advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When did you know it was time to grow up?

J.Blaze

Registered
How did you know it was time to be a grown up? Im faced with the reality right now. Im getting married shortly, the old lady is talking about kids,Im getting life insurance, I dont go out partying anymore.Im early 30's and I never thought the party would end. I always enjoyed being an immature man. Granted I was in the military so I was disciplined, but I still went crazy. I used to love crushing beer cans on my head, getting in bar brawls and banging as many chics as I could. Now, I dont have any of those urges anymore. I dont know how to explain it, I feel like its time to be a grown up? Is this a good thing?What exactly is a grown up? Im having a breakdown over this shit.Did this or is this happening to you?

Last edited:
yeah its called low T and we all catch it lol

Seriously though i used to be like that and the urge just went away at 30 something, it probably is hormone related but i think its also we grow up and we get smarter, in that we dont live the moment as much and think of the future more, its sort of like how we could watch star wars 500 times in 1 summer and now we cant stand watching again a movie we saw last summer, its like we could pretend we didnt know the end, and we no longer can do that. Instead of blindly reacting we anticipate whats to come. Takes the spontaneousness out of life, but it replaces it with stability, and security that a family man and future father need more.

agree with the above post...also, you may just be experiencing pre wedding jitters, fear of loss of freedom that you are used to...it will be ok...you can and will still have alot of fun...it will be a different kind of fun:)

How did you know it was time to be a grown up? Im faced with the reality right now. Im getting married shortly, the old lady is talking about kids,Im getting life insurance, I dont go out partying anymore.Im early 30's and I never thought the party would end. I always enjoyed being an immature man. Granted I was in the military so I was disciplined, but I still went crazy. I used to love crushing beer cans on my head, getting in bar brawls and banging as many chics as I could. Now, I dont have any of those urges anymore. I dont know how to explain it, I feel like its time to be a grown up? Is this a good thing?What exactly is a grown up? Im having a breakdown over this shit.Did this or is this happening to you?

Got married in my mid 20's but didn't grow up til my mid 30's. Almost lost my family,so I decided to grow up.

When I turned 40

and realized I did not have a 401K set up. As far as low "T" goes -- see your Dr., join a gym, buy a Harley. I love my Dyna Wide Glide. It's my 6th bike.

Attachments

• 800x600.jpg
    800x600.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 169
I knew it was time to grow up almost 19 yrs ago when my twin daughters were born.

^^^ Yeah, having a kid or kids will wake you up real quick.

In a nutshell, it all depends on ones circumstances. Some boys grow into men (emotionally) when children, and some never grow up. Most get it out of their system a year w/in a few years of getting out of college.

lying in a hospital bed with a doctor saying "well son, i give you a 50/50 chance of making it"..........

I still have a lot of growing to do at 33. I have never had kids or a marriage because this. I am totally ok with both of these things.

Around 27 or so...the words "your going to be a daddy" did it for me.

About 28. Wife can't get pregnant though. Still outgrew all the old kid stuff by then and now on track and feel great.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws