over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When Did Y’all Start Feeling Old?

As soon as I wake up each morning. Probably mid 30 to late 30’s things started to slow down. Sometimes I forget how old I am. I was talking with someone from work and I referenced bo Jackson. And the person said they heard of him but didn’t know much. Then they asked me if I knew how old they were. I said no and they told me when they were born. It was the same year I graduated high school. I think I aged five years just after that conversation.
One time we had to count and double check how old my friend was. We felt so stupid. Besides my elbows and bicep tendonds and horrible urine stream when on, I feel still pretty young at 37.

When you realize all your teen masturbatory women Jennie McCarthy, Christina Applegate, Pam Anderson, are playing moms in movies or talking about their children.

Also blowing out your patellar tendon at Slipknot in the pit with kids half your age.

Dusty Hanshaw was recently talking about being a budding teenage boy and Cindy Crawford was the hottest thing to ever walk the planet.

Memories...

And lots of stiff socks.

I started to slowdown at about 42. I am 46 now. I can feel my lack of recovery and my desperate need for more sleep. I have occasionally actually passed out from just sheer physical exhaustion while sitting in my chair working on my computer.
Physically, i am about 80% as strong as I once was. I am about the same flexibility-wise and getting more flexible as I age since I actively work on it daily.
Sex drive though. Dead. Damn near shutdown completely (and I am running 300mgs of test weekly btw).
If we have sex once a month it was a good month.
Depression hit though. As soon as I realized I could no longer compete the same. Fight the same. Move the same. Or do anything the way I did even through my 30's.
Age sucks ass.

Just turned 45, I surround myself with younger friends, younger meaning early 30's. They keep me from feeling old per se. I have and had no injuries, just the occasional ache or pain but nothing else. I believe its a mindset with environmental variables pulled into it on the "old" feeling.

I turned 50 earlier this year.
When I was 18 I had knee surgery. When I was 19 I broke my hip and pelvis in a car accident. When I was 20 I had my first shoulder surgery. Then again at 32 and 33.
Needless to say my body has been put through the ringer my whole life. I've always had physical limitations in the gym due to these injuries. That never made me feel old though.
In my mid 40's I had to get glasses and hearing aids and developed lower back problems. This made me feel old.

Interesting thread as I basically went through a full mid life crisis the past two years and i now i am 34. (2017 tricep tore 2018 pec tore then life took some changes for the negative). Now I am all good again after not training more than once every two weeks (no joke) I am still at 210lb 10% bf but i needed a new challenge as i don’t want to do competitive bbing or pling any more as i have done that since 2005. So i am actually training in BJJ all out and will do my first contest in the spring (personal training session with the family and instructor one on one 6 days per week and then the classes). My long winded answer is my early 30s due to injury (those that know me for years know i broke my spine skiing in 2011 and some other crap). But every day I do the BJJ I feel younger and looser it’s awesome! Currently my hips are stiff AF but having this as a goal saying “you’re training to be a fighter” when in reality yes i am training to do the age 30-39 white belt 220lb class so will be against some taller fat guys haha but the attitude is what defines how i feel. It’s all a mindset anyways because at age 20 I was like “oh shit getting old can’t compete in teens any more” haha.

The body is amazingly adaptive as long as there’s a general good health baseline. The thing is you just have to do it! Doing stretching and BJJ at first is uncomfortable for sure but the body adapts as long as you stay with it. If there’s one thing I have learned from my various injuries it’s just how much the body can change in even a week if you give it full effort. As we get older we have more things on our plate usually and it can be easy to feel too tired to do anything extra. Now thats just your mind fucking with you! Especially if you do everything right with diet, TRT, rest.

Interesting thread as I basically went through a full mid life crisis the past two years and i now i am 34. (2017 tricep tore 2018 pec tore then life took some changes for the negative). Now I am all good again after not training more than once every two weeks (no joke) I am still at 210lb 10% bf but i needed a new challenge as i don’t want to do competitive bbing or pling any more as i have done that since 2005. So i am actually training in BJJ all out and will do my first contest in the spring (personal training session with the family and instructor one on one 6 days per week and then the classes). My long winded answer is my early 30s due to injury (those that know me for years know i broke my spine skiing in 2011 and some other crap). But every day I do the BJJ I feel younger and looser it’s awesome! Currently my hips are stiff AF but having this as a goal saying “you’re training to be a fighter” when in reality yes i am training to do the age 30-39 white belt 220lb class so will be against some taller fat guys haha but the attitude is what defines how i feel. It’s all a mindset anyways because at age 20 I was like “oh shit getting old can’t compete in teens any more” haha.

The body is amazingly adaptive as long as there’s a general good health baseline. The thing is you just have to do it! Doing stretching and BJJ at first is uncomfortable for sure but the body adapts as long as you stay with it. If there’s one thing I have learned from my various injuries it’s just how much the body can change in even a week if you give it full effort. As we get older we have more things on our plate usually and it can be easy to feel too tired to do anything extra. Now thats just your mind fucking with you! Especially if you do everything right with diet, TRT, rest.
grappling will definitely keep you feeling younger if you haven't been involved in it previously due to the high level of fitness it requires and i'm not talking about low bf. I'm talking about being able to move and being able to do that for minutes at a time. for the guys who only go to the gym as their fitness and are looking for something new i highly recommend it. there are many benefits one of which the least is becoming a more well-rounded and fit individual.

One time we had to count and double check how old my friend was. We felt so stupid. Besides my elbows and bicep tendonds and horrible urine stream when on, I feel still pretty young at 37.

At 37 you still are pretty young!

I'm 55 and never really felt my age until this year.

Rotator cuff surgery and cancer diagnosis in the same.

Safe to say, I don't feel like my normal self anymore.

When I am in the gym I look around and think how I have injuries older then most of the people there. Injured my back in 1976 trying to leg press 700 pounds.

I feel like I was in my prime from 42-46. I was at my peak strength and I looked my best. At 47 I definitely felt a decline. Oh, to be young again. I am now 61.

I feel like I was in my prime from 42-46. I was at my peak strength and I looked my best. At 47 I definitely felt a decline. Oh, to be young again. I am now 61.
Same here 40's were the best.

I'm 55 and never really felt my age until this year.

Rotator cuff surgery and cancer diagnosis in the same.

Safe to say, I don't feel like my normal self anymore.
Yeah, for me it was only 38 years old when I had my heart attack. Youth stopped there.

If you feel old increase the dosage
Yeah. Running low dosages and with the occasional low doses of tren. Im running circles around those 20+ yrs younger than me.
I forgot how tren is one of those deals that calls women. Id retell some of these encounters but I won't. :) it just sounds bad coming from a guy of my age.

I'm 47, I've been working out since before I can remember, started bodybuilding in my early teens. I've got some injuries but nothing that stops me from doing almost everything I want in the gym, I just use less weight and train smarter. 10mg/day doctor prescribed TRT, multivitamin, and vitamin D are my only supplements at the moment. I'm gaining muscle after the covid layoff faster than I ever could before, everything feels great. Sex drive is high, not teenager high but surprisingly close. I've always been focused on health, even when I was pushing hard, always did bloodwork and cardio. I've had a few injuries which have been a bitch, but that is more from stupidity than age. If I could do it all again with what I know now I wouldn't even have injuries at this point.

I only feel old when I’m called sir.... especially from the pretty ladies.

Um, sir isn't always a bad thing btw, it is sometimes said by those who want to call you daddy but have to use sir to be appropriate :D

If you feel old increase the dosage

The problem with that, now that I am in my fifties, is increased susceptibility to the side effects, without as much increase in benefits.

When I was young, I could run high doses, got big and strong and muscular with few side effects.

Now at 52, when I push the doses up I get much more side effects (gyno, insomnia, high blood pressure, ED, acne, etc) without so much benefit in the way of results.

Sucks to be getting older. But I suppose it's better than the alternative.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131