over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your favorite energy booster??

Synthetek b12 is the best I've ever tried nothing compares and lasts a long time.

Hah! I was just about to post this very question - but used the search feature instead before I did. :D

Thanks for the tips, guys.

I just started the synthetine and synthelamin yesterday. Hopefully in the next few days I will start feeling more energized. Only question I have for someone who has used these products is how do you rotate your injections? I'm 265 pounds now so I'm supposed to inject almost 5ml of the l-carnitine ed and 2ml every 3 day of the b-12.....oh yes plus test e tren ace mast p ed lol.

Thanks man but I'm sleeping up to 10hrs and I feel like a nap in the afternoon also

One thing that has helped me is lowering my carbs. You will be surprised how much energy you will have and not need that afternoon nap.

I just started the synthetine and synthelamin yesterday. Hopefully in the next few days I will start feeling more energized. Only question I have for someone who has used these products is how do you rotate your injections? I'm 265 pounds now so I'm supposed to inject almost 5ml of the l-carnitine ed and 2ml every 3 day of the b-12.....oh yes plus test e tren ace mast p ed lol.
Love synthetek's B12, becomes a pain to pin multiple times a day. I always rotated shoulders, legs, glutes, triceps, calves, and biceps. I did my shots according to what i was working that day. If i did arms i would split 5ml up between both bis and tris. I ran it with masteron, tren, test....I would not recommend it unless you want to be a human furnace pounding 1/3 calories more than usual, even on a cut. Wright falls off.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Muscle Pharm Assault pineapple mango flavor - bought some of the 50 serving containers for $24 each.

Rockstar energy drink - GOLD can - i don't drink em unless i really need the pickup.

Attachments

• rockstar energy.JPG
    rockstar energy.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 74
Meditation, kratom and coffee

For synthetine I like to inject it twice (am/pm) daily when using higher amounts such as 4-6ml. Although I have done 5ml in my delts in one shot before with no issues.

Beetroot or beetroot powder

For synthetine I like to inject it twice (am/pm) daily when using higher amounts such as 4-6ml. Although I have done 5ml in my delts in one shot before with no issues.

Is that because they are water based? I would never do that with oil. What about a 3ml im injection and 1ml sub q? Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws