over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your favourite peptide and why.

Titan. gel

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am looking to hear from all you guys, and have a general discussion on what your favourite peptide is, why you like it, and most importantly how you use it and the results you have seen off it.

Please post up, im really looking forwards to your replies.

Kindest regards R.S

LR3 at high doses (on low aas) really helped me progress super fast. The changes I made in 2 weeks were like my first cycle over a gain. It gave me no bad side effects and I felt great on it. I would dose it at 200mcg pre workout and consume an intra shake of 75G HBCDs and 30G EAAs. I plan to use it a gain in the near future. This time with higher aas to see what changes I can create. I cant fully remember but I was only on about 600mg max aas when I used the LR3.

I also have to mention cjc-dac, ipamorelin and mk-677 in regards to great results.

I have moved country and just realized I have pretty much lost all my pics a part from the ones I have posted. I will save them and post 3 pics in order of time to show the fast changes I made. I did look awful on the first pic (thats what partying will do to you). I think the difference between the first 2 pics is 9 days. The 3rd pic is a few weeks later.

5eznr4.jpg

(6th April... I am English :D)

29p1yt4.jpg

About 9 days later...

2ik5rib.jpg

cqeea.jpg

A few weeks later...

2u7cc52.jpg

24qp8ps.jpg

20rr637.jpg

In the last pics I am about 235 pounds and 6ft 2.

My favorite peptide is GHRP2. It helps me heal faster, keeps me full, and it's inexpensive. I like the antiaging benefits.

My favorite peptide is GHRP2. It helps me heal faster, keeps me full, and it's inexpensive. I like the antiaging benefits.

+1 on this one. Also like the hunger boost. Improves my sleep better than MK-677

I am really enjoying the igf lr3 from UG Peps. Feels like I am able to stay fuller. Pinning only arms post workout..no where else

I am really enjoying the igf lr3 from UG Peps. Feels like I am able to stay fuller. Pinning only arms post workout..no where else

How much are you using? Only once a week (arms day)?

Try Ugpeps MK677. It's got to be twice as strong as other companies. I used another brand, and when I switched to theirs, immediately numb hands and better sleep.

Great posts elvivia.
You put the work in.. and know how to use the peps.

I am a massive fan of ghrp6.. mk677

All have so many uses.

I havent been able to afford to run igf for about 4 years. But loved studying it and using it.. and seeing clients and friends see results.

please keep these coming.. great discussion.

I like GHRP-2 stacked with cjc-1295 no dac. Always gives me the fullest look with nice vascularity and one hell of a pump at the gym.
Also I do like boom dosing Ipam at night. Great for fat loss and toning.

I am big on hexarelin. However if I had to chose to run one pep it would be MK-677. It by far gives the most dramatic changes in the shortest period of time. I have found it to be the most comparable to legit gh and the once a day oral dosing is the most convenient.

I'm going to experiment with MK and slin soon. I hope to put on some solid lean mass.

The only thing that bothers me is the bloat. I believe it happens from a nitrogen imbalance. I was dry as a bone last time and still looked very bloated with a distended gut.

I like GHRP-2 stacked with cjc-1295 no dac. Always gives me the fullest look with nice vascularity and one hell of a pump at the gym.
Also I do like boom dosing Ipam at night. Great for fat loss and toning.

I like turtles.

Yeah turtles kick ass but??

5eznr4.jpg

(6th April... I am English :D)

29p1yt4.jpg

About 9 days later...

2ik5rib.jpg

cqeea.jpg

A few weeks later...

2u7cc52.jpg

24qp8ps.jpg

20rr637.jpg

In the last pics I am about 235 pounds and 6ft 2.

These are rather dramatic changes. Was superiors LR3 the only peptide you were using other than 600mg's of AAS?

The effects appear systematic so site injections probably aren't necessary. Given the change in bodyfat were you dieting at the time?

I guess - cjc-dac, ipamorelin. But still juice is the best.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws