advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite ester for different compounds?

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
For test I like to start a cycle with some form of multi-ester sust to get gains going quick, then switch to Test E.
Nandrolone, Deca for overall size but def NPP for quality muscle and if cycle is shorter and/or if running in the summer.
Tren, Tren A gave me sides Tren E not so much, so tren E wins there
EQ, I've only tried the undecanoate ester but the cypionate looks interesting, would like to try it sometime.

I'm on TRT so always a long estered base in there and cycles are 12 weeks minimum generally a 12 and 20 weeker each year. I like long esters for anything I run for the duration and maybe short for finishers/kick start/periods inside the cycle. I guess which is pretty rare for me but that's how I've used in past.

Test/deca are staples. Primo is a summer staple. All long. Orals and tren would be shorter but don't use much (var, win, drol, tren). Mast I use for feels and mitigation of sides from deca/tren mostly so longer. For me and my use mast is proviron in an injectable.

Have some tren e which I intend to use at 200mg a week for a 12 weeker next winter along with test/deca. Probably 500mg test, 200 deca and 200 tren e. Never run longer estered tren so trying it. I do like the fast flexibility of Tren acetate but figure low dose longer period tren e makes sense so trying it.

For me Ester would be less about the compound and more about how/why I'm using said compound.

I'm on TRT so always a long estered base in there and cycles are 12 weeks minimum generally a 12 and 20 weeker each year. I like long esters for anything I run for the duration and maybe short for finishers/kick start/periods inside the cycle. I guess which is pretty rare for me but that's how I've used in past.

Test/deca are staples. Primo is a summer staple. All long. Orals and tren would be shorter but don't use much (var, win, drol, tren). Mast I use for feels and mitigation of sides from deca/tren mostly so longer. For me and my use mast is proviron in an injectable.

Have some tren e which I intend to use at 200mg a week for a 12 weeker next winter along with test/deca. Probably 500mg test, 200 deca and 200 tren e. Never run longer estered tren so trying it. I do like the fast flexibility of Tren acetate but figure low dose longer period tren e makes sense so trying it.

For me Ester would be less about the compound and more about how/why I'm using said compound.
Do you cruise on true TRT, whatever your dose is, between the twelve and twenty week "blasts"??

Do you cruise on true TRT, whatever your dose is, between the twelve and twenty week "blasts"??
Sometimes. Honestly, over long periods on 200mg test (puts me top of human range so like 1100 serum), I'll lose muscle and a good amount of conditioning regardless of training and diet. Most recently I did a 200 test / 200 deca cruise for nearly 20 weeks and it was night and day vs 200 test. Also produced my best bloods since I was in my 20s. I ran that combo years ago for 2 years straight with perfect bloods so I'm familiar with it.

So my default these days is 200/200 though I may play with it some (lower not higher). No desire to get any bigger but I'd like to hold what I have these days as it's a solid yet functional all around size, feel good, and I can blend in when needed.

Sometimes. Honestly, over long periods on 200mg test (puts me top of human range so like 1100 serum), I'll lose muscle and a good amount of conditioning regardless of training and diet. Most recently I did a 200 test / 200 deca cruise for nearly 20 weeks and it was night and day vs 200 test. Also produced my best bloods since I was in my 20s. I ran that combo years ago for 2 years straight with perfect bloods so I'm familiar with it.

So my default these days is 200/200 though I may play with it some (lower not higher). No desire to get any bigger but I'd like to hold what I have these days as it's a solid yet functional all around size, feel good, and I can blend in when needed.
Do you have any blood work on say 400 test only or that's not something your interested in doing?

I've seen the Dante's of the world say that their clients have the best blood work on high, but reasonable, test if your going to be in supraphys ranges - Like 400mg a week

Do you have any blood work on say 400 test only or that's not something your interested in doing?

I've seen the Dante's of the world say that their clients have the best blood work on high, but reasonable, test if your going to be in supraphys ranges - Like 400mg a week
It's a good question. I don't but I'm going to try sometime and see. I will say my bloods on 200/200 are as good or better than 200 TRT alone. Not sure there'd be a difference and I really like deca for joints and have always responded well to anabolics. That said, 400 test as well as 300 maybe is definitely in my future just to see.

I recently experimented with equipoise (all these years never used it) to see if test/equ would be a candidate but that shit tanked E2 so hard I'd need to run a shit ton of test with it (hits E2 on me way harder than primo or mast).

Please keep in mind that this is my body also and not necessarily universally replicable. Outside of equipoise on E2 I'm pretty resilient even in late 40s. I just don't push things too hard as goals don't require it. That said it's a spectrum and some are better and some worse.

Test Cyp cause thats what I'm prescribed and have never seen or felt ba difference with Enanthate.
Masteron Enanthate
Tren Enanthate , when it's used rarely anymore
EQ over Deca because it causes way less side effects for me.

I have tried short eaters for a contest prep a couple times but never saw any difference other than more frequent and bigger injections so I prefer longer ester.
I might use a short ester if I were planning a short 4-6 week blast form some reason

I used to use shorter esters exclusively, propionate or acetate (for Test, Mast, Tren). Now that I'm an old dog it's longer esters, primarily enanthate (Test, Mast or Primo) with soon to be introduced nandrolone decanoate (primarily for joints).

Really, at this stage of my life I have different thoughts than when I was younger.

Test- test E year around..but if I’m doing powerlifting or if I want an instant kick I just hit up like 50mg of test suspension pre-workout..test and tren suspension has replaced orals for me completely..waay harder of an instant kick with no sides

Nandrolone- same as test..run it year around but if I have something important to deal with and I want an extra kick I will throw in some npp

I really can’t see using more than that except for DHB but that’s rare..even though DHB makes everything better..mental clarity, strength, endurance..literally everything

I really can’t see using more than that except for DHB but that’s rare..even though DHB makes everything better..mental clarity, strength, endurance..literally everything

Quick question. DHB vs mast for you. Not necessarily performance enhancement but mental clarity, focus, endurance etc... I'd be curious to your thoughts of you've used both and what DHB dosage would look like to get those effects.

I use mast mostly for feels (does jack shit for my performance outside of free test impact) but nice for mitigating some mental sides. Usually low dose 200mg weekly does it or a tad more.

I used to use shorter esters exclusively, propionate or acetate (for Test, Mast, Tren). Now that I'm an old dog it's longer esters, primarily enanthate (Test, Mast or Primo) with soon to be introduced nandrolone decanoate (primarily for joints).
Any reason for the short esters? Were you changing doses frequently?
Really, at this stage of my life I have different thoughts than when I was younger.

Test- test E year around..but if I’m doing powerlifting or if I want an instant kick I just hit up like 50mg of test suspension pre-workout..test and tren suspension has replaced orals for me completely..waay harder of an instant kick with no sides

Nandrolone- same as test..run it year around but if I have something important to deal with and I want an extra kick I will throw in some npp

What dose are you doing for DHB?

Long esters only for me because I hate pinning

When I’m done trying to be big, I’ll use test undecanoate for my trt most likely

Any reason for the short esters? Were you changing doses frequently?
I felt better on shorter esters, I didn't seem to retain as much fluids. My overall look was leaner. On longer esters it was easier for me to get acne, especially when I went over a gram. I didn't break out at all on the shorter esters. Now a days I just don't feel like pinning every day or every other day. I don't run as much gear as I did in the past so it's much easier for me to control any sides. I didn't change doses much; goal was to keep blood levels as even as possible. I just seem to be more sensitive to esters than others, for example my body doesn't like phenylpropionate, anytime I would run something with phenylpropionate in it I would get PIP. Anytime I would run undecanoate or Deca I would blow up like a balloon in a week or two. I haven't run Deca in years but plan to add a small amount in this year, just enough to see if my joints may feel better.

I felt better on shorter esters, I didn't seem to retain as much fluids. My overall look was leaner. On longer esters it was easier for me to get acne, especially when I went over a gram. I didn't break out at all on the shorter esters. Now a days I just don't feel like pinning every day or every other day. I don't run as much gear as I did in the past so it's much easier for me to control any sides. I didn't change doses much; goal was to keep blood levels as even as possible. I just seem to be more sensitive to esters than others, for example my body doesn't like phenylpropionate, anytime I would run something with phenylpropionate in it I would get PIP. Anytime I would run undecanoate or Deca I would blow up like a balloon in a week or two. I haven't run Deca in years but plan to add a small amount in this year, just enough to see if my joints may feel better.
Did you use multiple slin pins daily? Or were you pushing 3MLs trying to pin everything short estered?

Long esters for Nandrolone (for some reasons NPP does not ameliorate my joint pain), Tren (too old to tolerate the damn chest tightness/cough with Ace), Boldenone (availability aside, short esters are a PIP Nightmare) and Masteron (never actually noticed any appreciable difference so I go for less frequent injections).
Only exception is Test. I like Sustanon or similar blends.

I generally pin every ester daily regardless of what it is, I prefer tren ace over enanthate but admittedly my experience with tren enanthate isn't much in comparsion to ace, so I'm quite bias there. My only real preference is Masteron prop versus enanthate, and mast prop is something I'm happy to do only 3 times a week and a small dosage goes a long way, depending on what you are looking for.

Did you use multiple slin pins daily? Or were you pushing 3MLs trying to pin everything short estered?
I've only recently started experimenting with micro dosing with a slin pin and that was with enanthate/cypionate. When I was using short esters, it was with standard 3ml and 25g x "1. Pinning doesn't bother me, it's part of the game.

i admit i'm all over the place.. but i recently just dropped the 'exotics' and just been running 800mg of test c for the last two weeks.
i feel much better mentally and much fuller.. my feet/knees were killing me on 25mg winny with hrt levels of test.
i couldnt even do high rep squats with 25lbs on each side.. my knees have been fine, since i started the winny..
f that.. i need to run, and hit my squats..
i may just run high dose test for a while until my knees 'heal' or i feel more cushion.

Quick question. DHB vs mast for you. Not necessarily performance enhancement but mental clarity, focus, endurance etc... I'd be curious to your thoughts of you've used both and what DHB dosage would look like to get those effects.

I use mast mostly for feels (does jack shit for my performance outside of free test impact) but nice for mitigating some mental sides. Usually low dose 200mg weekly does it or a tad more.
I won’t touch mast

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting