over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your home defense weapon

I have guards surrounding my house armed with top of the line equipment, and even have one guard in a tower during the night with a spot light, as part of my security, along with land sensors, electric gates/fence, cameras, dogs, and whatever I have in my house. The front gate has a 5 foot thick/deep concrete/brick wall with iron/steel gates so that people cannot just ram themselves through. They have to pass through the security guards, and have to phone in who is present for admission.

There's a few other things too.

BMJ

You must be in prison lol:p:D Sorry BMJ, not funny if you are...

I have guards surrounding my house armed with top of the line equipment, and even have one guard in a tower during the night with a spot light, as part of my security, along with land sensors, electric gates/fence, cameras, dogs, and whatever I have in my house. The front gate has a 5 foot thick/deep concrete/brick wall with iron/steel gates so that people cannot just ram themselves through. They have to pass through the security guards, and have to phone in who is present for admission.

There's a few other things too.

BMJ

wow!!.......makes my mossburg sound like a squirt gun:(

in the house but not mine(fathers) locked away in a big safe is. 12g Shotgun, .22lr rifle, 38 airsoft (saturday night special), 357 Magnum Revolver, and a Mini 14 (awesome to shot).

cant waite to get me liscense, when that happens we will more than likely trade the 12gauge (long barrel) in for a cooler one, lol. and maybe a semi auto handgun and lr that looks badass but cheap to shoot.

Last edited:
You must be in prison lol:p:D Sorry BMJ, not funny if you are...

haha that is the first thing I thought of aswell,
either that or he is in at a forward operating base or something like that.

or very very very paranoid (more than likely of the damn Noid)

remington 1100 12 gauge with buckshot i can shoot through the wall if have to and still have enough range to knock em down before they get out of the yard.

remington 1100 12 gauge with buckshot i can shoot through the wall if have to and still have enough range to knock em down before they get out of the yard.

You might have to squeeze twice...but a .45 hollow will explode what you are aiming at w/in close quarters(reg. brass ammo is called finish in my house)...Either way, the sound will send a dude running and if their on pcp or something and hang around, their just dead...

I just have to say WTF? I am amazed at the arsenals some of you guys have. Weapons are tools of my job and many of you make me feel insecure. Maybe it's cause I live in NY.LOL Seriously though, It makes me proud to know we have so many jacked up American's with better weapons than most of the cops! I am a firm believer in the second amendment and I feel bad for any pending Zombie invasion.

As for myself
sig sauer .40 P229
glock 23
Remington 870
colt .38 snubnose
M4 1a
H&K MP5 -if needed

I have my house booby-traped home alone style. Unfortunately sometimes my wonderful fiancee forgets this after a long day at work and the doctor says that one more paint-can-to-the-face induced concussion may cause her to forget math.:(

Loved your prison assumption

You might have to squeeze twice...but a .45 hollow will explode what you are aiming at w/in close quarters(reg. brass ammo is called finish in my house)...Either way, the sound will send a dude running and if their on pcp or something and hang around, their just dead...

I thought BMJ was just goofing.

I have original Black Talon ammo in 9mm, 357, 40 and 45. I bet that would ruin someones plans.

And our son has a new nerf Tommy Gun from Santa that appears to be very accurate. But a bit too far over in the non-lethal spectrum. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
I live in a small town no crime, no ghetto, ect

That dont mean anything... There was home invasion that made the national news in a town like this. Why because it was a doctor living in a nice little town and he was not home while the home invasion happened.

His wife and 2 daughters were though and they were tortured raped murdered in the process.:mad:

I thought BMJ was just goofing.

I have original Black Talon ammo in 9mm, 357, 40 and 45. I bet that would ruin someones plans.

And our son has a new nerf Tommy Gun from Santa that appears to be very accurate. But a bit too far over in the non-lethal spectrum. Merry Christmas.

I love that non-lethal approach with the new Nerf Tommy Gun:D:D:D
I have been a HUGE fan of weapons of all sorts since I was a child. I have everything from nunchaku's, throwing knives and chinese stars, stun guns, a taser gun, pepper spray that would knock an elephant down and the list goes on. My major defense is a 12 gauge Mossberg pump and when I'm on the street's I carry a 9mm Glock. My good buddy has a real nice Saiga AK47 for sale right now and I may pick that up today or tomorrow if santa brings me some extra loot.

willing to hurt whom ever comes into my house even at th risk of my life.to me guns r for pussy,and in most cases u cant get to em in time unless ur alway carring em.u just hv to live smart.me i,m from th street so if someone stupied enough to come into my place plz do so for i wont let someone walk back out.like i said just be smart and dont get stupied u should be ok,but hving a gun just asking to get hurt,take this from someone whom been stuck on th street befor, and ull be so surprised on how often th one with th gun misses,r get ther own gun taken from em,i can tell u so many stores, enjoy ur gun on th gun ranges thn lock em upat home when ur not useing em

so how would u be smart if a couple of thugs with some guns break into ur house thats use to doing so? cant out smart a dumb street criminal. You try and out smart them and most likely they will just shoot u on sight without a word spoken. they dont care they just know they got a gun and need some money.

i didnt grow up literally on the street but i grew up in a drug house. constant through out the night people coming in and out and seen alot of guns growing up from the people coming into my parents house. these thugs arnt smart, they dont care about a gun going off or who they kill when there hyped up on speed or crack and need a fix.

I have my house booby-traped home alone style. Unfortunately sometimes my wonderful fiancee forgets this after a long day at work and the doctor says that one more paint-can-to-the-face induced concussion may cause her to forget math.:(

lol is this serious? lmao kinda funny, hopfully nothing bad happens to her again but still. walking into a room n getting a paint can in the face is pretty funny.

Smith&Wesson M&P 40 on night satand and Remington 870 12gauge (20in smooth bore slug barrel) and an AR15 carbine are my top choices.

The AK's and PTR91 (.308) have too much penetration for use as home defense.

9 year old son that has been brought up around firearms since he can remember. He has been taught to handle and respect firearms but has shown very little interest in them. I can't even get him to go shoot with me:(

Home I have a Mossbeg 18" pistol grip shotgun with pistol grip.
In the car I have a Glock 19 with 15 in the clip one in chamber
On my person at all times I have a Kel-Tec 380 on my ankle except for when I wear shorts- then it clips on inside of shorts. Gym bag usually have my Glock. Yes kids in house. 2 little girls 6&7. They have held each weapon (unloaded) asked questions and now its now big dealbut of course they are kept faw away from their accees. I am going on my 15th year with my concealed weapons permit. Never had to use or show and of them once. In fact ive beaten some ass in self defense while packin. And some guy jumped out of his car with a bat and I left my glock in the car. Pencil neck douche bag. I want and need to protect my family at all costs. Im alone with 2 little girls and there are some real creeps around. I will fuck someone up one way or another. Never start but will finish.

a couple that will do the job :

AMAC 5100 .50 BMG - w/Leupold Mark 4 6.5 - 20x50mm LR/T M1 Non Ill Mil-Dot Reticle..pray they don't get away and I find out where they live...1000+ yards and it has a minimal arch.
P556 Sig Sauer pistol and various handguns....

yes, kids in the house. I have a HK 45 and two pit bulls and assorted weapons strategically placed in the house.

We think alike, except no kids here. Guns, knives, and hand combat weapons placed throughout the house, but i just sold my home, so i will have to arrange the new house when i buy one

Home I have a Mossbeg 18" pistol grip shotgun with pistol grip.
In the car I have a Glock 19 with 15 in the clip one in chamber
On my person at all times I have a Kel-Tec 380 on my ankle except for when I wear shorts- then it clips on inside of shorts. Gym bag usually have my Glock. Yes kids in house. 2 little girls 6&7. They have held each weapon (unloaded) asked questions and now its now big dealbut of course they are kept faw away from their accees. I am going on my 15th year with my concealed weapons permit. Never had to use or show and of them once. In fact ive beaten some ass in self defense while packin. And some guy jumped out of his car with a bat and I left my glock in the car. Pencil neck douche bag. I want and need to protect my family at all costs. Im alone with 2 little girls and there are some real creeps around. I will fuck someone up one way or another. Never start but will finish.
I've been in a similar situation lol...I thought it was a bit cute after all was said and done...Pencil neck jumps out with a real bat to defend his skinny friend...I just rush him and take it away lol...end of story.;)

I wouldn't mind picking up another 12 guage though...I want the best one.:headbang:

Hey, how did you get that CCW anyways? I don't think I qualify at all...At least not yet...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws