advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your playlist/music right now while training?

Omaha u are so right. Live at the ritz is one of best shows ever. I find myself playing it on my phone and blaring in my car. I ended up seeing gnr two summers ago in Nashville and it was so freakin good. Paradise city was last song and they let off fireworks during the whole song and it was awesome seeing the river in the background. Then saw them again last year in St. Louis. Call me old fashioned but I love some gnr

And I also might add I was at the riot in St. Louis in 91’. I was a junior in high school. Some of the craziest shit I have ever seen to this day...........

And I also might add I was at the riot in St. Louis in 91’. I was a junior in high school. Some of the craziest shit I have ever seen to this day...........

Had not heard of that one, read up on it. Sounds like a bad situation. I was caught up in a riot in our city back around 18 years ago and it was scary. The riot I was in started up because a young black man was shot and killed by a police officer. The city brought in the nation guard and declared martial law. They had a curfew and that helped later. When anarchy breaks out it is a powerful and scary thing. People get hurt.

Had not heard of that one, read up on it. Sounds like a bad situation. I was caught up in a riot in our city back around 18 years ago and it was scary. The riot I was in started up because a young black man was shot and killed by a police officer. The city brought in the nation guard and declared martial law. They had a curfew and that helped later. When anarchy breaks out it is a powerful and scary thing. People get hurt.

Music Maldorf. Your playlist. Not riots, anarchy, police shootings or any of the other shit you just said. Just music man. Let’s try and keep on track here bud.

current play list is about a dozen live sets from ultra Miami last month :headbang:

I know everyone will agree with me..

When that final set comes and I’m pacing back and forth grunting and frothing at the mouth just before my lift I have to have that CRAZY shit blasting in my ears.

Makes that weight go up and down like a piston

https://youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

Henry Rollins talked about listening to ballads when he worked out and I sometimes change things up and play instrumental or new age depending on the way my workout feels

Been listening to a lot of Killswitch, Lamb of God, Opteth, Meshugga, Fear Factory, Mudvayne, Chevelle, and TOOL lately. There are a lot of good metal bands out there, just haven't been many lately with anything new music.

rush
dream theater
iron maiden
yes
marillion
genesis
grandaddy
priest
sigur ros

Been listening to a lot of Killswitch, Lamb of God, Opteth, Meshugga, Fear Factory, Mudvayne, Chevelle, and TOOL lately. There are a lot of good metal bands out there, just haven't been many lately with anything new music.

You have that right. What they are playing now on our local rock stations sounds more like pop now. I'm worried that heavy metal might be dying off. Rock is changing.

Ive been seeing a lot of good bands in concert recently and still listen to the old ones while I lift. Last year I saw Megadeth, Korn, Stone Sour, and had tickets for Lincoln Park. This year I will be seeing Bucket Head, Halestorm, In This Moment, Slayer, Anthrax, Lamb of God, Testament, Judas Priest, Deep Purple, and Metallica. I'm so glad that the old bands still play. Judas Priest just released a new album a couple of months ago. Saw Black Sabbath a few years back as well as Priest. Other favorites are Slipknot, Rob Zombie, and Marilyn Manson in concert.

I lift in the basement and use Sonos to play my music. Usually pick an old metal band and listen to their channel.

Last edited:
AC/DC.....probably my favorite.

But Led Zepplin, Alice in Chains, Sublime.....older Metallica and Black Sabbath.

Also Soundgarden, AudioSlave, and Rage against the Machine.

But I really like Tom Morello....always have.

I remember years ago when I was much younger going to Lollapalooza every chance I could.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

My car has most you guys Playlist on it lol

Attachments

• 47F0C317-CC07-462B-B4B6-E946F805B0D3.jpeg
    47F0C317-CC07-462B-B4B6-E946F805B0D3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • DA830FFB-2956-46FD-9E11-359E3CD9EDF6.jpeg
    DA830FFB-2956-46FD-9E11-359E3CD9EDF6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 18
I'm weird with my music while working out. I tend to listen to heavy, hard metal or rock. Dark stuff if you will. But after several workouts with this, I can go with some rap, or hip hop, but I'm picky with my selection of that.

I'm weird with my music while working out. I tend to listen to heavy, hard metal or rock. Dark stuff if you will. But after several workouts with this, I can go with some rap, or hip hop, but I'm picky with my selection of that.

I do have a bit of a similar choice for a workout music genres.. what bandsa/artists do you prefer? lookig to update my autosuggested youtube mixes

Today live AC/DC and Alice In Chains facelift. Can’t go wrong with 80s hairbands and grunge. Although u can’t really label AC/DC a hairband. Or can u.

Twilight of the Thundergod-Amon Amarth :headbang:

Depends on my mood. Oldies rock, hip hop, dubstep to trace and edm. Very diverse.

Twilight of the Thundergod-Amon Amarth :headbang:
Yes!! :headbang:

I tend to listen to a lot of power metal and progressive metal when training, but mix it up a lot. Go-to's for me are:

Sabaton
Powerwolf
Iced Earth
Blind Guardian
Dream Theater
Sonata Arctica
Nocturnal Rites
Maiden
ManoWar
Metallium
Symphony X
Etc,

However, sometimes I'll even throw in some 90's alternative for a bit of nostalgia. I can put in some work regardless of playlist :).

Today live AC/DC and Alice In Chains facelift. Can’t go wrong with 80s hairbands and grunge. Although u can’t really label AC/DC a hairband. Or can u.

No way AC/DC was / is ever a hair band. What became most admirable about AC/DC is they never followed any trends. They just played rock, in their style and bypassed any trends. A lot of bands that came and went could have learned from them actually.

I'm updating my new gym workout music list, and it's all over the place with Prodigy, Kayne West, KMFDM, Slayer, Slipknot…etc

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws