over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stand out body part?

I was just doin those about an hour ago in the gym

Really nice movement when you stretch and get in the right position so that the lst is burning just from the stretch and position at the very start of the movement before you even begin the contraction
100% I started doing the same for chest - one arm cable presses straight across the chest. Usually end on these and just squeeze the shit of em. Love it.

Chest or back for sure. When I was younger I did heavy bench and dumbbells for chest. For back I’ve always done lots of wide grip pull ups and heavy rows . Now I train every body part with pretty high reps and getting as much blood into the muscle as possible.

Thank you answering the full question
What is your best muscle group and how do you train it?

Speaking of legs, how is the recovery going brother?
Thanks for asking.

Recovery is going well. Had my last surgeon visit on the 22nd.

Strength and size coming back. Going down stairs is precarious however and I avoid them in public places like the metro.

I expect another 6mo until I can move as before without concerns.

I think that's the winning strategy brother. Chest and arms is what 99% of us want, thank your parents and pat yourself on the back haha
Yea genetics are huge my legs are actually my dominant body part by far but like you said only other competitors notice legs and my chest was my weakest body part for my first decade so now that it matches the rest of me it def stands out. I think monster firearms are the best like when you look at say Lee Priest or British 212 champ I can’t think of his name but damn football sized forearms are awesome

Yea genetics are huge my legs are actually my dominant body part by far but like you said only other competitors notice legs and my chest was my weakest body part for my first decade so now that it matches the rest of me it def stands out. I think monster firearms are the best like when you look at say Lee Priest or British 212 champ I can’t think of his name but damn football sized forearms are awesome
Forearms should be more of priority for everyone! Why not?! It's the most exposed muscle group for every single of us!! Are you're right, solid forearms look freaking awesome.

I'm really focused on growing my legs. I train 3 days a week, do you think it's crazy to make two if those sessions leg days and have one day for all upper body just to "maintain" the top?

Forearms should be more of priority for everyone! Why not?! It's the most exposed muscle group for every single of us!! Are you're right, solid forearms look freaking awesome.

I'm really focused on growing my legs. I train 3 days a week, do you think it's crazy to make two if those sessions leg days and have one day for all upper body just to "maintain" the top?
Train 'em 3 days a week.

Train 'em 3 days a week.
Point taken but that might be a little much for me. My leg days are usually around 45 min to an hour but they'll be sore for a couple days. Usually by day three they'll be ready to go again.

Point taken but that might be a little much for me. My leg days are usually around 45 min to an hour but they'll be sore for a couple days. Usually by day three they'll be ready to go again.
You are trading your legs way too much. My opinion.

Warm up.

Leg ext. 1 x 20
Leg curls 1 x 20

3 x20 squat, ass to grass.

Every Friday, do 1 x 20 deadlifts

Ever 3rd Friday, only 1 x 50 squats. No dead’s.

Try it, you might like it. And if you have the desire to do more then you did not work hard enough.

Takes under 15 minutes, depending on how busy the gym is.

This young man I am training has been doing this routine for ~ 9 weeks and he can’t fit into his soccer shorts anymore, had to buy new ones last week. 🙁

Yea if you’re gonna lift only 3 days a weeek do chest/delts, back/bis, and then legs, you could throw in some leg extensions and hamstring curls on the day furtherest from legs but imo doing more always trumps neglecting one for another

I definitely wouldn't make 2/3 of my gym time legs unless you want to downsize the upper body. Bro split and ppl, 2 of the more popular splits they are only trained 1/3 and 1/5 days.

I definitely wouldn't make 2/3 of my gym time legs unless you want to downsize the upper body. Bro split and ppl, 2 of the more popular splits they are only trained 1/3 and 1/5 days.
There's not a lot too lose tbh lol. I'll probably stick to the ppl... it's been working well for me the past few months.

You are trading your legs way too much. My opinion.

Warm up.

Leg ext. 1 x 20
Leg curls 1 x 20

3 x20 squat, ass to grass.

Every Friday, do 1 x 20 deadlifts

Ever 3rd Friday, only 1 x 50 squats. No dead’s.

Try it, you might like it. And if you have the desire to do more then you did not work hard enough.

Takes under 15 minutes, depending on how busy the gym is.

This young man I am training has been doing this routine for ~ 9 weeks and he can’t fit into his soccer shorts anymore, had to buy new ones last week. 🙁
Thank you for posting that. What kind of weight is he using on the 20s and 50s? Thank you.

And not to sound like a dick but 45 minutes for legs is pretty short lift hard to grow the biggest muscles in your body in under an hour.

traps, they have always been big even before i trained and i dont train them now. shoulders also, although not as freaky as traps

Thank you for posting that. What kind of weight is he using on the 20s and 50s? Thank you.

You are not going to believe this.

He is weak as a kitten. But build like brick shithouse. I started a thread on him.
And he does not workout (until now.) More potential than anybody I have ever
seen. Plus he has the willingness and the ability to work hard, extremely hard
with zero pushing from me.

That being said . . .

20 reps squats last Wednesday (he missed Friday, had to a massage) with 155lbs.
He weighs 180 - 185?, I have never weighed him and don't intend to.

50 reps (I am guessing since I do not have his log book), 105? 115?
His legs blow up and he can barely stand, has to sit down. And I will not let him rack
the weight until he hits 50, and I don't care how long it takes.

I will you this, when he started doing squats, he used to disappear to get a drink
water, so he said. I went looking for him and found him in a toilet stall vomiting.
He was too embarrassed to tell me. That is how hard he works. But no more vomiting.

You are welcome.

And not to sound like a dick but 45 minutes for legs is pretty short lift hard to grow the biggest muscles in your body in under an hour.
All good man. I'm here to learn from you guys that have 10 years more experience and 50 lbs more muscle.
Might sound odd but playing baseball created some unique imbalances, one shoulder is rolled further forward than the other for instance.
Almost sounds like voodoo bullshit as I type it but I've been trying to be extremely mindful of how my body is moving through space in order to correct some of these things. Long story short, I can make myself sore very easily and my body is responding nicely to very purposeful training.

traps, they have always been big even before i trained and i dont train them now. shoulders also, although not as freaky as traps
Wish I had gifted shoulder bro, congrats. Not particularly good at training them to be honest. They're a hard nut to crack for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131