

ironone1 said:
If your bf is already that low, and you want some size, why wouldn't you do something like test., deca, and d-bol? A reliable, proven mass stack. For the joint pain, hair loss, 17-aa, and little results I saw, I wouldn't do winny again. Just my.02. :D
Read my cycle in the post above bro - over 1g of TNE each week plus other assorted goodies like d-bol!!

xcel

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner