over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wheelchair body builder looking for advice

jrod

Kilo Klub Member
I was injured 6 months ago in a car accident that left me a c-5 incomplete quad i have full use of my arms wrist chest shoulders and my mid and upper back but i have no grip for now so im using apt's hauling hook straps to train before my accident i had been body building and strength training since i was 16 im now 27 and never used aas because i was happy at 5'9" 185 at 6-8% bf eating whatever i wanted and keeping my bench from 360 to 415 & squating 600+ but now after 3mnts in a hospitol bed im down to 140 @ 20-25% bf my diet is real clean and was wondering about a bulk cycle recomendation and if to bulk ill still need to eat 2 grams of protien ber lbs of body wieght with my limited muscle control

bump to the top for a brother in need.

I don't have any answers for you other than what I have come to find...with training, diet, and aas you have to use trial and error to find out what works for you. Everyone responds differently. Regarding your diet, if that is what you would have done before your accident, try it and make adjustments accordingly. I wouldn't stray too far from what you knew worked before but be open to making changes if they aren't working. I thought I had to eat way more when I did my first cycle and I just got fat. Just do what you would normally do and then make minor changes if needed.

If you're just getting back into lifting and you lost that much body weight you might be surprised at how fast it comes back naturally. I wouldn't worry about a cycle. Just get back into it. It'll come back fast. Honestly, a cycle is not what you should be concerned about at this point.

Good luck and happy lifting!

Last edited:
Honestly, I think GHRP and/or CJC may be of benefit to you.

I have found it helps keep me lean and strong, even with limited ammounts of training, and when taken with TRT doses, it has very noticable effects.

I am not sure how your macro nutrient ratios will change due to your circumstances? Like it was already said, stick to what you know works and modify it if you feel you need to. With lower muscle mass your whole metabolism is going to slow down a little, so maybe go easier on the carbs?

Are your hormones ok? I was involved in a vehicle vs pedestrian crash that wrecked my hormones (most likely from the whiplash alone damaging my pituitary.) You may want to check into this. Always go the legal route w/ meds, there are anti-aging docs that really want to help you live good and feel good.

Best luck to you! :headbang:

Yes actually my hormone levels were screwed up and they had me on androgel for a while but i felt to many ups and downs on it so my doc prescribed me 200mg of test cyp. a week and im feeling like i did before the accident i also have a script for hgh but it cost so much at the pharmacy i ordered it from one of the board sponsers and im just waiting on it to get here I guess ill just experiment with my diet and keep adding till i start puttin on fat then cut it back. THANKS for the input guys

I would think 2 grams of protein per lb is going to be too much and I
would be conservative with the diet because it's harder to shed fat if you
start getting fat. Any excess bodyweight may hinder your ability to get around.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. A close friend of mine fell about 3 stories and broke his neck about 20 years ago and is in a similar situation but has gone on to do big things. Stay strong.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws