over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wheels, Wheels and more Wheels

BRO.....!!!!

your mole has a fucking shadow...!!!!!

:D

I'm finding that high rep work hurts my knees now, and my lower back.
So I'm going to go back to my pl style lifting for legs only and do heavy sets of six but with a lot of volume, like 5 sets per exercise.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BRO.....!!!!

your mole has a fucking shadow...!!!!!

:D

You bastard just went back and looked at the pics of that and I spotted the thing, I busted out laughing and had my gf ask me wtf was so funny.

can you handle it? do you have the mental capacity? when i did this routine i did NOTHING but SQUATS for 13 WEEKS! squatting 3-4 days/week. on the days i was not under the bar i was in the gym stretching and rolling.

Jesus how are you recovering when you do 3-4 squat days a week? I can barely walk for days after a hard leg session.

For me walking lunges is what really made my legs look half way decent...brought in the seperation of all three muscles.

just like any body part that needs to be brought up train it intense to failure, and legs can handle the punishment and have quite less chance of injury than shoulders, elbows,Than exercises that dont bother it go to failure

your older though so warm up alot , I mean a lot! Injury prevention is huge. Than again , bigger guys like myself , have way more pressure on kness.
another technique is contant tension fatigue- drop sets keeping constant tension

thats my take on it. I guess I better state the obvious my upper legs have always been big before i ever did any leg exercises.

really dont squat too much except maybe once in a while, stuff that works for guys with long femures like myself hacks, leg press, leg extensions , cable squats and they respond well ...squats dont work best for guys with long femures and can hurt hips, thats why dorian did hacks and such. its all about finding exercises that work for your individual built body

heres a pic four years ago a day after my last competition, washed tanner off but some was still left on. Harveyagency model co shoot

yeah I relize could to be leaner

Attachments

• 2012 harveysagency humbolt.jpg
    2012 harveysagency humbolt.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Just got a few .... Its funny..in the posedown my GF got loose.... she's 4'10 1/2 and there was 2 women over 6ft.... funny as shit....

Attachments

• FGPFrt#1.jpg
    FGPFrt#1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 387
  • TinyBack#1.jpg
    TinyBack#1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 353
Firstly you look great and well done for your recent shows. Matey I think many have gave some great suggestions. There are many ways up the mountain. When looking at people I know who have built solid legs they all use a variety of methods. I will say generally though lots of intense hard training (harder than most other body parts in many ways), high volume, variety of rep ranges and techniques, form over weight, never ego lift and just stay positive as it will take time.

Check out this thread on Roman Fritz. Again everyone is different but I think his methods for leg training could do you wonders. Moderate weight and lots of sets with minimal rest and high frequency. One of the last videos is him training legs n English... slow and controlled reps too.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...105336-young-freak-germany-roman-fritz-7.html

Firstly you look great and well done for your recent shows. Matey I think many have gave some great suggestions. There are many ways up the mountain. When looking at people I know who have built solid legs they all use a variety of methods. I will say generally though lots of intense hard training (harder than most other body parts in many ways), high volume, variety of rep ranges and techniques, form over weight, never ego lift and just stay positive as it will take time.

Check out this thread on Roman Fritz. Again everyone is different but I think his methods for leg training could do you wonders. Moderate weight and lots of sets with minimal rest and high frequency. One of the last videos is him training legs n English... slow and controlled reps too.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...105336-young-freak-germany-roman-fritz-7.html

Thanks for the link. That amount of volume with the short rest periods looks brutal!

Great look!

Pretty funny pic of your girlfriend. 6 ft? Wow, very tall ladies.

You looked (look) great man, and looking at your 'sticks' of course you can grow them but they are nothing to be ashamed of

Are you comparing yourself to the masters (or 45+) competitors, or the open guys in classic physique? Because unless the masters are a lot different south of the border I think you'd do alright as is...again that's not to say you shouldn't strive to improve

Especially "at your age" I think it'd really be worth looking into a mountain dog program, with a 2-per week leg day option...it's entirely possible to recover from but each leg workout will be tough, intense and should feel like you're making non-stop progress

I have no affiliation, other than attributing a lot of my own growth/success to doing the same thing

Yeah she looks like a munchkin next that Blonde.... but shit she held her own.... thank you fellas'.... I know they aren't too too bad..... I'm talking Open Classic.... locally I plan on doing Classic...next year tho Masters Nats im shooting for MPD.... I'm done for the year... gonna try to size up a full year... Going over a few things with Mini Truck.... I may hire JM for next years prep..

Thanks again for the compliments fellas

Attachments

• TinyMastersFrt#1.jpg
    TinyMastersFrt#1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 177
Just saw your pic Sir Anabolic on another thread. Are gonna chime in on this thread or what?

Anyone know who's legs these are?

Found this picture somewhere awhile ago but I don't think I ever figured out who the legs belong to. Simply huge ripped tree trunks!

Attachments

• 68e1481baadeb113bc394b89911b7351.jpg
    68e1481baadeb113bc394b89911b7351.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 122

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member