over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your opinion on this

FaNIX

Registered
Hi,

I have read a fair amount about steroids over the last 7 years. I would like to think I know enough about them to make accurate suggestions on dosages and usages to my friends who want to use, but don't know too much about it, and what it actually does to your body/hormones.

A friend of mine is heading off to Europe for a holiday in 6 weeks time. We will be in Europe for 6 months. He is thinking of running a short cycle before he goes to Europe. This will be his FIRST cycle.

I told him that your first cycle is always the most important one, as you get the best gains and strength from it, after that you wont ever get as much, so better do it properly, for a longer period, than rush into it and f@ck it up.

He want's to run Sustanon(500mg per week) for 6 weeks, and dbols (40mg) for 4 weeks. Thing is, he won't even be able to do PCT to recover his FH & FSH because he won't be able to take these sort of medications with him, as customs in Australia are pretty stick on steroids or medications with a script.

I'm trying to talk some sense into him, telling him to wait until he gets back from Europe then do a 12/14 weeks cycle to get the most out of his first cycle, and also to be able to run PCT.

What's your opinion on this, am I being unfair? Or would a short ester test for 6 weeks do the job? Even if he does opt for TEST-PROP, we still have the issue of PCT which he won't be able to run.

Hi,

I have read a fair amount about steroids over the last 7 years. I would like to think I know enough about them to make accurate suggestions on dosages and usages to my friends who want to use, but don't know too much about it, and what it actually does to your body/hormones.

A friend of mine is heading off to Europe for a holiday in 6 weeks time. We will be in Europe for 6 months. He is thinking of running a short cycle before he goes to Europe. This will be his FIRST cycle.

I told him that your first cycle is always the most important one, as you get the best gains and strength from it, after that you wont ever get as much, so better do it properly, for a longer period, than rush into it and f@ck it up.

He want's to run Sustanon(500mg per week) for 6 weeks, and dbols (40mg) for 4 weeks. Thing is, he won't even be able to do PCT to recover his FH & FSH because he won't be able to take these sort of medications with him, as customs in Australia are pretty stick on steroids or medications with a script.

I'm trying to talk some sense into him, telling him to wait until he gets back from Europe then do a 12/14 weeks cycle to get the most out of his first cycle, and also to be able to run PCT.

What's your opinion on this, am I being unfair? Or would a short ester test for 6 weeks do the job? Even if he does opt for TEST-PROP, we still have the issue of PCT which he won't be able to run.

Hey man -- 6 weeks is short, but I believe you can travel with research chems, so that takes care of pct at least. I could be wrong I've never traveled internationally with them, but at least in the US they are not illegal.

Traveling with gear just seems unsafe to me.. Especially if you're looking to be 100% focused on getting the most out of it.

Last edited:
6 weeks on sus? 4 weeks on dbol? hmm... Why waste time, money and energy on that? So, just as the gains are starting, he's going to stop huh? hmm, ve never been a fan of short cycles. Waste of time if you ask me.

There is no way in hell that he will be able to travel with the gear OR the pct... It's highly illegal in Australia and customs are very thorough here.

Agreed. Traveling with it is just asking for trouble. And the long esters in sust will just be kicking in around week 4 to 5.

Sust would be the last test i would run for a 6 wk. Prop all the way. No way in hell i would run my first cycle or any cycle for that matter without PCT. He will loose every bit and probably have sexual disfunction for at least a few weeks if not more.I know i would.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131