over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wheels & couple more shots

dday76

Newbies
I decided I would post the one pic I had of the legs which are by no means anything great, but I am working them extremely hard, heavy, and fast 3x every 8 days now using the UHT workout. I also threw in a couple more pics - one from who knows when, and the other from last March. Keep in mind I know I am hairy, and in need of a haircut. But hey....it's the winter time and I'm bulking. lol

Attachments

• wheels_12-2008.jpg
    wheels_12-2008.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 721
  • Dbl-Bicep.jpg
    Dbl-Bicep.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 617
  • BW_Dbl-Bicep_3-2008.jpg
    BW_Dbl-Bicep_3-2008.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 576
Is it a full moon?

The hair is very distracting and disturbing but other than that you are looking good. Keep up the hard work.

I don't like the training legs 3 times in 8 days but if it works for you, good on ya.

Upperbody looking good. Hair is hard to see through tho.. clip that shit lol

Come on guys. It's cold right now where I live. lol. I gotta keep some on me for warmth this time of year.

I have the "all nat-u-ral" sweater look going. :D
Hey truthfully I hatte the body hair. i can't stand it. I refuse to take my shirt off in public if I havn't been shaved / naired which btw pisses my wife off to no ends. LOL

I am not quite as hairy but I do require frequent shaving all over. Perhaps laser removal would be good.

I wanted to use my Christmas Bonus for laser removal. Wifey dis-approved of that idea. :( LOL

get a divorce.

or some balls! put that chick in her place!

i say this as my girl sits behind me and gives me the.... " u wanna sleep on the couch tonight?" look

just kidding man...

u are look'n good as hell for being all Naty... lookin forward to seein some pics after the 12 weeks of test e

Last edited:
I didn't see anywhere that you were natural but if so you will really be a teen wolf after you hit some androgenic steroids!

Yepp. I'm all natty as of right now.

I dabbled in powerlifting for a little while, but summer of 2007 I did a partial tear in my right pectoral while benching 365 lbs. It was crazy. I had the press easy and was on my 2nd rep and I just heard the muscle start ripping. Took me about 6 months to fully recover. Since then I really don't do traditional flat bench that much anymore. I either do close grip bench press, or incline presses.

Imo stay away from flat bench. It is a destroyer, but you seem to have already found that out. I prefer dumbbells for flat bench but the majority of my chest work is incline.

flat bench is only a destroyer if you have something wrong with your joints already or your form is bad.....dumbbells are any safer....the only people i have seen who say to stay away from tried and true excersises are those who get injured....which i will admitt just happens sometimes...but it has nothing to do with flat benching with a bar.

flat bench is only a destroyer if you have something wrong with your joints already or your form is bad.....dumbbells are any safer....the only people i have seen who say to stay away from tried and true excersises are those who get injured....which i will admitt just happens sometimes...but it has nothing to do with flat benching with a bar.

flat bench is one of the biggest causes of pec tears and other injuries relating. i've never had an injury with incline bb or anything with db's. i prefer all incline anyway so it's not hard to stay away from flat bar.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131