over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When Did Y’all Start Feeling Old?

35 now and I don’t ever feel mentally old but my body has felt beaten up pretty bad since I turned 32. Really hit me when I used to be a garbage man. Luckily now my job is a lot less physical. Back problems, knee, shoulder, wrist and elbow pain. Still lifting as heavy as possible just a lot more intelligent. In fact I get more problems out of higher reps and higher volume than I do with 1-5 reps. Just hit 350 on flat bench yesterday on my ME day which isn’t a lot for 200lbs but it’s a pr for me.

35 now and I don’t ever feel mentally old but my body has felt beaten up pretty bad since I turned 32. Really hit me when I used to be a garbage man. Luckily now my job is a lot less physical. Back problems, knee, shoulder, wrist and elbow pain. Still lifting as heavy as possible just a lot more intelligent. In fact I get more problems out of higher reps and higher volume than I do with 1-5 reps. Just hit 350 on flat bench yesterday on my ME day which isn’t a lot for 200lbs but it’s a pr for me.
When you worked as a garbage man, was that a full 8 hour day 5 days a week? I can see how that beats the hell out of you. I bet bending over to pick up recycling bins is bad. I wouldn't last 1 week in that job.

When you worked as a garbage man, was that a full 8 hour day 5 days a week? I can see how that beats the hell out of you. I bet bending over to pick up recycling bins is bad. I wouldn't last 1 week in that job.
It was 5days a week but definitely longer than 8hours. We had a set route each day and were out until the route was picked up. Sometimes it would be from 6-6. There was a couple times around the holidays where trash was heavier where we wouldn’t get back to the shop until 9 at night. Honestly looking back I don’t know how I did it.

It was 5days a week but definitely longer than 8hours. We had a set route each day and were out until the route was picked up. Sometimes it would be from 6-6. There was a couple times around the holidays where trash was heavier where we wouldn’t get back to the shop until 9 at night. Honestly looking back I don’t know how I did it.
Those kind of jobs really take it all out of you. I worked landscaping for about 1 month and quit to work retail,lol. I was sore all the time and couldnt lift at the gym for shit. I also worked 2 years as a repo man/delivery man for a rent to own store. That was a tough job as well, but not as bad as the landscaping. Those days could stretch from 8 am to 9 pm or later somedays. I was on a salary too so didnt get paid overtime. Lugging heavy furniture and appliances up steps etc. All of the seasons of the year made it hard too. I bet you slipped a few times on the ice. I know I did. Once my truck slid down a driveway covered in ice that was on a steep hill. It was like a scene from an action movie. I had to jump in the truck as it was sliding down and start it up to put it into drive to stop it from sliding. It was in park but it was so slick that the whole thing just took off after I got out.

I bet you have some crazy stories too.

I can’t count the amount of times I almost hit hit by cars. I got knocked off the side of the truck twice and and cracked my ribs. Being out in the elements was brutal especially in the winter when it’s raining. That’s really where most of my injuries came from. Second week on the job is when I messed my back up. I wouldn’t last a day doing it now.
I was salary as well so even though I’d work way over 40hours I never got paid for it

I can’t count the amount of times I almost hit hit by cars. I got knocked off the side of the truck twice and and cracked my ribs. Being out in the elements was brutal especially in the winter when it’s raining. That’s really where most of my injuries came from. Second week on the job is when I messed my back up. I wouldn’t last a day doing it now.
I was salary as well so even though I’d work way over 40hours I never got paid for it
Being a repo man almost got me in a few fights too as you can imagine. Some guys didnt want to give up their stuff. Being a lifter and not a small guy helped me some there because most guys didnt want to mess with me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131