advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your favorite to run HGH while leaning.

dgarr21

Registered
The 3x a week MWF 10iu is creating a healthy buzz around here. Now I think it would be a good idea to have a thread discussing members best ways to cut down weight for the HOLIDAYS :) coming up and the big eating using HGH! Do you do it all Bedtime or 2x or all post workout blah blah blah.....Once again thanks guys. Have a good one

What iu's and how long do you wait to eat after? Some wait a few hours some only one....choices choices lol ;)

The thing with gh is it all seems to even out in the end however you use it. If im cutting i use intimitant fasting and like to use a lot of gh on fast days. I did like the 10iu 3x a week protocol though and will run again

The thing with gh is it all seems to even out in the end however you use it. If im cutting i use intimitant fasting and like to use a lot of gh on fast days. I did like the 10iu 3x a week protocol though and will run again

When you say it even outs let me get this right (its my first run with Growth). If I do 3iu's 7 days a week it would be the same minus the extra 1iu as 4iu's 5 days on 2 days off?

Also when you say intimitant fasting you actually go 24 hours without eating followed by 24 hours of non fasting (eating)? Do you increase the amount of growth those days to curb your hunger or something?

When you say it even outs let me get this right (its my first run with Growth). If I do 3iu's 7 days a week it would be the same minus the extra 1iu as 4iu's 5 days on 2 days off?

Also when you say intimitant fasting you actually go 24 hours without eating followed by 24 hours of non fasting (eating)? Do you increase the amount of growth those days to curb your hunger or something?

More or less yea-if you get your weekly total its hard to do it wrong. some people swear by every day-others like eod or e3d or 10 post workout. I did 2 24 hour fasts a week. i upped gh these days as gh works better to burn fat in the absence of inulin-which when you dont eat for 24 hours your body is producing none. whith the ffa the gh keeps you anticatabolic. Fasting and gh were made for each other. If your interested in the fasting side of things google eat stop eat- i swear by it-some dont like it but i dont lose muscle with it

More or less yea-if you get your weekly total its hard to do it wrong. some people swear by every day-others like eod or e3d or 10 post workout. I did 2 24 hour fasts a week. i upped gh these days as gh works better to burn fat in the absence of inulin-which when you dont eat for 24 hours your body is producing none. whith the ffa the gh keeps you anticatabolic. Fasting and gh were made for each other. If your interested in the fasting side of things google eat stop eat- i swear by it-some dont like it but i dont lose muscle with it

Holy shit, I heard of fasting on GH but NEVER looked into really (due to I NEVER have tried growth before except now). I think I will try it tomorrow. Up it to 4iu's on fast days maybe 5iu's. Not losing muscle while fasting on GH sounds good to me haha. Thanks brother.

Holy shit, I heard of fasting on GH but NEVER looked into really (due to I NEVER have tried growth before except now). I think I will try it tomorrow. Up it to 4iu's on fast days maybe 5iu's. Not losing muscle while fasting on GH sounds good to me haha. Thanks brother.

I like to split it on fast days so i get a little gh every 3 hours or so. to be honest you dont lose muscle when fasting anyway, the gh just makes the fat loss better and gives a bit more of a gaurantee. If i need to cut again at some point ill use about 8-10 iu gh split on fast days and cut back other days. If you do fast my advice is stop eating about 8 hours before bed,sleep 8 or more hours then youve only got to go 8 hours when you wake up. you actually seem to wake up less hungry and more energetic than normal days-after 2 fasts its a piece of piss to be honest. Its the only diet i can gain strength and lose fat at same time

Oh yea if it was me id have an eca or 2 on fast days too and do a little cardio about 30 mins after each shot-only 10-15 mins steady state a time-the affects are accumulative. I used to sometimes take my morning shot of gh fasted and just go for a walk for an hour or so

Last edited:
I like to split it on fast days so i get a little gh every 3 hours or so. to be honest you dont lose muscle when fasting anyway, the gh just makes the fat loss better and gives a bit more of a gaurantee. If i need to cut again at some point ill use about 8-10 iu gh split on fast days and cut back other days. If you do fast my advice is stop eating about 8 hours before bed,sleep 8 or more hours then youve only got to go 8 hours when you wake up. you actually seem to wake up less hungry and more energetic than normal days-after 2 fasts its a piece of piss to be honest. Its the only diet i can gain strength and lose fat at same time

Oh yea if it was me id have an eca or 2 on fast days too and do a little cardio about 30 mins after each shot-only 10-15 mins steady state a time-the affects are accumulative. I used to sometimes take my morning shot of gh fasted and just go for a walk for an hour or so

I like the idea of stop eating 8 before bed sleep 8 then wait 8 THEN eat. Really doesn't seem hard once you get past the mental part of it. I'm sure that will not be fun though but like u said after the first few times it should be easy. 8-10iu's huh? I'll baby step it up to that haha. Dont wanna not be able to tie my shoes from swollen ankles ;) I think i'll see results pretty damn fast from this protocol you laid out for me. :D

Yea good luck with it,just dont think about food and drink tons of water to keep your self feeling full. Make sure you eat enough on your non fast days-ie maintainance. .try it for about 4 weeks see what you think-may not be for you but its the only diet ill ever do now to lose fat.

I have never tried the fasting deal either...some say it's healthy to do 1 day a week or 2. I can't see how it's healthy to NOT eat at all. Or would you drink bcaas on fast days? Take more gh on those days? I would consider it if it really worked well to get lean but I have been shredded several times before and did carb cycle diets all the way down to 3.5 to 5% area...

I can't see HOW I would work or workout on NO food for a whole day...

But to answer original poster - I like to do 3iu once in the morning 5-6 days a week for a while...then bump up and 2iu in the morn and 2iu before bed...and then bump up again to 2.5/2.5 and one final month or so at 3/3 (6iu daily total 5 days a week)...has worked well for me in the past.

With the 3x a week 10iu I bloat up too badly and get TIRED and half the reason I take gh is to FEEL good and be in better mood and heal better. Plus I think that higher end dosages (say 10-18iu a day) is more of a mass protocol. 3 to 5iu or even 6iu seems to keep me lean.

On fast days, what do you ingest? water and anything else?

I have run 5 iu mon through friday and liked that for fat loss but when i switched to 10iu preworkout E3D i experienced the side effects, ie carpal tunnel, water retention.
on the day i use the 10iu i have woken up in the middle of the night in pain, joint pain, knees, wrists, the feeling i used to get when I was in my teens, growing pains they call them.
i wonder if the 10iu spikes the IGF level so high that when i am sleeping that evening I actually grow enough to cause the pain

I have never tried the fasting deal either...some say it's healthy to do 1 day a week or 2. I can't see how it's healthy to NOT eat at all. Or would you drink bcaas on fast days? Take more gh on those days? I would consider it if it really worked well to get lean but I have been shredded several times before and did carb cycle diets all the way down to 3.5 to 5% area...

I can't see HOW I would work or workout on NO food for a whole day...

Its not for every one-i believe in listening to my body-i felt better doing it than eating every day tbh. Dat has some interesting stuff on eod fasting and life extension. I certainly dont believe it to be unhealthy as in a way its back to our roots-cavmen had a big hunt,didnt eat for day or 2 etc. Bodybuilders havee done fine up to now without fasting,just something different to try. some love keto some hate it-same thing really. As for bcaa no i did proper fast-not even fish oil and the one thing it taught me was to not worry about losing muscle when you miss meals. Im not saying its better than any other diet,just gotta do what suites you. Ive got no control when i start eating but find it easy to skip meals for 24 hours so its ideal to me. Theres the increased insulin sensitivity and other stuff too. I worked 12 hour shifts with no food and it was easy-the body just switches to burning fat and energy just the same.

Last edited:
Might go read up on Dat's board...I don't train on Wednesdays so maybe every Wed I fast and bump up the gh and make that a fat burning day...?

Just water and black coffee no sugar when at work

I really respect that, man. I can't go more than 5 hrs without eating or I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I always get a cold sore when I have more than 5 hrs between meals, as well.

I REALLY like DAT's pulsation approach, however. Many studies to support this method for growth.

I really respect that, man. I can't go more than 5 hrs without eating or I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I did on my first fast, amazing how quickly the body adapts though, after first fast never had it again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner