advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When can you no longer lower the dose in order to keep receiving gains?

jay o.

Registered
I recently bumped my dose up for about a week currently but I really wanna lower it in order to keep making gains but use a higher dose on my cut (which will save money and health). So the question is...if I lower my dose now will I not be able to make more muscle gains since I introduced more hormones to my body?

Also is it useless to finish at 14 weeks if the anadrol gets taken out at week 12.5 since ill be on 700mg less anabolics once I come off of anadrol.

If you lose gains while lower your dose depends on so many things, I'm not sure exactly what kind of answer you are looking for? Would you like me to tell you, you will lose 3.234 lbs of muscle per week?

You didn't even post up what you were taking, nor your stats, nor anything really. How bout you do like everyone else and try it out and see how it works for you ;)

...I swear some people think they are gonna get some miracle answer to everything on this site :p

I recently bumped my dose up for about a week currently but I really wanna lower it in order to keep making gains but use a higher dose on my cut (which will save money and health). So the question is...if I lower my dose now will I not be able to make more muscle gains since I introduced more hormones to my body?

no one week of higher doses isn't long enough for you to really benefit from them so if you go back to the main doses from before, you'll just keep getting the same thing out of it.

It's not like you can do two weeks of one set of doses, ramp them up week 3, then all of a sudden go back down week 4 and beyond ans lose the ability to gain muscle

didn't you have a similar post recently

I just think you are confusing your self not having a plan

you can lower your dose and still gain muscle but you have to increase your calories

Sorry my post was so confusing. It's been answered now, thank you.

Except I still needed this to be answered...Also is it useless to finish at 14 weeks if the anadrol gets taken out at week 12.5 since ill be on 700mg less anabolics once I come off of anadrol.
For those it didn't make sense to...
The bulk is 14 weeks long, if I'm out of anadrol by 12.5 weeks, is it pointless to finish the last 1.5 weeks to make 14 weeks since the dose will be lowered by 700mg once the anadrol is dropped?

Except I still needed this to be answered...Also is it useless to finish at 14 weeks if the anadrol gets taken out at week 12.5 since ill be on 700mg less anabolics once I come off of anadrol.
For those it didn't make sense to...
The bulk is 14 weeks long, if I'm out of anadrol by 12.5 weeks, is it pointless to finish the last 1.5 weeks to make 14 weeks since the dose will be lowered by 700mg once the anadrol is dropped?

that's really up to you. If you stay on the extra week and a half, you will just preserve muscle and develop muscle maturity.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws