over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your line in the sand?

katon

Registered
Hi guys i wanted to start a convo about what your line in the sand (so to speak) when it comes to what you wont take etc in your pursuit of whatever it is that brought you here (I.E. bodybuilding,PL,MMA, just to look and feel better/personal reasons) What makes you to nervous to even consider. Now just because my post count on this site is low doesnt mean i have 0 experience and havnt been at this awhile and have seen alot. I got into AAS and heavy lifting originally just for personal reasons of wanting to feel strong and look/be bigger and that then trickled into my sport of MMA, i continued using to help with various aspects of that. I remember when i first decided to use aas (after 2-3 years of research) i only wanted to hit a solid 210 (i could have done so naturally in hindsight) and then once i attained that goal all bets were off, i really put my health by the way side and tried everything out their as for AAS and dosing regimes etc and if i knew what i know now i wouldnt have been so carefree. The only two compounds i wish i never bothered with are DNP and Insulin. Now dont get me wrong im not saying that they dont have their place and arent very effective i just realize how lucky i truly was with what i got away with when i used them.
I was using humalog insulin under the guide of a nutcase i see now. I did my own research and then asked for his help its not like i just listened to him blindly out of the gate. i was fully aware of all the effects both positive and negative and decided to go through with it.I think i was using it on its own or probably with low dose test. I was using it mostly PW but tried it at other times as well as i was told, well i was taking an extremely high dose at one time and ended up going hypo (i gave myself more than the intended dose because iw as careless and rushing) in a downtown city. It started wtih the typical hypofeelings of nausua and profuse syeating and soon i could hardly stand or talk, i ended up eating a shit load of chips,candy bars and soda from a street vender because i was so messed up i dropped a bunch of my glucose tabs in a puddle. I ended up walking away ok in the end just felt terrible the remainder of the day but i now realize just how lucky i was. I honestly in retrospect had no business needing slin or using slin and was just very lucky i didnt end up in a coma or die

The other compound is DNP. i was turned on to DNP by a fellow MMA guy who i knew well and was a avid AAS user. I was having trouble dropping more weight when iwas already in the single digits in terms of BF % and didnt want to burn musle. I have used DNP numerous times mostly very successful, it was awesome and i have to admit now that i got more laxed in my diet because i was aware that i could always use this as a tool. Well i have ran DNP in many type styles from longer lower dosage cycles to crazy inferno type cycles with higher doses pyramiding for shorter bursts. The last time i ran it i was convinced it was underdosed after a few days on it so i increased it a decent amount, well suddenly i broke out in insane amounts of hives that nothing helped, the more the DNP built in my system the worse it got, i was eating bendryl like tic tacs and using lotions and nothing was helping, i started to feel worse and worse, way worse than the shitty feeling you can get anyway on DNP and my body temp which was already higher from the DNP and systamtic reaction to the stress and hives rose pretty high. It end up getting to the point that i ended up in the ER and was ice bathed and had other things done to help me from roasting from the inside out. It turns out that i developed a nasty allergy to the DNP (which can happen to some users out their).

In both cases i could have died and am very lucky to be ok today. Now before people jump to the conclusion that i was just a moron who got over his head (which in some aspects i can agree with) i was very informed before i made any choice to use. I always study what i want to use for some time before i even think of actually using it. And when i say study i dont mean read a few threads on various boards, i know the compounds inside and out, on both a book smart level and also learning from others whom went before me. Those are the only two real compounds i wish i never experimented with. Many people use alot of compounds half hazardly and dont realize how dangerous things can be. I still use lots of AAS and peptides (though not at the doses i thought in the begining were the best, i.e higher is always better, i learned thats not the case for me individually) and love using them as a tool now instead of my base.

i just wanted to throw my expereinces out there and hear what you guys have done that you regret or things that you just wont consider an option. I have to say too that years ago i also felt that i couldnt give people advice unless i personally had used the compounds, i used to hate hearing "newbies" spit regurgitated shit they heard from a mod or respected member out at me like it was set in stone. I learned alot through trial and error but now i wish i hadnt been my own guinea pig LOL

DNP is one of those things I'm to scared to use

honestly for most of us out there, we really dont need to use a compound like DNP. It works, i can not deny that but for a guy just trying to look good on the beach their are far safer options. I gave my experience just to show that unless the risk vs reward is a big payoff like a IFBB procard or something of that magnitude i just dont recommend it. Developing that allergy in the end was probably a saving grace in the long run when i think about it.

Good post Katon and thanks for sharing. I used DNP a long time ago and told myself never again as I felt pretty crappy on it, no real bad experience just too warm for my liking as I run hot year rouns as it is, and my sweat stunk. But then I read logs on guys using low doses and it sparked my curiosity and decided to give it a try and loved it, worked very well and I didn't have any negative side effects. So just like anything, moderation with anything is key to being responsible and enjoying the ride. I felt good on it and burned fat, I take Clen I feel like shit, I'm tired, shaky, it burns me out and the negative sides associated with clens use on the heart and adrenals etc I'd almost rather use a low dose DNP for a 12+ week contest prep than Clen and eph.

In all honesty that line in the sand is very convoluded The only thing I havent done yet is synthol and im on the edge of that as well the slin gh aas etc are a no brainer now these advanced techniques that I read about are very enticing and to be honest in the next two months I will probably have a bottle of syntherol under my sink ...So there is really no line just a nice sandy beach

Good post Katon and thanks for sharing. I used DNP a long time ago and told myself never again as I felt pretty crappy on it, no real bad experience just too warm for my liking as I run hot year rouns as it is, and my sweat stunk. But then I read logs on guys using low doses and it sparked my curiosity and decided to give it a try and loved it, worked very well and I didn't have any negative side effects. So just like anything, moderation with anything is key to being responsible and enjoying the ride. I felt good on it and burned fat, I take Clen I feel like shit, I'm tired, shaky, it burns me out and the negative sides associated with clens use on the heart and adrenals etc I'd almost rather use a low dose DNP for a 12+ week contest prep than Clen and eph.

good points Jonny, i too run hot so i can relate. I remember one time on DNP too i felt a tad frisky so me and my gf at the time fooled around and my ejaculate was a nasty shade of yellow and i mean bright yellow. I ran it during the winter time and slept damn near naked and had my sliding glass door to my upstairs porch in my bedroom open and had a fan blowing on me and still was hot. I too hate the way i feel on clen so i can see how DNP would be a better suit for someone like you during a prep.

In all honesty that line in the sand is very convoluded The only thing I havent done yet is synthol and im on the edge of that as well the slin gh aas etc are a no brainer now these advanced techniques that I read about are very enticing and to be honest in the next two months I will probably have a bottle of syntherol under my sink ...So there is really no line just a nice sandy beach

LOL i can relate to just hanging on the beach myself at this point since ive done most of the stuff out there. I have never used synthol though, not on some moral high ground stuff but i just havent reached that point in my phyisque yet plus im more afraid of doing a shit job than anything else LOL

I dont think their is a line in the sand per say , i'd be willing to try about any compound after doing my homework.

I dont think things like Synthol , DNP , insulin or anything else is any more dangerous than any of the other "safe" drugs if you educated on it and dont be retarded with it.

I hoestnly know a coupld guys that are perminatly fucked up for simple relitvly safe drugs like anavar and winstrol
why?
Because they ran 150mg of each at the same time for 12 weeks along with a gram of test and 1mg/ armidex a day , now they both have liver issues

Its all about education and moderation

Take a tylenol a day , no big deal , take a bottle of tylenol at a one time its not going to end will.

Back when competing - the line was DNP and IV Growth Hormone. Unfortunately, I've experimented with just about everything else.

Today - years later, the line is anything other than MD prescribed TRT program. Just too much to lose and very little to gain...

I won't do gay for pay:) except for triathloncoach

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I won't do gay for pay:) except for triathloncoach

I will do gay for pay :) except for triathloncoach :D

DNP, anything iv, injecting my cock... I think that is it :)

I will do gay for pay :) except for triathloncoach :D

DNP, anything iv, injecting my cock... I think that is it :)

Don't be a pussy, I will IV DNP into my cock!!:)

This is a very good thread actually. I wouldn't say i have any lines in the sand as such . Actually o have 1,iv gh. I've never used dnp or slin but believe like anything with a lot of research and preparation they can be used perfectly safely. I probably won't use dnp as it's supposed to make you hot and i hate being hot. I probably won't use slin as im scared of getting fat but never say never. I keep orals to a minimum but like a little anavar with my tren when cutting. Really high gear dosage i won't do but that's subjective as to what's high dose.

Oh yea, cardio too, that's where i really draw a line in the sand. Most boring thing on the planet
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My Only Rule is No Permanent Damage

I am thinking of trying both DNP and Insulin.

But my trainer says Insulin is like Russian Roulette: some guys become insulin dependent after a short period of doing everything by the book, and you just can't know whether you will be one of those guys.

Is this true? Or is my trainer too conservative?

I haven't asked him about DNP yet. I was thinking of low dosing it for my next serious diet, next winter. I'll probably add it in after I hit a plateau and have a hard time breaking through.

The only other things I won't do, are things likely to cause permanent and significant damage to my health. I just haven't figured out what all those are yet.

Last edited:
Don't be a pussy, I will IV DNP into my cock!!:)

A year from now your gonna have a 2 stone 12 inch cock that is shredded full of veins.... only on promuscle could I say that :D

Insulin, synthol and injecting my cock.

i was going to say that most guys had that injection into their cock thing but with all the cock growth talk in some of the other threads im sure that is changing pretty fast LOL

Back when competing - the line was DNP and IV Growth Hormone. Unfortunately, I've experimented with just about everything else.

Today - years later, the line is anything other than MD prescribed TRT program. Just too much to lose and very little to gain...

bumping this post Quad, it rings of simliar sentiments that i feel. When i first got started i was very conservative in terms of usage and what i was using but somewhere in that time it got very blurred and i tried tons of things and made some very nice gains and some very sloppy gains all throughout, my max weight was 273 at 15% or so and now im much much smaller usually between 200-220 or so and wish i didnt do some of the things i did for fear of how it will effect me in the long run. Most people think that they are teflon and nothing will happen and that "those side effects wont happen to them" but all to often it catches up. My health hasnt been terribly effected but im suffering from some things and one of the ones that bothers me now is my incredibly low sperm count and low motility. I used to always say i didnt give a shit about that because i never wanted to marry or have kids and now after trying to have a kid without medical help for sometime now i realize what a dumb fucking move that was. Im hoping that with medical help i can pull it off but i have my doubts at this point and NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF.

The only thing I really refuse to take is clen. The possible heart stress being the cause

I would also never take synthol, EVER

I'd take slin but not in more than 20ius per day (actually experimented with it a year ago at 10iu for a few weeks before having and epiphany and quitting)

Also, I'd refuse to buy pharm grade hgh that will make me go broke. I'd take it for free though

I am thinking of trying both DNP and Insulin.

But my trainer says Insulin is like Russian Roulette: some guys become insulin dependent after a short period of doing everything by the book, and you just can't know whether you will be one of those guys.

Is this true? Or is my trainer too conservative?

I haven't asked him about DNP yet. I was thinking of low dosing it for my next serious diet, next winter. I'll probably add it in after I hit a plateau and have a hard time breaking through.

The only other things I won't do, are things likely to cause permanent and significant damage to my health. I just haven't figured out what all those are yet.

pfffttt those things are nothing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave