over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite catch phrase?

Ok I'm gonna do a couple that do t have to do with being angry lol. Btw these are all my dads that I find myself using now

"Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then"

"Hurry up, your moving as fast as a herd of turtles"

I'd say dad, i want a new (insert whatever a teen boy wants)....he'd say "and people in hell want a cold glass of water"

"You could make me cuss in church"

I am so far behind times that I had NO clue what that meant... My brother was being stupid one day and said that to me... I was all "mega WASP white-boy" and replied
"Pardon me - what is it that you would like cash for and why must we exit the premises?"

OK - so I wasn't quite that dorky - but it was funny in my head just now so I wrote it that way... :D

But seriously - I have to look up about 75% of what Little Slice says - cause I aint "hip to the lingo"

British slang is the best! :D
For fuck-sake Mate!
You bloody twat!

I had a British girlfriend who used to say to me, "Oi' Fuck-face!"
I wasn't sure how to take that. Elvia, can you translate for me? :D

I always wanted to bang a British chick and hear her say in a heavy accent "Oh my - ya co** feels right nice in my poosayy"

I think I maybe need therapy - that was probably a thought left best in the deep recesses of my mind... :eek:

I always wanted to bang a British chick and hear her say in a heavy accent "Oh my - ya co** feels right nice in my poosayy"

I think I maybe need therapy - that was probably a thought left best in the deep recesses of my mind... :eek:

I have been with a few British women....great feeling the first time I was asked " Do you fancy a shag?"

You Da Man with the plan!

Up your Nose with a rubber hose.

Vinny Barbarino:

The more people I see during the day, the more "Are you serious?" I hear myself say... either loudly or just in my head... most humans drive me nuts... :eek::(:p
"Really?" Is my go to now, "Are you serious?" just doesn't do it anymore cuz some of these people are serious 😂

I am so far behind times that I had NO clue what that meant... My brother was being stupid one day and said that to me... I was all "mega WASP white-boy" and replied
"Pardon me - what is it that you would like cash for and why must we exit the premises?"

OK - so I wasn't quite that dorky - but it was funny in my head just now so I wrote it that way... :D

But seriously - I have to look up about 75% of what Little Slice says - cause I aint "hip to the lingo"

Her mom filed a trademark on that shit and is suing a pp developer that used the catch phrase, they have since changed it - the game but the trademark was filed like 5 or 6 months after the app and all that shit went viral...trashy mom, dad i actually trying to get custody...

Tantalizing Trademarks?: "Catch Me Outside" Girl Files Trademark Applications for CASH ME OUSSIDE

I couldn't realize what makes the social media world go round now.

Last edited:
"The more people I meet, the more i get to like my dog."

Her mom filed a trademark on that shit and is suing a pp developer that used the catch phrase, they have since changed it - the game but the trademark was filed like 5 or 6 months after the app and all that shit went viral...trashy mom, dad i actually trying to get custody...

Tantalizing Trademarks?: "Catch Me Outside" Girl Files Trademark Applications for CASH ME OUSSIDE

I couldn't realize what makes the social media world go round now.

Technology is great but damn wasn't it nice back in the 80's and even when the boards first started in the 90's??

I mean now everyone gets to know about everyone else's ENTIRE daily schedule - including the consistency of their bowel movements???

Some shit was just best left unknown man... before social media onslaught you could actually avoid the retards and dickheads. Now ya can't click on your phone without some greasy little twinkle toed cocksucker giving his opinion on nonsensical BS

do I look like I give a fuck...????

:)

When I used to f@ck her she would yell, "The British are coming!!!"
Haha she had a great sense of humor!

"Really?" Is my go to now, "Are you serious?" just doesn't do it anymore cuz some of these people are serious 😂

Haha... saddest about it indeed... :eek::p

Never forget that for her, you're the one with an accent... ugly one at that... :D;)

oh, i'm sorry. did i break your concentration?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clb6bFlgTuk"]Pulp Fiction - Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? - YouTube[/ame]

When someone asks how it's going or how I'm doing I respond: "Best day ever"

Sometimes it's true, sometimes its sarcastic, but it always catches them off guard.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws