advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your other big hobby or interest?

cars - i waste far too much money on cars... currently have a 2020 M4 comp

muay thai - before covid hit anyway, gyms here have been closed since the start of the year

cigars in the summer mainly cubans

books / audio books / podcasts

do forums count? 😄

Collecting and reading comics. Have close to 6000 at the moment. Been going through them over the last year and sending them in for grading.
Been visiting the same comic shop since my dad took me when I was 5.
Guns , specifically customizing and building. Building computers , playing video games when I have the time. I also love reading about mythology, lore , myths and legends and collecting / reading books.
There are many others but these I enjoy the most when I can.

I’ve been skating pools since 78 and the wife n I are competitive trap/skeet shooters. I’m currently into my third month of learning to play guitar and enjoying it very much. Ex sax player.

WelI went to school to become a Protestant Pastor, then to be a Seminary Professor, then to be a Catholic Priest (I'm not a Priest - I'm now in education). Along the way I developed an interest in a specific area of biblical studies, which focuses on the letters of the Apostle Paul, especially his doctrine of Justification by Faith Apart From Works of The Law (which is a major area of historical disagreement between Protestants and Catholics). I continue to spend time studying that topic, and I have hopes of one day having something meaningful enough to say about it to write a book and contribute to the scholarly conversation.
I took a semester class in college on the writings of Paul and really got into it! I took the class out of curiosity and to satisfy the liberal arts requirements. I was pleasantly surprised . I was a pre-med major but that class was one that I enjoyed a lot.

Hobbies can get very expensive. My problem sometimes i think is that I have too many hobbies. You have to pick and choose what you'll concentrate on.

My biggest interests: exercise, sports cars, audio and video, pc gaming, and watches. Wish we were rich so I could max out each area.

Just got a new Hamilton. Here it is all charged up so it glows.

20200926_151146.jpg

Collecting and reading comics. Have close to 6000 at the moment. Been going through them over the last year and sending them in for grading.
Been visiting the same comic shop since my dad took me when I was 5.
Guns , specifically customizing and building. Building computers , playing video games when I have the time. I also love reading about mythology, lore , myths and legends and collecting / reading books.
There are many others but these I enjoy the most when I can.
Used to really love Image Comics in the 90's (particularly Spawn). Since i love The Boys so much, i might have to check out the comic now. Any opinions? Also, am very close to pulling the trigger on some Reid Fleming, World's Toughest Milkman, which I only discovered by chance from a Gwar live performance. I still have Spawn issues 1-30 and the Batman issue where Bane breaks Batman's back.

Used to really love Image Comics in the 90's (particularly Spawn). Since i love The Boys so much, i might have to check out the comic now. Any opinions? Also, am very close to pulling the trigger on some Reid Fleming, World's Toughest Milkman, which I only discovered by chance from a Gwar live performance. I still have Spawn issues 1-30 and the Batman issue where Bane breaks Batman's back.
Spawn is a current ongoing right now, actually new issue just came out today (new comic Wednesday’s)

@hawkmoon I probably like watches as much as you do. I just don't have the finances to collect. I really like the Omegas. That orange Seamaster is awesome.

@thethinker48 Watchmen is good stuff. I like the graphic novel and Snyder's film. The philosophy of the characters is very thought-provoking. I find myself fascinated with Rorshach, The Comedian, and Doctor Manhattan equally. Then Veidt. Laurie and Daniel are OK, but they are not as interesting as the other four.

Motorcycles, typically European, or oddball. I've been told that I prefer bikes that are rare, but not desirable...lol

Actually looking to start back with something I love, keeping (and probably breeding) reptiles and arachnids. I had actually been doing it since I was 8 lol

Actually looking to start back with something I love, keeping (and probably breeding) reptiles and arachnids. I had actually been doing it since I was 8 lol
We have lots of spiders in the basement. Seems to be mostly those huge wolf spiders!

Trading crypto currencies. I’m obsessed with it and I’m lousy at it. 😀

Hobbies can get very expensive. My problem sometimes i think is that I have too many hobbies. You have to pick and choose what you'll concentrate on.

My biggest interests: exercise, sports cars, audio and video, pc gaming, and watches. Wish we were rich so I could max out each area.

Just got a new Hamilton. Here it is all charged up so it glows.

View attachment 121255
exactly, life is too short. I never understood why people could say "I'm bored" - it just doesn't compute, there's way too much interesting things you can get into. Maybe they're just boring people? :)

Drinking. does that count?

Otherwise, i enjoy:
-Drag racing and modifying my old mustang
-Skateboarding

Some Hobbies id like to get into more:
-Frisbee Golf
-Fishing

-F

Very cool. I used to capture and raise rattlesnakes.

Arachnids too when I was in my early teens. Love scorpions. Had one that I thought
had something wrong with it, 'stuff' on it's back. Turned out to be babies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws