advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your favorite True Protein flavor(s)?

Which flavor type of protein from TP is/are your favorite(s)?

• Total voters
I have tried almost all of them other than maybe the key lime, I think.

In MY opinion, I put them in order like this:

1. Java Mocha
2. Chocolate/Orange (a damned close 2nd)
3. Orange Creamsicle
4. Chocolate/coconut

I haven't had a flavor that I didn't like but these are absolutely at the top.

Of course, they taste the best when they are flavored TEAM SKIP blend but I think we all knew that already. :)

Skip

Nice! I actually have chocolate-orange team skip on my "to buy" list

I have tried almost all of them other than maybe the key lime, I think.

In MY opinion, I put them in order like this:

1. Java Mocha
2. Chocolate/Orange (a damned close 2nd)
3. Orange Creamsicle
4. Chocolate/coconut

I haven't had a flavor that I didn't like but these are absolutely at the top.

Of course, they taste the best when they are flavored TEAM SKIP blend but I think we all knew that already. :)

Skip

bro did you say orange creamsicle, wow i will try that next. all 4 of those sound tasty

always been a Chocolate Coconut guy as well as a Strawberries N Creme

Java Mocha and Strawberry Cheesecake sound like my next victims after reading this

I usually add a Tablespoon of Instant coffee to my chocolate fudge protein drink....phenomenal, like a cappucino! ....well, sort of...lol.

BMJ

so far oranges and cream was the best for me. chocolate coconut wasn't too bad considering i'm not too much of a coconut fan. strawberry banana was pretty good too

chocolate banana, orange creamsicle, & chocolate pb cup all taste great!:headbang:
I wanna try the banana cream next, usually fruit flavors in other brands I've avoided b/c they don't deliver on the taste aspect:'ood-smil
TP is on point, cant go wrong with these guys.

lemon merengue is pretty good. gotta try the choco peanut butter myself

Dutch chocolate =]

Sometimes I brew fresh coffee let it cool down.... put protein and dutch chocolate in there.... toss in some ice and alittle spenda... BOOM ice mocha frappe :D

Great Idea

I usually add a Tablespoon of Instant coffee to my chocolate fudge protein drink....phenomenal, like a cappucino! ....well, sort of...lol.

BMJ

The Mocha / Java flavor is a little weak for me and I was thinking of buying more flavor packs but Instant coffee will be perfect, especially with a little caffiene kick. Thanks!

Just ordered 4 premium CFM whey isolate flavors:

-Chocolate Coconut
-Key Lime Pie
-Strawberry Cheesecake
-Strawberry Coconut

And also ordered 4 premium Team Skip blend flavors:

-Dutch Chocolate Fudge
-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
-Java Mocha
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

...will report back; my package is coming tomorrow :)

-Tim

their strawberry sweetened with stevia, love their stuff, love getting to put together my own formulas too, they rock :headbang::headbang:

Got to go with good old chocolate DESIGNER WHEY sicne 1993!!! and easy to mix.

I am looking forward to trying the TEAM SKIP blend in key lime in just a few days when it arrives.

Skip

I am a vanilla guy, because i love to throw a banana in there...awsome. After seeing this thread I am going to go with the orange creamsicle next. That reminds me of the jersey shore. I always used to get that orange creamsicle twist on the boardwalk.

Just ordered 4 premium CFM whey isolate flavors:

-Chocolate Coconut
-Key Lime Pie
-Strawberry Cheesecake
-Strawberry Coconut

And also ordered 4 premium Team Skip blend flavors:

-Dutch Chocolate Fudge
-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
-Java Mocha
-Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

...will report back; my package is coming tomorrow :)

-Tim

Okay, so some preliminary feedback (haven't tried them all yet):

Team Skips

-Dutch Chocolate Fudge: Good, about what you'd expect. Solid chocolate flavor, nothing crazy -- 3.5/5

-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Awesome. No chips, but tastes and smells almost exactly like what you'd expect -- 4/5

-Java Mocha: Been dying to try this ever since Skip said on his DVD that it tastes like a Starbuck's drink... and, well, it does. The best Team Skip flavor of the ones I ordered -- 4.5/5

-Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup: Don't know what happened here. My powder looks like nothing (no color, either in the canister or mixed in water -- it doesn't change colors like some do when added to fluid) and tastes like nothing at all, really. I gagged the first time I put it in my mouth, but managed to choke it down. I thought about contacting TP to see if I got a bad batch, because it seems like this one doesn't have any sweetener(s) in it. Something is off, because I've seen people say Choc. PB Cup is their favorite flavor, and I love PB. And this one doesn't taste like that. I had my girl smell it and taste it, too. Anyway, I'm not disparaging TP. Love the company, and respect the hell out of Dante so I just left it alone. All the other flavors are good in my order. So take this with a grain of salt, maybe I just got an "off" jug -- 0.5/5

CFM Whey Isolates

-Strawberry Coconut: Wow, incredible. Strawberry alone is just rather bland to me, but the coconut here is really noticeable. The coconut undertones make the strawberry taste out of this world. I am hooked -- 4.5/5

-Strawberry Cheesecake: Opened the jar to an incredible smell. Exactly like strawberry cheesecake. That being said, the taste doesn't quite live up to the smell. Not enough cheesecake coming through for my liking. It's still good, don't get me wrong. Maybe I'm spoiled from the strawberry coconut :love:. Still, it's better than plain ol' strawberry -- 3.5/5

-Key Lime Pie: Haven't tried it yet. I love key lime pie -- it's my favorite dessert -- so I have high hopes for this one. Will report back.

-Chocolate Coconut: Haven't tried it yet. The smell is unreal. Will report back.

All in all, I had a great experience with TP. I'm four weeks out from a show right now and these flavors make the shakes about as much of a treat as protein shakes can be, I suppose. The premium flavorings are really good; you can't go wrong.

-Tim

Odd about the peanut butter because that is a pretty solid flavor and people tend to like it quite well. It sounds like something might be off with the flavoring in some way. TP is incredibly consistent with their product but I think with everything, the process isn't failsafe so you may have a batch that is not sweetened as it should be.

I know TP well enough that they will gladly change it up for you, bro. I would contact them and just let them know. I am not speaking FOR them but simply saying that it wouldn't surprise me that they take care of it for you.

Skip

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510