over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your reasoning?

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
As we all know, this sport is filled with a lot of great aspects and elements. At my first (and not last) bodybuilding show, I met several incredible people that all had different reasonings of how they particapte in such events, put themselves through contest preps and also different reasons of why/how they got started in this sport.

I recieved responses like:
  • It runs in my family
  • I wanted to look like the people in the magazines
  • I am a personal trainer and this furthers my ability to perform effectively and provide exceptional services to my clients
  • It was a goal of mine
  • Did not want to go on with regrets of not trying this at least one

This is only a few.

What is your reasoning?

I've never competed and would like to at 50, I need to get the balls and do it......first I need to refill my script of HCG and get my balls back:mad:

My 3 main reasons for bodybuilding / training at a high level:

1) Self-Satisfaction / Narcissism - I like being / looking really good, it makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life that a lot of other people can't / won't do because they lack discipline or self motivation.

2) Friends / Culture - I played sports in high school and a lot of my friends are high jocks / meat heads.. It's something we have always had in common, I just decided to take it to the next level.

3) I love the way I feel when I'm on serious gear in the gym, the pump and body high is unreal. I don't care what anyone says, it IS addicting mentally.. very addicting.

I have always been into sports, Lifting since 13, now 43.
Took a break for 10 yrs but decided to get back at it and take advantage of my god given genetics and add to it what I can without losing control and risking everything, My health.

Not a body builder but I compete in powerlifting, for me its the challenge. The knowing you have to dedicate yourself to the training and push yourself through it. It adds structure that carries over to my everyday life. Plus its nice to know you do something that over 90% of the rest of the world cannot do.

I've never competed and would like to at 50, I need to get the balls and do it......first I need to refill my script of HCG and get my balls back:mad:

Stew do you get HCG as a part of TRT? I have asked my Dr. for it, and he doesnt think its necessary...switching to an endo as soon as insurance kicks in...

I have no aspirations to compete for several reasons.

I just want to look great, feel great, be healthy, and most important, get LAID! :cool:

I do not compete cause of the politics in the sport, I do support any one that decides to. I started to lift cause my grandfather was a natural bodybuilder back in the day owned his own health food store got his first work out from frank zane.

As a young kid I was born in 85 and growing up not knowing my real father my grandfather was my father figure in my life, I followed him every where and watchd him work out in his home gym he built.

Scince he died in 93, I wanted to lift for him so I started in 8th grade for my self. My goal to is get as big as I possibly can. I lift for my self and no one else but for my grandfather! - r.i.p

I have no aspirations to compete for several reasons.

I just want to look great, feel great, be healthy, and most important, get LAID! :cool:

:yeahthat:

Yes it is, I have some endro journals studies that you can print off and present to your PCP on the combination of HCG and TRT. I'm on my phone at the moment hard to look up bookmarks, horrible service area. Once I get in a better area I'll link them for you.
Stew do you get HCG as a part of TRT? I have asked my Dr. for it, and he doesnt think its necessary...switching to an endo as soon as insurance kicks in...

I started because I have two older brothers who do it... But I didn't really have that much interest in it, I was a very good amateur boxer at 119, I lost in the regional golden gloves at 112 to Timmy Austin, who went on to win nationals and worlds and later became a professional world champ...

I wanted to move up to the 132lb weight class... At any rate, I decided to start lifting weights to gain muscular weight, I took the winter off from boxing and by spring I was 162. I became addicted and at 162, I'd have to completely change my style if I was going to box again... Since I'm 5'11... But I never stepped back in the ring... I got up to 210 or so, then stopped for 6 years, I got married, picked up drinking, smoking, etc. got fat and ugly... I went back to the gym and got back in shape, I'm still ugly though... But I did get back on stage twice, mostly it was to step up my training and as a goal, that I set for myself...

I graduated HS at 6'2" 140lbs. To say I was skinny is a huge understatement. 9 years later I'm up to 215lbs, but still feel skinny. I've loved the journey, the knowledge I've gained, friends made, etc... I have a goal of 250lbs and won't stop till I make it.

I love the sport and the challenge to get in the best shape I can. When I compete its not just against other people it against myself to try to be better each time when I can do I find it very rewarding

It's changed over time...I always did it for sports. Football, then college Track and Field...Shot-put and Discus, Oly style lifting...got up to a fat and very strong 275. Then I changed to rowing, dropped down to 190-lost years worth of muscle, rowing 5 hours a day just eats it up-

At 190, my skinniest, I began to get laid a lot...and THAT is what finally got me into BBing for good. The realization that girls don't care whatcha bench.

Nowadays, I'm 38, and like looking better than most kids and better than my colleagues. I enjoy being strong, looking good in a suit and love that my GF is proud of me when we're out.

I'd have no confidence if I don't juice and don't look big !

Small man syndrome ? yes I got it !!!

I'm also obsessed with the way I look, I wouldn't feel Alpha if I'm not big or juicy muscular

You know what ? All guys say They don't do this for girls but they do, they just don't want to sound like pussies !

Girls like confidence guys, and if you are 250 pounds monster, you are going to have a lot of confidence compared to most of the guys around you, AND THAT ATTRACTS girls ! Girls say they don't like huge guys but BULLSHIT, they may not marry or have relationships with you but they would FUCK You

Let me tell you all something I'm sure most of you know, all women like ATTENTION, that's why they like JEWLERY and go after guys with status, because they want ATTENTION... If you are a 250lbs muscle man, girls with low confiendence and girls who don't think they deserve you bail out, but attractive and confidence girls would date you because they get attention !!! Every guy respects a 250lbs Muscle Man ! and a girl would love to date a guy that everyone respects... so they date you, if you act like your life is only lifting weights and eating, then they would fuck you and leave but if they find out you are a sMART muscle man, then they would fall IN LOVE with you

Last edited:
I'd have no confidence if I don't juice and don't look big !

Small man syndrome ? yes I got it !!!

I'm also obsessed with the way I look, I wouldn't feel Alpha if I'm not big or juicy muscular

You know what ? All guys say They don't do this for girls but they do, they just don't want to sound like pussies !

Girls like confidence guys, and if you are 250 pounds monster, you are going to have a lot of confidence compared to most of the guys around you, AND THAT ATTRACTS girls ! Girls say they don't like huge guys but BULLSHIT, they may not marry or have relationships with you but they would FUCK You

Let me tell you all something I'm sure most of you know, all women like ATTENTION, that's why they like JEWLERY and go after guys with status, because they want ATTENTION... If you are a 250lbs muscle man, girls with low confiendence and girls who don't think they deserve you bail out, but attractive and confidence girls would date you because they get attention !!! Every guy respects a 250lbs Muscle Man ! and a girl would love to date a guy that everyone respects... so they date you, if you act like your life is only lifting weights and eating, then they would fuck you and leave but if they find out you are a sMART muscle man, then they would fall IN LOVE with you

Yes to be brief, women are a benefit of the lifestyle, not to mention not having to deal with fools who want to bully someone.I have respect for anyone who is in the gym at least trying to achieve their goal.We all BB for our own reasons, and we all benefit from it. Myself, I hit the gym to stay healthy, look good,and well I just enjoy it. It relieves stress and it starts my day on a high note.Matter of fact I'm going to hit the gym in a little while,I usually get on the computer, PM, ofcourse,while I'm powdering my nose.When I was still married I would go to the gym (24hour) walk the dog, eat breakfast, then go back to bed,my wife would wake up and ask me "you went to the gym already?". Keep going my brothers in iron.

Yes to be brief, women are a benefit of the lifestyle, not to mention not having to deal with fools who want to bully someone.I have respect for anyone who is in the gym at least trying to achieve their goal.We all BB for our own reasons, and we all benefit from it. Myself, I hit the gym to stay healthy, look good,and well I just enjoy it. It relieves stress and it starts my day on a high note.Matter of fact I'm going to hit the gym in a little while,I usually get on the computer, PM, ofcourse,while I'm powdering my nose.When I was still married I would go to the gym (24hour) walk the dog, eat breakfast, then go back to bed,my wife would wake up and ask me "you went to the gym already?". Keep going my brothers in iron.

"LOOK GOOD and Enjoy it"

is your true answer brother !!! Healthy ??? you can be healthier if you are natural tho, you don't need to have a lot of muscle to be healthy ;) but you wanna be a big juicy man... I'm assuming you take the juice since you are a member in this forum, could be wrong

but do you not agree the bigger you are, the more respect you get from other guys ? and your wife feels a lot safer, believe me because I am mr obvious !

Sure the bigger you are the more respect you get out of the average ignorant fool, look at the MMA fighters,some are not large compared to the giants here on this board.Everyone has different goals and size is all relative.You make the most of your genetics, and well,then some.I'm not small, over 6 feet, over 200lbs.I will protect my loved ones with my life, even if it means spending the rest of my life in a cage, or strapped down with a needle full of poison stuck in my arm.I'm too old for nonsense and I try to respect everyone who deserves it,some one else on the board said it "every once in a while every one needs a good ole' ass whooping". I try my best to avoid trouble and have been succesfull the past decade or so.I could go on for a while but others have said it better,(check thread "life support").This board has helped so much over the years, and I made some real good friends (ofcourse that is limited to how much we all know each other),it's too bad we couldn't all be in the same place at the same time, sort of like a PM expo.From "BiG A" the "mods" etc. etc.you guys got my respect in every way.Enjoy, take it slow cuz time passes fast. P...........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131