over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When Did Y’all Start Feeling Old?

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
I’m almost 50 and for me it was around 42. Injuries started occurring frequently and my sleep pattern began to suffer then as well. ED started to creep up as well. TRT has changed lots of things for the good, but I still “feel” myself slowing down. When I get outta bed in the morning I really feel my age. Stiff and sore as hell. My shoulders are painful and stiff and my calves and Achilles’ tendons feel like they have no elasticity anymore . I’m convinced that throwing around heavy weights all these years hasn’t helped one bit. Sometimes I wish I woulda taken up running and not weights as a younger guy. Sorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chest as I find it more difficult to get up and moving each morning . Don’t get old guys .

As soon as I wake up each morning. Probably mid 30 to late 30’s things started to slow down. Sometimes I forget how old I am. I was talking with someone from work and I referenced bo Jackson. And the person said they heard of him but didn’t know much. Then they asked me if I knew how old they were. I said no and they told me when they were born. It was the same year I graduated high school. I think I aged five years just after that conversation.

Dudes, I just talked to a 92 year old who said the same thing as above. He said he doesn't realize his age and wishes he could be more active. You guys are not over the hill yet quite yet in my opinion.

40 here and feeling really good but I think this due to fact that I was optimistic all my life

Trying to be super man in my 20s makes me feel old at 35. I still look young, thankfully. Then again, I get, "wow I had no idea you were 35, you look great!" well damn, how old do you think 35 really is and how did you expect me to look?!

I'm 56. I have had my share of injuries and have my aches and pains, but I'm still very active and deal with it. Will I jump off my deck? No, I'll use the steps. Are there exercises I can't or won't use that I wish I could? Yes, but there's plenty to chose from. My shoulders nag me, my elbows sometimes flair up but I keep on trucking.
I kayak bass fish a lot. I hear people say I'm so old to load and unload a kayak. I can't paddle around.......I wonder when they gave up.

Early 50s here, extremely intense lifestyle in my 20s. About 40 starting really feeling it. Started doing daily stretches, flexability stuff added to my work outs ( lots of reps , med low weight ) I think that helped me alot. Plus clean diet, lots of water.

I’m 38. Turn 39 in December. It’s just now starting to creep in. I feel great. Still look youthful for a guy approaching middle age. It’s just the mindset that I’m starting to notice is changing. I feel like I’m right at that line that once crossed I’ll never be able to go back again and claim the title of “young” anymore.

Early 50s here, extremely intense lifestyle in my 20s. About 40 starting really feeling it. Started doing daily stretches, flexability stuff added to my work outs ( lots of reps , med low weight ) I think that helped me alot. Plus clean diet, lots of water.
Like you a stretch religiously. I've also dropped about 15 pounds in the last six weeks. Early July I was getting too tired while on vacation and decided there was no reason at my age to walk around at 245. Upped the reps, dropped the rest periods a bit and adding an OTC supplement were my only changes.

Its sucks everything hurts. But I've learned to accept that its part of getting up there in age and the years of pounding weights and years of installing impact windows.

almost 50 here... i'm running circles around many of these 20-40 yo.
i would say running, and endurance training has really turned back the clock for me.
wish i would have incorporated more running in my late 30s.
i was already playing basketball most of my 20s and early 30s.
started gear in my mid20s, thanks(or no-thanks) to the influence of those dan duchaine and tc louma mm2k articles.

After getting ran over by a drunk at 33. Beating your body up over time will leave you with a shitty tab later in life. Aleeve still works pretty damn well.

At 49 i could bench 365...50 was like getting hit by a truck...my injuries and 3 major surgeries occured in early to mid 40s...now at 61 I am hoping to bench 308 (140kgs) at a uspa meet this fall...

I’m almost 50 and for me it was around 42. Injuries started occurring frequently and my sleep pattern began to suffer then as well. ED started to creep up as well. TRT has changed lots of things for the good, but I still “feel” myself slowing down. When I get outta bed in the morning I really feel my age. Stiff and sore as hell. My shoulders are painful and stiff and my calves and Achilles’ tendons feel like they have no elasticity anymore . I’m convinced that throwing around heavy weights all these years hasn’t helped one bit. Sometimes I wish I woulda taken up running and not weights as a younger guy. Sorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chest as I find it more difficult to get up and moving each morning . Don’t get old guys .

Was sitting in Starbucks one time

Barista came up to me and hands me a jar of jelly :" "Excuse me sir, can you please open this for me"

She thanked me, and went back to working.

Me: 😐 well shit, I guess I'm a sir now

Pretty sure she was maybe 2-3 years younger than me

Hasnt been mentioned so far but at that 40 level, gotta cut back on the drinks and drugs if any. The recreational drugs. TRT, some added low dose other mild shit like real primo, mast. There are some freaks out there though, break all the rules, drink like fishes, etc fkn 60yrs old and jacked! and can run, swim, push out pull ups , chins, lol Fkn annoying

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131