over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wheelchair

greenpatch

Registered
I,m one of those tht love to b left alone and dont like any to be around me in th gym,So this old man in a wheelchair comes to me to help em workout in th gym,Y me most know to just leave me alone and ther r many very helpfull people in th gym,Short story u ask nicely I.ll help,and he ll also alway ask in th middle of my workout lol,I help em with wht he needed and also took my time made sure he finished his workout.hate to say it i,m mean looking and rude yet he still picked me out to help em.He also realy worked hard didnt play around,and I did feel better after helping em.JUst puzzled on y he picked me???????????

he probably feels proud working out with the bigguy in the gym? kinda like when your a new kid at school.. u wanna hang with the coolest kid at school n start a new life.

Picked you for the reasons the other posters said. You helped him and he helped you. You might be the big intimidating guy(visually) in the gym but
you probably make that guys day. Thanks for sharing the good stuff.
T

Way to go. I like to hear stories like this. I remember when I first stepped into the gym...had some good guys show me what I need to do. So when someone comes to me for some help I will help. Thanks for sharing your story.

Thats great you helped him out being in a wheelchair myself i hate askin for help luckilly before i got hurt i made alot of friends and have some good training partners at the gym but on the rare occasion i dont have anyone there ill ask the person that looks like they know the most and ask them which is usually one of the bigger guys there so thanks for helpin us cripples out

I,m one of those tht love to b left alone and dont like any to be around me in th gym,So this old man in a wheelchair comes to me to help em workout in th gym,Y me most know to just leave me alone and ther r many very helpfull people in th gym,Short story u ask nicely I.ll help,and he ll also alway ask in th middle of my workout lol,I help em with wht he needed and also took my time made sure he finished his workout.hate to say it i,m mean looking and rude yet he still picked me out to help em.He also realy worked hard didnt play around,and I did feel better after helping em.JUst puzzled on y he picked me???????????

Physically challenged people often identify with mentally challenged people, or are you just missing some fingers?

Fair play mate, and your new training partner obviously didnt judge a book by it's cover. Funny how the biggest and meanest looking tend to be softies!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131