over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your tanning bed routine?

I take 500mcg of MT2 two to three times a week and use a good quality tanning bed once a week, sometimes twice a week during the summer. People who get regular UV radiation are typically healthier than those who do not, even if that means your risk of skin cancer goes up, which is typically not fatal. I'd rather have adequate vitamin D levels and have a healthier immune system. And jacked and tan just looks better😁

I am a pale ass ginger. I never tanned or have been tan.
I started mt2 4 weeks ago. I get complements on my tan daily.
im on maintenance now I only do .5 mg every 5 days.
I started the first two weeks at 5-6 tanning sessions at 5-9 minutes in the fast tanning unit you stand in. Now I only tan 5 minutes every 3 days or so for upkeep. My readers have found that in the first weeks you need at least 20minutes of sunlight. Might be more or less person to person but it worked well for me

I claim the ancestry of the mix of mutt genes my parents and family told me I have. I'm not out here mixing and matching what sounds good. Im not french, german, irish, etc as I dont have citizenship.

I'm 'murican. Great melting pot and all that? I can actually track back to when certain sides of my family got deported for not swearing fealty to a certain crown.

I know guys who claimed to be "100% Italian" (when theyve never stepped foot there but both parents were from there) who found out they had some African in their genes. That was hilarious.
Shut the fuck up inbred

Seriously?

I've never been in a tanning bed.

I get a bronze like tan just from being in the sun. I previously just walk my dog with my shirt off or play fetch with her in the backyard and that suffices for me to have a substantial tan.

The CA fires and poor air quality is quite lamentable and I just want to mitigate the shitty aspects of my current situation by not loosing my tan.
If you want to mitigate the shitty aspects of your current situation I say move out of California. ;)

The problem is all the way to Colorado. Air quality in the north west is atrocious right now.

If you want to mitigate the shitty aspects of your current situation I say move out of California. ;)

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t block you from getting a tan, it might not feel like you’re getting tan but you actually are. I live in Washington state and we will get those smoke days too. I take my boat out all day and I’m usually pretty tan afterwards. I feel like it’s the same thing with overcast when I lived in Florida a day at the beach overcast you’ll always get burnt or tan
I live in SWFL. I am planning my move to Washington State.

Only peasants are tan

You claim five different ethnicities? That’s interesting.

I get tan driving in my car I hate it I tan so easily. The USA is the only place where people WANT to be tan, but I know this is different because it’s for bodybuilding.
As for Ethnicity I am all as follows:

Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English, French, German, Czech, Finnish, Filipino (Tagalog, Ilocono, Visayan) Spanish, Italian, Hindu Eastern Indian and Mandarin Chinese.

The "I'm American" and forgot my heritage is not a phenomenon that my family was not subjected nor receptive toward. My grandmother would quickly recall how each ethnicity entered the family line and by which person. My uncle has the family tree and genealogy to prove our ethnic heritage.
Side note: DNA tests do not tell much if one does not know their family history as DNA cannot differentiate between French and German when obv the two consider themselves quite distinct.

My brother's wife is from Japan and my sisters Husband while American is predominantly Portuguese so my neices and nephews are ethnically more diverse than I.

I won’t touch a tanning bed ever again. I never was one to abuse my skin with any form of tanning and it’s obvious I was smart. No skin cancer and skin is still youthful at my age.

I’m an MT2 advocate myself. I don’t use much though. Only abt 1/2 a bottle in the spring. I do this to prevent that initial sunburn after the winter months. After that I don’t need anymore to keep and preserve a deep dark tan. I have strong Native American roots in my ancestry which definitely helps.

I haven’t noticed any sort of skin tags or growths from it. Been utilizing it since probably 2009ish… Only thing I notice is my moles become darker. But with a deep tan the moles are hard to even see.

Cage

The problem is all the way to Colorado. Air quality in the north west is atrocious right now.
And that sucks, but I was making a tongue in cheek comment about California being a generally shitty place to be, not that Jersey (where I am) is all that much better.

I got what you were saying. There's a whole lot of people who seem to be oblivious about the air quality in the west due to fires. I was making the comment more for clarification.

If I had to pick between California and NJ...it would depend on where in California. My ideal spot is Colorado but I am happy I am not dealing with the air quality there at the moment. NJ does have its nice spots.

And that sucks, but I was making a tongue in cheek comment about California being a generally shitty place to be, not that Jersey (where I am) is all that much better.

I agree there are some nice spots here in jersey and I would either do Northern california or south jersey near the delaware water gap. Ultimately the wife and i want to take the whole family somewhere not coastal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131