over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When Did Y’all Start Feeling Old?

I literally turned 66 two days ago and I feel great. No aches and pains. Can do practically
anything I did when when I was 30 lets say. Been lifting since I was 18. Done lots of
things physically; karate, rock climbing, cycling, long distance backpacking, yoga, gymnastics,
just a few things that come to mind. I have always lifted while doing these things and I don't
feel old. Somebody once said that from the shoulders up I look my age, from my shoulders
down, I look 30 and I feel like I am 30. One could say I abused myself when I was younger
and I might very well have but I have no ill effects . . . yet. And everything works just fine.
But talk to me in another 10 years and it might be another story. For now I will gladly take
what little I have.

I WAS Superman till 47"....All the sudden trying to hit the 125's for 12 on Incline Seemed impossible
Now at 51...After a Torn Pec and Hammy on a downward spiral..
Hips acting Up from too Much Sex on Top of Too much Work. Fell and Blew up a Shoulder that took to Months to Recover. Icing My Knee for the 1st time in my Life!
Meniscus or Something...Overuse and Abuse??? 100 yrs of Going Full Throttle!
Maybe need a Month on the Beach!!!

f it i want a dedicated thread about how you scored 26 year old :ROFLMAO:
-F
I am a coach in our gym and she was my client. I was preparing her for a bikini competition :D ..... You have to live in Europe, here young girls want mature men :D

Biggest and strongest was at 53 (don't understand why most think its over at 50) and recovering from back surgery
still going strong at 63 and not looking back. Single guy for 7 years with an 18 yr old daughter who spends most her time with her boyfriend and more or less on my own. So there's no one in my life but weight lifting and besides my daughter the only other reason I want to be alive really.

Im only 34. If i didn't dribble and pee all over myself, and feel like i have a golf ball lodged in my rectum i probably wouldn't feel old at all. And about that receding hair line..

I definitely think some off the side effects of gear will make you feel old. Cycling definitely isnt turning back the clock at all. That's for sure.

Biggest and strongest was at 53 (don't understand why most think its over at 50) and recovering from back surgery
still going strong at 63 and not looking back. Single guy for 7 years with an 18 yr old daughter who spends most her time with her boyfriend and more or less on my own. So there's no one in my life but weight lifting and besides my daughter the only other reason I want to be alive really.

In my opinion, your lucky as hell. Enjoy life man. A lot of dudes spend so much time stressing about their lives and marriages and all the bullshit. Just keep doing what makes you happy.

Probably 53 or 54, when I blew a shoulder out. I've 56 now, lift hard 5-6 times/week. I keep telling myself I don't feel old, but I really do. I'm tired all the time, losing enthusiasm at the gym, and my lower back is killing me. It sucks getting out of bed. But I keep pushing on am still building muscle.

i'm probably strongest i've been ever since i started endurance training.
all my lifts have gone up.
i'm almost 50 myself, and outside of being bald, many 'mistake' me for being my late 30s.
i dropped my 20yo daugther off the other day to a day class. she said when i left, many of the women
asked if i was single, etc. she told me she thought to herself.. 'not this shit again..'
meaning females as young as her always ask about me.
anyway... i love the look and feel i have now.. very athletic and lean.

For me it was 50. Both shoulders/biceps required surgery, then my sigmoid colon was removed. I'm living with a herniated disk (L5-S1) and a hiatal hernia. My prostate is bigger than it should be and in mid Sept I'm having Lithotripsy for a large kidney stone. I'm about to turn 52 and the past 2 years have really been challenging to say the least. Prior to that I was indestructable.

50 and not training enough paired with just enough test to keep blood levels at 500 and my blood work numbers perfect.

And I feel terrible, years of heavy lifting are catching up with me. Hips and back constantly ache. I've had no major injuries in life....50 is like hitting a brickwall for me

Everyone is different. My mother told me a few years ago that she realized she was now old. She was 85. I have had non stop aches and pains since at least my 20's as i can't remember not having them. as when you are always pushing for more things happen. I figured was getting old in my mid 30's when I had to grunt when I was getting off the couch. I have had a few joints modified or replaced, with a few more penciled in for the future.

Hit the ol brick wall at 49. I’m 51 now. Invest in sleep doc, cpap and good mattress. Fuck a deadlift and heavy squats. Loose 45lbs no need to be 245 when I’m 5’9”. Trt and hgh only these days.

Everyone is different. My mother told me a few years ago that she realized she was now old. She was 85. I have had non stop aches and pains since at least my 20's as i can't remember not having them. as when you are always pushing for more things happen. I figured was getting old in my mid 30's when I had to grunt when I was getting off the couch. I have had a few joints modified or replaced, with a few more penciled in for the future.

My great aunt was legally blind, yet completely cared for herself, her garden, her beautiful home, everything, until she was almost 90. She passed very gracefully at 96. She made biscuits, sausage and gravy probably every morning of her life since, fuck... I don't wanna think how long. All her own craft. Born and raised to care for themselves. She ate fresh off her own property every day.

Honestly never asked for a hand until she was 94, and that's only because she couldn't see very well and didn't trust things she did see. Ever hear of Beethovens ear? There's a similar condition, except with her eyes. Her depth perception was non existent. A one inch spider on the wall would look like it was three feet.

For me it was 50. Both shoulders/biceps required surgery, then my sigmoid colon was removed. I'm living with a herniated disk (L5-S1) and a hiatal hernia. My prostate is bigger than it should be and in mid Sept I'm having Lithotripsy for a large kidney stone. I'm about to turn 52 and the past 2 years have really been challenging to say the least. Prior to that I was indestructable.
Hang in there brother

I like to think how resilient our forebears were. My grandfather was an immigrant from Finland during WW2, dating a visibly Jewish girl, fought in WW2 as a tailgunner, was shot down in Austria but survived just fine, led a life afterwards where he had an amazing career in mechanical engineering, had first hands in developing the first desk top calculator (got the Forbes cameo to prove it), a Golden Glove boxer, as well. Of course, if you ever met him, you was the most humble, sweetest man you could ever meet.

So is anyone out there as bad ass as their grandfather? I sure as hell ain't...

Hmmmm, this is a good question. I am 42 and DEFINITELY feel "old"

i guess i started feeling "old" when i was 39 i think... and i seperated both shoulders cuz i was on Adrol and went too heavy on barbell shrugs... anyway, that caused me to stop lifting and i got out of the lifestyle. Lost bunch of muscle and got skinny fat while at same time realizing all the aches n pains i have plus all the injuries to boot.

I am now 42 and turning it all around. Gonna do low dose gh like 3-4iu ed and currently doing test prop 75mg m/w/f
Need to lean up. i dont care about size anymore just wanna be lean.
-F

I like to think how resilient our forebears were. My grandfather was an immigrant from Finland during WW2, dating a visibly Jewish girl, fought in WW2 as a tailgunner, was shot down in Austria but survived just fine, led a life afterwards where he had an amazing career in mechanical engineering, had first hands in developing the first desk top calculator (got the Forbes cameo to prove it), a Golden Glove boxer, as well. Of course, if you ever met him, you was the most humble, sweetest man you could ever meet.

So is anyone out there as bad ass as their grandfather? I sure as hell ain't...
my grandad was a total badass. in the air force, was also a golden gloves boxer. had a crop dusting business. he totalled 3 planes. One he crashed so hard the engine was buried in the ground. walked away from all of em.
became a huge alcoholic and smoked packs of cigarettes a day. One day went cold turkey and quit smoking.
ended up having a massive stroke and lived thru that too. and he didnt drink anymore after the stroke.
Lived to be 88 i believe.....
i'm a pussy compared to him.
-F2S

Hmmmm, this is a good question. I am 42 and DEFINITELY feel "old"

i guess i started feeling "old" when i was 39 i think... and i seperated both shoulders cuz i was on Adrol and went too heavy on barbell shrugs... anyway, that caused me to stop lifting and i got out of the lifestyle. Lost bunch of muscle and got skinny fat while at same time realizing all the aches n pains i have plus all the injuries to boot.

I am now 42 and turning it all around. Gonna do low dose gh like 3-4iu ed and currently doing test prop 75mg m/w/f
Need to lean up. i dont care about size anymore just wanna be lean.
-F
Get it brother.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member