over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When and how did your online bb persona begin on the internet

My first forum I was a member to was bulk nutrition back in 2004.. It wasn't until 2008ish that I put my big boy pants on and decided to become a member at outlawmuscle. I can't exactly remember how I stumbled upon PM but it's been the best board I've came across. I use to get local shit but got tired of getting ripped off. I was being charged close 3-4 times what it actually cost. First source was RBB.. Then I tried fast muscle, then tried GF and phantom and thank God I never got stiffed. I've learned to stick to one solid guy and pay whatever I need to.

Monte being an east coaster like me were you around during the Nutropin AQ days? Clear GH vials with no label and blue tops. I think Brian who owned Anobolex? Sp? Was the main source for that. I'm guessing year 1998ish.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

NY, you read my mind. Everything you said is spot on and I remember those days well...I'm going to contribute to this thread later today and the clear vial blue tops will get a mention.

Nice call - you've been around, my friend.

Monte

I've been lifting since I was 18 (I'm 26) didn't start eating right or understanding how to eat correctly until a few years ago. Did my first bodybuilding show a last summer it was the most intense/hardest/most exhilarating thing I've ever done. I've never done gear just a PH cycle a few years ago. This is my first board well I joined UGBodybuilding or something like that for a couple of weeks until a big guy at my gym told me to chec our PM. So far I've been here to learn and learning a lot I am. Mets lots of cool people and a few assholes but over all I love it here an plan to stay and use what I learn here to pass on to others one day when I get the experiance and training down.

Like Brick, I started training on the cement and plastic weight set at 13...Had no idea what I was doing! LOL!! I finally joined a gym at 16...This was the mid 80's...I joined the boards somewhere in the 90's. I was on Elite, Meso, UG and lurked elsewhere. UG was my favorite! I made 2 small purchases from a source on UG...I can't for the life of me remember the source..Some of you guys have amazing memories...I guess I did party way to hard at one point in my life! I joined PM before my 2007 date it shows now, but I got away from the board for a while and I couldn't remember what name I used or password for that matter. Anyway, gear was easy to get at the gym back then so I didn't need to get it online. I was 18 the first time I bought some Dbol. A friend of a friend competed and worked at a Gold's. I walked in there and he dumped a bunch of gear over out of his gym bag right onto the front counter! No UG, all pharm grade back then! All though the DDR stuff came out not too long afterward. Different times back then...The screws were just starting to tighten...It was '87 or '88. Anyway, he was showing me all the things he was taking. There was a pic of Mike Ashley, Mr Natural, on the wall there and he said that he sells him GH!! Good times back then. I really liked Gym Aces Gear! SSB RIP. Since then, I've enjoyed some really good sponsors and others not so much.

Hats off to Big A for all he's done for this community! Cheers!!

Started training in 1984 at age 13.

Started cycling at age 18 by walking across the border to TJ
TJ was my steroid haven for years.

I found the internet boards in 98 or so?
Anabolex board.
My first source was insomniac/oilbased. Was blown away when he sent me a 50ml of laurabolin to my door.

Leighton was a mod I believe. And a guy name " Z" (not uncle z) would front me tubs of pink Thai dbol.

I used IP a lot and used his first crazy domestic remailer named PIPER.

Was on SSB during the Wild West of internet steroids.

Found PM after that and never looked back. This place is great and I am proud to have been involved on this from the beginning.

I started lifting back in 03 and used IP back in the day. Then referred to a site owned by GYMACE then lead to PM. It's been my go to for years now. It's had some great sponsors.

Started training in my dads shop around 1998 just bench press and curls lol. Joined a gym around 2000.

First time using was some Mexican anavar around 2002. Had a pic of a bull dog on the bottle.
First injection around 06. Then nothing till I found this site.

Found this site by researching elitetropin.

Love the site for learning about achieving my goals and the sponsor section.

Last edited:
I thought this might me an interesting thread as I was reading some of the responses on the thread about that fraud guy/girl panning themselves as "trinity d". So I wonder who are the people on this board and where did they come from how did they get here. Most of us don't want to post real names in this game but I think everyone can post about their internet persona.

Massive, interesting…I’ll take a swing at this…

My start is a little different than others. Never competed or wanted to compete, found the boards later. Started this life after getting sick of cutting weight in wrestling. Metabolism/relationship with food was abnormal and I was sick of staving myself, sitting in saunas with garbage bags on, etc. Met a guy who was able to help, no internet needed.

First run: Organon yellow caps, Russian Ds, Russian Sus (the ones in blister packs). That was all it took…problem solved.

Found the internet later, 95-96, mostly due to my friend that founded Bolex after he lost the domain name Anabolix (Bill claimed that). He showed me this online world. I thought it was odd at first. Talking to people I couldn’t see in person was…awkward. I liked to look at someone in the eye…Never posted too much but lurked a lot. First Bolex, then UG and Gade. Gade had a nice chat room.

Let’s see…what I remember from those days…

-Chatting with people on ICQ

-“List Me” in every other thread

-Serostim kits with no holograms…

-Nutropin AQ with blue caps and no labels (NY Muscle, thanks for the reminder)

-Steris, Steris, everywhere…

-Pronoabol from India in blister packs

-Tubs of 1,000 pink Ds from Thailand

-Brazilian Hemos

-Hulkster email newsletters (“Be careful and watch yer back”)

-Dan’s Dirty Dieting Newsletters (hard copies) and his Underground Steroid Handbook

-Oilbased/Insomniac…was a good guy at first, spoke with him numerous times until he decided to take a different path. One of the countless guys who started good…then went bad…

-The Ttokkyo boom in the U.S…and its eventual collapse

-Other various names…Beach Boy, Flex, JJ/Insane1, Simian, Leighton, Haldun (Pez, anyone?), Z Rated Man, Sevante the Pimp, SBC, Testy/Cole, Basskiller (Fina expert), Damien Borleone/DB, you scumbag punk, I hope karma comes around.

That’s what I remember. As for what I’ve learned…eh, won’t go there as I want to keep this positive.

Monte

Great post MG,

My experience began in about 2010, when I first became introduced to the idea of AAS. I had been training for about three years at that time, and decided to wait till not long ago to indulge. I have lurked on this board for quite a while, and only recently began to get involved.

I find that many of the members here are incredibly knowledgeable, and while someone can have their fingers on the pulse of the BB community, one cannot know everything. And, as long as there are articles that can be read, information to be absorbed, and I can pass along useful tidbits along the way, I will continue to enjoy THIS board in particular.

While there are the fair share of internet personas that in no way reflect the individual perceived by the rest of the forum community, THIS board has provided me with the best experience so far. With that being said, I would like to thank ALL of you!

This (and recent events involving the aforementioned guy/girl) has definitely provided us with a sense of (or lack-thereof) community.

-fish

Damn Steris yup. I think they were all legit but illegally distributed out of the company. I can't remember the deal but that's all we did in the NY and NJ area until they got busted or what not and it dried up.

But really t200 Tornel and Brovel from Mexico was what we used for ages. Fucking 50mg/ml Ganabol jugs too. What a bitch only 50 mg of eq per ml. Then the aussie stuff. Missed those days.

I had legit win V 30cc from Canada. One of my most prized possessions. Lol. Then I loved Stanabolic. 20ml.....and my favorite of all time and first cycle. Cytahoh russian sust.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Oh shit, I didn't see this post earlier. I have to jam to my son's Bday party, but will try to add to it later tonight or tomorrow morning!

Great post MG, these are always the best posts for us old turds to do our "back when I was your age" talk:D

There were some great time back in the day. Glad to see a good amount of older guys still here posting on the thread.

:cool:

Like Brick, I started training on the cement and plastic weight set at 13...Had no idea what I was doing! LOL!! I finally joined a gym at 16...This was the mid 80's...I joined the boards somewhere in the 90's. I was on Elite, Meso, UG and lurked elsewhere. UG was my favorite! I made 2 small purchases from a source on UG...I can't for the life of me remember the source..Some of you guys have amazing memories...I guess I did party way to hard at one point in my life! I joined PM before my 2007 date it shows now, but I got away from the board for a while and I couldn't remember what name I used or password for that matter. Anyway, gear was easy to get at the gym back then so I didn't need to get it online. I was 18 the first time I bought some Dbol. A friend of a friend competed and worked at a Gold's. I walked in there and he dumped a bunch of gear over out of his gym bag right onto the front counter! No UG, all pharm grade back then! All though the DDR stuff came out not too long afterward. Different times back then...The screws were just starting to tighten...It was '87 or '88. Anyway, he was showing me all the things he was taking. There was a pic of Mike Ashley, Mr Natural, on the wall there and he said that he sells him GH!! Good times back then. I really liked Gym Aces Gear! SSB RIP. Since then, I've enjoyed some really good sponsors and others not so much.

Hats off to Big A for all he's done for this community! Cheers!!

Oh, goodness. SSB. AP....GALabs. Bringing back memories now. I believe I joined this board, SSB, Outlaw and EF around the same time.

Last edited:
I was always big kid that had muscle before touching a weight so naturally good athlete, played football , wresting and did MMA throughout childhood to adolescents and college. My father lifted was all American athlete and grandfather was big guy and amateur LHW boxer. Father had bodybuilding mags when I was a kid so I always been into the sport.

In 98 while in college lurked few boards joined Gade, Meso and Fina Board where was Mod there until the board went down and came to Promuscle. Also back then Animal left some boards and joined his.

Fina was the big rage in mid to late 90's and I think alot of college athletes were flocking to the boards in search of info pertaining to it.

Last edited:
The first board I joined in 2000 was "Steroid Encyclopaedia", a paying site.

Why this one? Well, after a long and grueling Yahoo search (Google wasn't so huge back then:p), my "buy steroids" request (no kidding!!! :D) finally led me there... it seemed genuine, so I signed up. BEACHBOY was one of their main advertisers at the time... got my very first order ever from him. Then came ALIN whom I tried, liked and used repeatedly afterwards. His website had a link to ProMuscle on it, but never really paid attention... one day though I clicked (around late 2002), and started to read up... back then you didn't have to be a member to view more than 5 pages straight! Since as time went by I was visiting PM much more than SE, I eventually decided to sign up. That was in 2004.

In 2006 I hired Phil (Hernon) to prep me for two shows I had planned to enter (my first ones), and it turned out pretty well for I won the first one and ended 3rd in the second one, which was the biggest open in my country during those years... Phil then posted my pics, which somehow introduced me with honors to the whole board and made me known from others. :)

Since I was feeling so well on PM and had access to all the info I needed and more, never felt the need to cheat somewhere else... forever woyaw to Big A. :D:p;)

I started lifting in my Jr year. Would go to the gym after school. There were some older big guys that took me under their wings. I had 2yrs of solid lifting before they introduced me to gear in 93. These guys would go to Mexico every few months and one of them brewed tren. The idea of getting gear on the Internet was scary, and not needed till much later.

I moved, the guys that I once hung out with we done, in jail or had life changing events... I think I joined IM and PM about the same time. Stayed quiet and ordered mostly from IP or IPG later. I've been more active the past few years since none of my friends are into bodybuilding. So it's nice to talk shop with someone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear