YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your other big hobby or interest?

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Aside from bodybuilding most of my time is focused on watches and collecting.
I got started about ten years ago and picked up steam over the years.

My favorite brands are Panerai, IWC, JLC, Grand Seiko and JLC.
I try to buy iconic watches that appeal to me personally but also have collectible value.
They say you should not look at watches as an investment, but my core collection has increased 35% in value since I started.

I post a different watch at least every other day on my IG

I was literally addicted to fishing since I was say like 10 - finally bought my own boat at 35 and seriously mastered fishing for many species in the Northeast- out of the blue after being married 20 years got asked for a divorce-had to sell my boat and haven’t ever fished since the day I was asked for a divorce - it was obviously wasn’t my idea and I was devastated - weird how I never fished ever again since that day

Shooting , then hunting
I haven't shot competitively in years due to wanting to spend more time at home with the family , hunting is something I can do with my son so I've gravitated towards that

Shooting , then hunting
I haven't shot competitively in years due to wanting to spend more time at home with the family , hunting is something I can do with my son so I've gravitated towards that

Somehow I might have guessed that with your screen name ;)

Comic books: (some honorable mentions): Sandman (vertigo), Watchmen, Weapon X, All Star Superman

Books; School conditioned me to have a need to finish books, now I pick up and read books in different parts randomly flipping through with no guilt :), all hail ADD

Combat Sports: BJJ, MMA (if u like ur knee; don't plant your foot during leg trips 🤠 )

Motorcycles: Rode a lot this past few months, fun hobby, very easy to die though (esp in midwest, people are retarded), will prob sell my bike until next season

Horror Movies: Hereditary, 30 days of Night, The 4th Kind, witch

Aside from bodybuilding most of my time is focused on watches and collecting.
I got started about ten years ago and picked up steam over the years.

My favorite brands are Panerai, IWC, JLC, Grand Seiko and JLC.
I try to buy iconic watches that appeal to me personally but also have collectible value.
They say you should not look at watches as an investment, but my core collection has increased 35% in value since I started.

I post a different watch at least every other day on my IG

Big fan of the Speedmaster Mark II (the one with the orange second hand). Also a fan of watches. Favs: Sub, GMT, Royal Oak, and Vacheron Overseas. The older i get the more boring my taste has become.

OT . . .

Love the 'oldies but goodies' shots in your IG account.

And it's nice to see how your physique changes. Grainy in Oct 2019.

And last but not least, you have a beautiful wife.

Shooting, fishing. just did course last weekend, Dark Corners. Working out, eating right, Have a couple Rolex, giving to my son. Martial arts. watching movies.

Comic books, nothing like reading 36 pages then waiting a whole month for the next issue.

Books in general, I could open up a decent little used book store with my collection. Unfortunately book stores other than Barns and Nobles are becoming very hard to come by. One of my favorite pass times 5-10 years ago was combing through dusty shelves of used book stores.

Cooking as well, even in prep I love taking my time to cook my wife something fancy. But I cannot bake :D desert is all her. ;)

@thethinker48

Always liked your Rorschach avatar! ;)

One of my favorite fic characters

"See Doctor, God didn’t kill that little girl. Fate didn’t butcher her, destiny didn’t feed her to those dogs. If God saw what any of us did that night he didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew... God doesn't make the world this way. We do.” ~ Alan Moore, Watchmen

WelI went to school to become a Protestant Pastor, then to be a Seminary Professor, then to be a Catholic Priest (I'm not a Priest - I'm now in education). Along the way I developed an interest in a specific area of biblical studies, which focuses on the letters of the Apostle Paul, especially his doctrine of Justification by Faith Apart From Works of The Law (which is a major area of historical disagreement between Protestants and Catholics). I continue to spend time studying that topic, and I have hopes of one day having something meaningful enough to say about it to write a book and contribute to the scholarly conversation.

Reading, writing, and arithmetic.

Becoming financially independent/successful.
Might be an odd response for a hobby, but it has become fun.

Wonderful when your hobby can be your living!

Reading, writing, and arithmetic.

lame dude. :p :p:p:p just kidding bro. i like shooting firearms, lifting weights, training krav maga and submission wrestling, military video games, and netflix.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws