Votes: 12 7.6%
  • after 21 and permanantly suppressed endocrine

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • before 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • after 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 65 41.4%

• Total voters
didnt touch a weight or anything fitness related till I was 40 ..have been on and off for 3 years and everything is in check , has some Bp issues on tren until I cleaned my diet up and sleep habits ...also have had some prolactin issues ..

hmm. im gonna look that up. not that i really need any more size :D

but getting back on point, how likely do you think one is to develop impaired endocrine function if using short cycles(6-8 weeks) of moderately supraphysiological doses AAS(400mg/week of test and up to 350mg/week of dianabol) and using proper PCT protocol?

hmm. im gonna look that up. not that i really need any more size :D

but getting back on point, how likely do you think one is to develop impaired endocrine function if using short cycles(6-8 weeks) of moderately supraphysiological doses AAS(400mg/week of test and up to 350mg/week of dianabol) and using proper PCT protocol?

If you're done with puberty--VERY UNLIKELY.

Can steroids screw up your facial hair growth even if you did a proper pct?

Arnold - 16
Christian Boeving - 16
Markus Ruhl - 19
Aleksey Lesukuv - 17
Lorenzo Becker - 15
Charlie Monteruil - 18

I - 19

4weeks dbol only at 17:( with no pct! I know i was stupid, didn't know anything and now i have some slight gyno.

did a year long cycle from 20-21 (I was very young stupid and naive) All my hormones are fine and in check.

Aleksey Lesukuv - 17
Lorenzo Becker - 15

damn, these are some big kids..Even with the gear, it's hard to imagine they could put on that much muscle in such a short time...absolutely crazy.

I did 2 shots of sustanon when I was 17, and then a full blown 12 week cycle of omnadren and dbols when I was 19, gained 32 lbs!!!!! My body responded very well to them as I went from 155 to 282 ilbs in about 4-5 years :D

Always did PCT and endo was always back to normal after a couple months

It also depends largely on which anabolic steroids you choose to use...

When I turned 21, I used Anavar for 4 weeks, then took 4 weeks, off, then ran Anavar again for 6 weeks, then took 6 weeks off, then did another Anavar cycle for 8 weeks..

To make a long story short, I feel that my choice to use ANAVAR--instead of say, Testosterone or Deca, has played a huge role in not only my long-term endocrine health, but my physical(and sexual) development as well.

Conclusion: Anavar made me slightly taller and definitely increased the size of my penis. I would suggest this non-aromatizing, non-androgenic, highly anabolic steroid to males over 18 years of age, looking for an increase in physical and sexual development.

*It also permenantly increased vascularity throughout my entire body.

why do anavar made you taller and increase your dick size ? cause if that's true I'm ordering it right now :D

What the fuck has happened to this thread. It was pointless anyway but I can't believe the content.

I guess the reason your big and shredded is the fact your so insecure you took avar to increase your dick size and rubbed androgel on it just to make sure.

Last edited:
What the fuck has happened to this thread. It was pointless anyway but I can't believe the content.

I guess the reason your big and shredded is the fact your so insecure you took avar to increase your dick size and rubbed androgel on it just to make sure.

Let me guess; you have a small penis? Why you angry? lol

hey dont blame me lol. i was just curious.

Let me guess; you have a small penis? Why you angry? lol

To be honest I am fairly laid back and always nice but this supertest has made me very aggressive. But the reason I replied the way I did... well read the thread. Incidentally I have a big penis so thats why I didn't take avar when I was young and rub androgen on it to make it bigger cos I was insecure I wasn't the same as the other boys in my gym :)

Anyway I have better things to do then discuss penis size etc etc. Feel free to reply with an insult or witty reply. But to be honest you just said you rubbed androgel on your cock to make it bigger so goodluck with your witty reply. No more replies from me in this thread. Have a nice day.

hey dont blame me lol. i was just curious.

Sorry mate. It's a perfectly good subject matter and some may learn from it. But the way the thread has gone I doubt that now. Like I said if someone wants to start they will find a reason to. It's a good subject for someone considering AAS to read about. But like I said I just think it will give them reason to start now cos they see others did. By the way if any young people are reading this do what you want but I would wait till your atleast 23. Just do your research about shutdown and possible mental/physical sides before starting.

19 here and planning on joining the dark side of the force, hope this thread helps me make up my mind

Bro I started when I was 19, a good pct is all you need test production comes back if you take time off and go hard on the pct

Sorry mate. It's a perfectly good subject matter and some may learn from it. But the way the thread has gone I doubt that now. Like I said if someone wants to start they will find a reason to. It's a good subject for someone considering AAS to read about. But like I said I just think it will give them reason to start now cos they see others did. By the way if any young people are reading this do what you want but I would wait till your atleast 23. Just do your research about shutdown and possible mental/physical sides before starting.

Your right about the mental and physical sides. If you have discipline and self control mental issues shouldnt effect you that bad. Physical sides are getting huge if you train and diet right

started cycling at 18, and blasting and cruising 19

its been a great 2 years :p,

never regreted anything

ACTUALLY I LIE, only thing i regret is being on 800mg of testerone and being so horny i tried to have anal sex with my gf for the first time,

tryed it in the back of her car (for laser btw) and ended up with a pile of brown mash potato in my lap and her head first into the dashboard upside down, but in the air

man talk about not planning

as for suppression, i only did 2 cycles befor ei blasted and cruised, and i reocered perfectly fine from both, first cycle consisting of typical newbie test/dbol stack

and second test with tren acetate last 4 weeks

Last edited:
18yrs old, to 28 would make 10 years straight! :)

No problems at all, using them as such a younger age, now allows me to be prescribed, and not have any worry! 4-LIFE:love::love::D:headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws