advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your most underrated AAS and why??

What dose do you use personally for that? Also, have you noticed (again personally) any muscle growth from adding it in?
Interested in b-boy's take as well but I think 20-30mg should do it. I've been thinking about adding It to my test dose for these reasons too, might try LGD as well, said to have the same effects but stronger from a muscle building standpoint.

Deca/winny with little or no test was a common cycle during the 80's. Many people would swear by it. Then all of sudden came the high test wave and people quit talking about winny.

It's funny how folks would inject a zambon ED for weeks and never complain. Nowadays people can't take the slightest PIP.

Yes, I agree. Deca and Winy were THE most sought after in the 80's/very early 90's with my peers! Many cycle back then with no test.

Yes, I agree. Deca and Winy were THE most sought after in the 80's/very early 90's with my peers! Many cycle back then with no test.
I was wondering when the high test cycles came in to vogue. Was it because the law changed and anabolics like deca/winstrol etc were harder to get?

Or was it dan duchaine? Where did this testosterone in every cycle mentality originate from?

Didn't guys in the 70's think testosterone was a dirty drug?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What dose do you use personally for that? Also, have you noticed (again personally) any muscle growth from adding it in?
I used 50mg per day while I was recovering from tricep surgery. I healed super fast and I kept all my muscle except for my right arm which was in a cast. When cast came off and I was able to start training right bicep the size has come back super fast. 50mg osterine daily + 200mg test enanthate wk.

I was wondering when the high test cycles came in to vogue. Was it because the law changed and anabolics like deca/winstrol etc were harder to get?

Or was it dan duchaine? Where did this testosterone in every cycle mentality originate from?

I think it made sense to use a drug that was bioidentical to your body's own production, was cheap, and a really good muscle builder; Testosterone. High dose test in itself makes most people look like a zit, throw some GH into the mix, and it's actually a pretty badass compound with a good look.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well, test is a dirty drug of sorts. Aromatization can be hard to manage sometimes. But test was used throughout the decades. It just wasn't considered mandatory or a base of every cycle before the 90's. Also, single drug cycles were common, many people would do dbol or winny only.

Well, test is a dirty drug of sorts. Aromatization can be hard to manage sometimes. But test was used throughout the decades. It just wasn't considered mandatory or a base of every cycle before the 90's. Also, single drug cycles were common, many people would do dbol or winny only.
That makes since. I wonder if the invention of stronger aromatase inhibitors was part of why they could use it more...

Any effects on blood pressure or pulse rate?

I never paid attention but stanazol acts of the adrenal gland so it must increase pulse rate and most likely blood pressure.

I think EQ is underrated big time. I guess some guys have bad sides from it so I understand that aspect but man... For me?
Low test and 900mg or better of EQ is a game changer. All good gains, still very dry, great endurance, feel awesome.
My fave stack is 300mg test prop a week with 900-1200mg EQ and either var or winny as an oral for the first few weeks.

I think EQ is underrated big time. I guess some guys have bad sides from it so I understand that aspect but man... For me?
Low test and 900mg or better of EQ is a game changer. All good gains, still very dry, great endurance, feel awesome.
My fave stack is 300mg test prop a week with 900-1200mg EQ and either var or winny as an oral for the first few weeks.

EQ, You beat Me to it...at over a gram it's awesome for recomp, healing, energy, appetite and endurance

EQ= recomp in a bottle

I tend to agree. Always been a fan of EQ. With low Test and proper E2 management the look it gives is awesome and makes me feel good.

I've been on legit primo low dose for 4 weeks now and I've been shedding pretty badly. So far the compounds I noticed the most hair loss on is primo, proviron, and tren.

I think legit anavar is pretty underrated, if only it wasn't so bad on lipids. I have some raws from a sponsor here and I thought var was weak till I tried theirs.

I'd say primo. Feels good look unbelievable not bad on health and really changes the body fast when dieting. And on primo you don't want to use alot of drugs because it gets lost in the stack. So why run more drugs when you can just use a little harmless compound

Proviron. Just increases my sense of well-being and makes me feel so much better, mentally and physically. 50mg/day and I feel like a king. But it can get pricey.

Masteron.It has a place in every cycle for me and not just for contest prep.

Last edited:
Love a bit of proviron as well but my hair doesn't lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

low test and high tren a along with 5-htpa and magnesium has been a game changer for me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear