over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's your favorite weight gainer

Bene7422

Registered
I've only ever used whey and casien but I'm going to add some weight gainer shakes into my diet to get the extra calories for my upcoming bulking phase.what are your guys favorite brands and flavors?Ive been using optimum nutrition whey and casein for the past year and like it alot so I was thinking of pro complex but would like your opinions,thanks.

I've only ever used whey and casien but I'm going to add some weight gainer shakes into my diet to get the extra calories for my upcoming bulking phase.what are your guys favorite brands and flavors?Ive been using optimum nutrition whey and casein for the past year and like it alot so I was thinking of pro complex but would like your opinions,thanks.

if your intent on using shakes i would make my own.

damn it. haha

thats very similar to what i was gonna put! :(

but yeah, in all seriousness. a cup and a half of lean ground beef has 700 calories. and its a pretty easy meal to get down. have at er.

if you dont have time for a full meal ,and just want a shake... id go a couple cups of either water or whole milk, 4 tbsps of olive oil, 2 scoops protein, 1 tbsp peanut butter. VERY GOOD TASTING, lots of calories.

Those guys are right on with beef...but if I had to use a weight gainer shake, I'd get out my blender and add whey protein, milk, oats, and natty peanut butter. Don't waste your time with all the weight gainer powders. They are usually a big mix of garbage that you don't need.

agree with the above posts, but if your dead set on a commercial brand for convience or whatever reason...I would suggest cytogainer by cytosport. Its one Ive used in the past and feel it is the best overall on the market.

If you mean shakes, Mass Tech from Muscle Tech. It's the only one I don't get fat when using it. It's only 10 serving for a bottle though. I always say you get what you pay for. 1000 cals w/skim milk

imo... i use the optimum nutrition pro complex... lots of calories with or without milk. easy on the stomach and tastes good. no special packaging... long and short proteins. :)

Just to echo what has already been said, don't waste your money on commercial weight gainers. The carbs in them (the weight gain portion of the formula) are pretty much trash and you would be infinitely better off just throwing in oats or fruit. And the weight gain king for shakes has to be olive oil. You can put down hundreds of calories without even trying with multiple tablespoons of olive oil. And its better for you than 100 grams of maltodextrin. Also some good old RAW whole milk...couple cups of that too.

So I just got a msg from my girl friend that she has been cheating on me with another guy!!! So like any angry boy friend I have choosen to post every naked clip I have of her to the internet. I have downloaded the pics here: **broken link removed**
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!

take your freakin spam elsewhere "bro" ......

I can never seem to take weight gainers down. When i was younger i liked the Mega mass 2000, but that was because i was young and eager and didnt have acccess to dball.

I think most whey ultimately comes from a company in Minnesota. Just find the least expensive deal and add what you like to the mix.

You can add powderd milk to a whey shake.... for added calories and its really cheap...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws