Votes: 12 7.6%
  • after 21 and permanantly suppressed endocrine

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • before 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • after 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 65 41.4%

• Total voters
18. been over 10 years now, and blood tests always come back fine.

I was either 13 or 14. It was the summer between the 8th and 9th grade.

Holy fuck, and I thought I was young starting at 17. No tests, but I know I've changed since my first cycle. Just turned 20 and for sure my energy levels have dropped dramatically, sex drive much lower, cardiovascular health gone down, yeah I was young and dumb, I wish I never made this decision for all the other young guys. Yeah, I looked like an animal at 17, but now I feel like one at just 20. Peace

Holy fuck, and I thought I was young starting at 17. No tests, but I know I've changed since my first cycle. Just turned 20 and for sure my energy levels have dropped dramatically, sex drive much lower, cardiovascular health gone down, yeah I was young and dumb, I wish I never made this decision for all the other young guys. Yeah, I looked like an animal at 17, but now I feel like one at just 20. Peace

I know how you feel bro.
I loved being big and look good threw high school and stuff but I would also have done things diffrent knowing what I do know. My first cycle was Anadrol for 8 weeks. I blew up. Second was anadrol and laurabolin, both at 13 / 14 years old

I was 15. M1T, didn't know what it was.

Now I am 22, and i don't necessarily regret it, but I do wish I would have approached the subject differently. Blood tests come back fine. I never come off though. I did have gyno surgery (which by the way came out really nice)

I was 24 did it for 4 years got off for 3 years just started again 9 months ago

I was 15. M1T, didn't know what it was.

Now I am 22, and i don't necessarily regret it, but I do wish I would have approached the subject differently. Blood tests come back fine. I never come off though. I did have gyno surgery (which by the way came out really nice)

I get mean has hell on methylT

I started my senior year in HS trying to put on some more strength and size to secure my football scholarship. Nothing heavy some equipoise and anavar cycled on and off. Pretty much what I stuck with. Then as I moved up in the ranks some Sustanon which I responded well to during the offseason and during season something water based and later on some HGH as contrary to popular belief we always knew when testing was looming. NCAA was much more strict than later on. But there were always ways around it. An example or two was always made. But I guess I got lucky a few times.

Please share more. Howd you even find sources then? And what consequences/benefits have you seen?

Please share more. Howd you even find sources then? And what consequences/benefits have you seen?

LOL,, sources back then were strickly at the gym bro. I remember people having the internet but at that time it seemd that it was only my rich friends who had a home computer and no why hell would have I known how to work one. lol

My little sister took dance classes at a studio,. Next door to the dance place was a gym. One of those hole in the wall places if you know what I mean, lol.
I would just set outside and watch the bigg guys come in and out and i KNEWI wanted to be one of those guys one day. after weeks and weeks of begging my parents, my mother gave in and signed me up. i would be in the gym while my little sister was taking tap and jazz or what ever it was, lol.
and thats where it started bro.
First thing I ever used was Anadrol. (Hemos). Loved it. Blew up but some damn how still stayed lean. I guess because I was so damn active ,, I dont know.
I should write a damn book to be honest with you, lol

oh yea, one more thing,
Its not like it is now bro. You couldnt or atleast I couldnt really say I want this, this and this,,, It was more like,,, What do you have,, ok,,,ok,, I will take it, lol....
I didnt know shit back then and the one guy I knew didnt have a hole lot to choose from.

Last edited:
I was 28 yrs old, and after about 10 years of use I had to go on endocrinologist prescribed HRT. I think my endocrine system was blown way before that though.

I started lifting when i was 16 but i didn't do my first cycle until i was 24.
I watched my sons track meet 2 days ago and a kid that was throwing shot started talking to me and out of the blue he asked me what kind of gear i was on.
I never answered but he said he has done 3 ,i asked him how old he was and he said he just turned 16!
He claimed he was useing 50mgs of dbol and 900 mgs of test(guessing it was ug @300mgs per cc.
IMOP i think you should lift natural for at least 3-4 years and be at least 21-24.
But i am no expert its just my 2 cents.

If you eat right, get proper sleep, cycle on and off properly, and use moderation in dosages, you can safely use aas for many years.

To prove this point, it has been over 23 years for me with no issues. Blood work always comes out perfect.

If you do your homework, it is actually quite safe IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131