over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When did you guys start greying? (Hair)

I had a few show up when I was 22 and went to federal prison. They disappeared after a few months though. Then they came back at 39 and have continued to multiply.

33 now and no signs of any gray hair or baldness. Hopefully i can say the same thing in 10-20 years from now. This is one of the reasons I value anti aging stuff so much from an early age. I was terribly unhealthy in my mid 20s so I need to overcompensate now.

A friend of mine who is my age has a ton of gray hair already. He works out and eats pretty decent too. Drinks a fair amount it seems on weekends though.

Started going bald in my mid 40's. What was left by mid 50's was white!
GD

No grey hair at age 50 but my goatee started getting grey hairs a year or two ago like Dexter. 😀

Started with the beard at 40 and accelerated fast. 41 now with salt and pepper beard. Nothing noticeable on the head yet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well...great! Might have got the short end of the stick genetically on this end [emoji846][emoji106][emoji52]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Started getting gray on my chin at 33. At 44 my entire beard was white. Not grey white. But not one hair in my head has yet to turn gray. I actually like the look. People pAy money to look crazy like this lol

36 starting to notice gray hair on the sides of my head.

I started turning grey when I turned 30, I've been using ControlGX shampoo to hide it. I'm 35 now and noticed a few popping up on my beard and a couple grey nose hairs. I just plucked it with tweezers.

Same as a lot here, around 44. I'll be 48 in July. It's spread of course, but now I find the bigger problem to be that I'm thinning faster now.

Genetic

Some of this may be genetic. My dad was completely Gray by age 30, I noticed Gray hairs in my twenties and a few more now that I'm in my thirties but it seems to have slowed down. I have a young looking face and good skin though and women seem to dig the hint of Gray as others said. I'd rather look distinguished than EXtinguised, haha

22,will be 27 in March and have a good bit more than I did at 22. If it continues at the current rate it will probably be salt and pepper by mid to late 30s

i was under the impression that greying and the time when your hair goes grey was strictly genetic and that stress only played a very small role, if any.

grey in beard when i hit 34. I happen to like the way it looks

I started losing hair on head in early 20's. Recently i took the kitchen sink approach and threw a ton of stuff at it over last 3 years. 30% minox, retin a, progesterone, hydrocort, topical finasteride and separate topical dutasteride ( compounding pharmacy). rogaine foam. topical melatonin. occasional topical caffeine. nizoral 2% 3x a week. Regrew a vast majority of my hair which looks better now late 30's then i did age 22. went from norwood 3 age 33 to maybe a 1.5 now.

Blackstrap autocorrects to jockstrap

Some of this may be genetic. My dad was completely Gray by age 30, I noticed Gray hairs in my twenties and a few more now that I'm in my thirties but it seems to have slowed down. I have a young looking face and good skin though and women seem to dig the hint of Gray as others said. I'd rather look distinguished than EXtinguised, haha

Also, try incorporating blackstrap molasses into your diet...

https://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/5-benefits-of-blackstrap-molasses-for-the-hair.html

The gray started in my goatee around age 40. At that time my head hair was still nice and dark. But over the next 9 years...and especially the past 5 of those 9 the gray has really accelerated on my head!! My goatee is mostly white now so I've moved from a goatee to a 3-day scruffy beard that I keep consistently. The hair along my jawline is darker so it makes the gray on my chin less noticeable. My wife likes it better and my female co-workers think it looks nice too so I'm good to go there. In the past 5 years (I'm 49) there's been a real acceleration of gray in my chest hair to the point it's mostly white now...and this bothers me the most. I think gray chest hair (to me anyway) makes a guy seem or look old. Being a bodybuilder I definitely "manscape" from April thru about Thanksgiving so I don't see it during those times. But during the winter months around here I take a break from the shaving and it all grows back so it's really noticeable now. I have plenty of hair all over...it's just mostly gray now!! And like Gungalunga several posts back, I recently noticed some gray pubes too. I'm thinking I'm gonna just start shaving year round now!

Wow...that was a long post about my gray hair! lol

When LittleSlice disappeared a few months ago🤯

I started getting them around 28 and now I'm 36 and they are noticeable when my hair grows out and that's why i keep a 4-skin fade every other week 😆

38 fully grey....but I gamble a lot

get it coloured once a month

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner