over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When did you guys start greying? (Hair)

Gotcha man, thanks for the feedback. Very glad to hear you're happy with the results. Also pleased to hear that even with your aas use the past 4 years, you've been able to keep your hair..

What you did may be in my future...

Yeah, I recommend saving up and when it gets too bad just get a transplant. And not in America if this is where you hail from. Istanbul has very very good surgeons, like the one I mentioned. For 1/4 the price of an equivalent USA doc.

Before

Attachments

• _BDE2741.jpg
    _BDE2741.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 469
  • _BDE2779.jpg
    _BDE2779.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 471
After

Attachments

• IMG_E0064.JPG
    IMG_E0064.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_E0063.JPG
    IMG_E0063.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_E0062.jpg
    IMG_E0062.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 468

Yeah, I recommend saving up and when it gets too bad just get a transplant. And not in America if this is where you hail from. Istanbul has very very good surgeons, like the one I mentioned. For 1/4 the price of an equivalent USA doc.

holy shit, slowmoe, you weren't kidding!! It's like you're a new person!! That guy did one hell of a job!

thanks for posting the pictures... you're motivating me... lol

holy shit, slowmoe, you weren't kidding!! It's like you're a new person!! That guy did one hell of a job!

thanks for posting the pictures... you're motivating me... lol

LOL my head was fugly AF hahaha

Last edited:
Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't go to school but when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white. He said that it was from when the cars had crashed soooooooo haaaaaard.

Mine started in high school, but it runs in my family.

In Asian culture black sesame seeds are consumed to prevent and or reverse greying. They’re rich in vitamin B and iron. Those deficient show premature greying.

Amazing! Ive not lost much of mine yet but will keep this in mind for the future. How is Istanbul for visiting? If I went I would make a mini vacation out of it. I bet there are some cool sites to see over there. Is it a safe place to visit, crime wise?

After struggling for years with premature gray hair, worrying about looking old at a young age, trying different supplements, the gray hairs just keep coming. I tried the Just For Men gel, regular dye, and I felt very artificial. It's pretty obvious when men dye their hair to cover grays, and IMO makes them look like pansies. In my experience, I have learned to embrace it. It gives a distinguished look, and it is an unspoken sign of experience and wisdom.

Welcome to my world, human life. Starting with your youthful locks of dark hair, everything consisting of molecules will slowly but surely start to fall away from you. Like the song says, you dont know what you got till it's gone. I bet before you noticed a gray hair, you never really gave much thought to your original hair color. To me, graying early has better prepared me for everything else I will lose before I leave this world. Literally EVERYTHING.

Try black sesame seeds, b12, tiger balm, etc., but ultimately, sooner or later you have to accept your humanity and your genetics. Also focus more and have more appreciation for the things you still do have, rather than what you don't have. Don't wait till it's gone to appreciate it. There is no such thing as time. Albert Einstein said the distinction between the past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. Accept it and embrace it.

After struggling for years with premature gray hair, worrying about looking old at a young age, trying different supplements, the gray hairs just keep coming. I tried the Just For Men gel, regular dye, and I felt very artificial. It's pretty obvious when men dye their hair to cover grays, and IMO makes them look like pansies. In my experience, I have learned to embrace it. It gives a distinguished look, and it is an unspoken sign of experience and wisdom.

Welcome to my world, human life. Starting with your youthful locks of dark hair, everything consisting of molecules will slowly but surely start to fall away from you. Like the song says, you dont know what you got till it's gone. I bet before you noticed a gray hair, you never really gave much thought to your original hair color. To me, graying early has better prepared me for everything else I will lose before I leave this world. Literally EVERYTHING.

Try black sesame seeds, b12, tiger balm, etc., but ultimately, sooner or later you have to accept your humanity and your genetics. Also focus more and have more appreciation for the things you still do have, rather than what you don't have. Don't wait till it's gone to appreciate it. There is no such thing as time. Albert Einstein said the distinction between the past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion. Accept it and embrace it.

Are your gray hairs all curly though? My regular hair is really thin and straight, the gray ones are thicker in the shaft and curly. Drives me crazy because those hairs want to go all crazy and not lie down.

Amazing! Ive not lost much of mine yet but will keep this in mind for the future. How is Istanbul for visiting? If I went I would make a mini vacation out of it. I bet there are some cool sites to see over there. Is it a safe place to visit, crime wise?

It’s a very beautiful city to visit. Not sure about crime, But everyone I met was nice.

Around 42. I’m 47 now and still have a full head of hair and very little grey. Now my facial hair is mostly grey.

L-dopa supposed to reverse gray hairs. I dont recommend it though because it decreases serotonin , in the brain, and increases dopamine. I used it eleven months every day, toward the end I was getting really anxious and anxiety it seemed.

One could take this for one of two months at a time, even as a pre-workout, as it kicks in quite fast it seems.

the challenge with this is that is someone takes ssri's ssni's or any thing that releases serotonin, it could potentially cause serotonin syndrome from serotonin being suppressed, then a serotonin releaser somehow floods extra serotonin into the system .

also heard GH reverses gray hair. This might be a safer option than l-dopa. That said. I think a short run of l-dopa would be fine.

I’m 37. Noticed a couple grey hairs on my head and chin in my late 20’s. Now my chin is probably 2/3 grey if I let it grow out. But my head still only has enough grey that you have to look for it to see it.

I just turned 44, and no grey or balding. It's got to be genetics.

In Asian culture black sesame seeds are consumed to prevent and or reverse greying. They’re rich in vitamin B and iron. Those deficient show premature greying.

I've heard this before, but I highly doubt black sesame seed will prevent and or reverse greying hair. It sounds good, but let's have someone with grey hair try it out and I bet they still get it reversed. If it were that simple, Black Sesame seed would fly off the shelves.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131