Votes: 20 12.7%
  • before 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • after 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 65 41.4%

• Total voters

wtfmansloth

Registered
title. also, did it permanantly stop your endogenous test production even with proper PCT?

I started after my spinal cord injury my system was already shutdown prior to using from a pituitary issue

Well, I started when I was 21, and have been on and off for 2 years now..but mostly on. In 2 years I'v taken 2 breaks one for 2 months and one for 3 months. I have been on for 17 weeks now and plan on going through the summer.

19. Endocran tests come back fine, elevated t3, upper range TSH, but I don't feel the same at all. I think I've done damage, regardless the tests.

So it's time for HRT. No big deal.

19 here and planning on joining the dark side of the force, hope this thread helps me make up my mind

title. also, did it permanantly stop your endogenous test production even with proper PCT?

What are you trying to gain by submitting this poll?

`

What are you trying to gain by submitting this poll?

`

same as the guy above. im turning 20 and everyone says "dont use AAS before 21 or its goodbye endocrine function, hello HRT." however ive havent seen many people with this issue and those that have messed up their endocrine is because they either stayed on too long or used too much and didnt have a pct lined up. im basically trying to get some stats.

Personally I think 23 is a good age if people really want to do it. But who am I to say. Do what you want. I don't care. Everyone has the right to decide themselves. You already sound like you have made your mind up. There are tonnes of 18-20 year olds on stuff. But it is like that with anything really. D you really think it makes a difference if you start it at 20 1/2 or at 21 years old? Polls like this are pointless. It doesn't matter if the results were 90% over 21 and 10% under.... the young kids wanting to do it will look at the 10% and think that is good enough for them to start too. Just do more relevant research. I bet if you asked if you could go back and not start AAS at a young age would you and you might get some interesting replies... actually on second thoughts don't do that :)

It also depends largely on which anabolic steroids you choose to use...

When I turned 21, I used Anavar for 4 weeks, then took 4 weeks, off, then ran Anavar again for 6 weeks, then took 6 weeks off, then did another Anavar cycle for 8 weeks..

To make a long story short, I feel that my choice to use ANAVAR--instead of say, Testosterone or Deca, has played a huge role in not only my long-term endocrine health, but my physical(and sexual) development as well.

Conclusion: Anavar made me slightly taller and definitely increased the size of my penis. I would suggest this non-aromatizing, non-androgenic, highly anabolic steroid to males over 18 years of age, looking for an increase in physical and sexual development.

*It also permenantly increased vascularity throughout my entire body.

16... definitely did permanent damage

wow. why? your body should be producing enough test and gh at that point to fuel anybody ...... i know i made awesome gains when i was 16 and natty .... just mho though

When I turned 21, I used Anavar for 4 weeks, then took 4 weeks, off, then ran Anavar again for 6 weeks, then took 6 weeks off, then did another Anavar cycle for 8 weeks..

To make a long story short, I feel that my choice to use ANAVAR--instead of say, Testosterone or Deca, has played a huge role in not only my long-term endocrine health, but my physical(and sexual) development as well.

Conclusion: Anavar made me slightly taller and definitely increased the size of my penis. I would suggest this non-aromatizing, non-androgenic, highly anabolic steroid to males over 18 years of age, looking for an increase in physical and sexual development.

This post and other one's with your username just reeks of the Supreme Sports Enhancement's Ross Erstling.

someone please correct me if im wrong but isnt the size of your penis affected by the amount of DHT in your blood when youre still a fetus? lol

someone please correct me if im wrong but isnt the size of your penis affected by the amount of DHT in your blood when youre still a fetus? lol

That is incorrect. Your penis will grow in response to elevated systemic and LOCAL DHT levels, that's why it increases during puberty and actually continues to increase in length(and especially girth) until mid-twenties, in most cases.

Anavar is a male sex hormone derivative of Dihydrotestosterone...

On a side-note, I've rubbed Androgel on my penis and noticed a minor increase in girth.

Last edited:
That is incorrect. Your penis will grow in response to elevated systemic and LOCAL DHT levels, that's why in increases during puberty and actually continues to increase in length(and especially girth) until mid-twenties, in most cases.

Anavar is a male sex hormone derivative of Dihydrotestosterone...

On a side-note, I've rubbed Androgel on my penis and noticed a minor increase in girth.

Not sure if serious.

Andractim would have worked better if what your saying is true about that adrogel crap.

Andractim would have worked better if what your saying is true about that adrogel crap.

Correct, however, the penis and scrotum have the HIGHEST concentration of 5-Alpha-reductase enzyme in the entire body, so androgel applied to those areas is converted directly in to DHT(in local tissues; PENIS).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws