Votes: 12 7.6%
  • after 21 and permanantly suppressed endocrine

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • before 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • after 21 and endocrine is ok

Votes: 65 41.4%

• Total voters
STARTED WHEN I WAS 21---STARTED AT 165 LBS NOW IM AT 200 3 YEARS LATER... GETTING READY FOR ANOTHER CYCLE HERE SHORTLY..

14 for my first pro hormaones and 17 for my first deca cycle

leasing samochodów

kredyt na samochód

**broken link removed**

opony
skuteczne pozycjonowanie

Damn i feel I started late compared to some of you guys, i started at 32

Haven't started yet(26), but maybe within the next couple of years. There is still a bunch of things to learn, like what "cruising" means.

Your right about the mental and physical sides. If you have discipline and self control mental issues shouldnt effect you that bad. Physical sides are getting huge if you train and diet right

im not worried about mental sides. self control isnt much of an issue for me.

well i just took my first shot of test prop into my right thigh yesterday. now i can barely walk lol. i gotta remember not to inject into legs the day before leg day :(

edit: also, the area between the lataral head and the knee cap is a little bit puffy and it hurts more than the actual injection site. is this normal? theres no inflammation or anything.

Last edited:

started at 40 with a prescription and well it just took off from there

I started when I was 23 or 24 and 175lbs. Im now 30y/o and 230lbs. And inbetween all those years there were several years where I did nothing. No weights, meals, supps, just a normal human being lol. So ive done good in a short amount of time.

First thing I ever tried was M1-T when I was 17 and 140lbs 6"2'. skinny was a huge under statement for my size. After that tried Test E at only 250mg/week for 10 weeks. Slowly added more compounds to different cycles. I'm right at 215lbs today 10 years later. And I still feel skinny!!!!! Dammit

Stupid thread with leading question. How is someone supposed to know what their natural levels would have been if they hadn't started using aas at a certain time in the past. Then their is no degree ie someone can't be low just either ok or fucked. I mean really most people do no bloodwork and even if they did unless they had a biological twin as a control group to compare they really can't answer anyway so again dumb poll

Oh and started at 19 still alive

Once cycle at started at 19 and ended a month after I turned 20. My levels are fine. I started when I weighed 170 9% and now I am 185 10%.

I started at 21, which was last year. Just finished my third cycle and endocrine system is working just fine. Doing PCT now. Next cycle will start in July and plan on doing 16 week this time.

I did my first cycle at 17, sustanon and dbol. I'm 29 now.

I stayed off from 22-26. At 22, levels were normal. At 26, levels were extremely low. At 26, I decided to go the route of TRT.

Last edited:
college

I started at 21 As a junior in college... Im all good now but only do 2 cycles a year. one bulk and one cut...... so I have lots of time off:star-war:

One 10 weaker at 18 turning 19 gained 30 lbs then decided I was an idiot and waited until I was 23 almost 24 to start again when I had learned a lot more about diet and training...still learning but aren't we all...endo is fine when I come off no issues knock on wood

i started in my late 30s. i only weighed 140 plus pounds. of course everybody told me not to that i needed to gain weight 1st. i never weighed over 150lbs my whole life. i wanted to get bigger. eventually u take all the research and advice and make your own decisions in life. im actually quite happy with my decision seeing how ive put on 50 good quality pounds since then.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws