over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When do I tell her?

cmotted

Registered
Need some advice. I've been dating this girl since march. She recently caught me taking arimidex before bed and asked what it was. So I was honest and told her. Well ever since she's been super nosy. She said she's just worried about me and my health. She's googling everything that has to do with adex and asking me if I take it. Funny she's never pulled up any oils and asked me about them. Just clen, nolva and other ancilaries. Lol
I think the main reason she's curious is when we started dating I was finishing up a test e/deca cycle and was a puffy 245 pnds. Now I'm in my tren/test a/mast cutting cycle at a solid 210. I've told girl friends in the past but I work with her and that's the biggest thing keeping me from telling her

Anyone got some advice?

maybe if you marry her tell her, but until then girlfriends do not need to know imo. No way in telling what depths she would go if you fucked up some how better to be safe then sorry.

Last edited:
yeah the only advice you need is to NEVER tell her. tell her you have high estrogen levels and need adex, PERIOD.

honestly this is a no brainer b/c once you guys break up, you could lose your job as well, along w/ end up getting arrested for violation of controlled substance act. a pissed off woman, is a dangerous woman, so why give her any leverage on you. shes your g/f, you owe her NOTHING! too many guys lose their kids, job, get arrested over a pissed off chick looking for revenge.

Ya bro I wouldn't tell your gf.
If she was your wife I think that's a different story.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

maybe if you marry her tell her, but until then girlfriends do not need to know imo. No way in telling what depths she would go if you fucked up some how better to be safe then sorry.

I agree 100%....:)

when you're dead and buried. or married. either way.

you don't tell her ever. in the event of a breakup it will always be used against you, every time, 100%......did i mention you probably shouldn't tell her?

the less ppl who know, the better. there's nothing good that can come out of someone knowing you are using AAS

plead the 5th...

DO NOT TELL HER ! bro

When the girl I was dating found out I take steroids, she stopped paying for dates, my rule is we take turns when we go out on dates... She was like you pay thousands for steroids but you don't wanna pay 15 bucks for my dinner lol.. people don't know there is GAULS and spartans lol they think steroids are expensive... so yea, she also told me to buy her make ups, which I didn't and her excuse was why I pay for steroids and not for her

don't even tell your future wife ! if something happens, she can fuck you up in the court by saying you take steroids and ....

Just hide it till you screw up and they find out, then you can start telling them but you better not screw up PAL !

Last edited:

I have to agree somewhat. A girlfriend,,,definitely dont tell her!!! If things ever go sour...lookout!!!

hey guys im in a similar situation, my girl has no idea i take AAS. she might move in with me in march.... so i still continue to hide it best i can? she knows i have syringes and needles everywhere so various things...

:naughty: that's just like shooting yourself in the foot or tell'in
Po-Po u got Test in the house... There are things people
Should never know, and this one of them!!! You will lose everything..

IMO...its to soon..you only been with her a few months...when the time is right ..sit her down..and go over and questions she may have. I would hate to see you break it off with her and have her cause probs at work for you bro. Just be careful.

hey guys im in a similar situation, my girl has no idea i take AAS. she might move in with me in march.... so i still continue to hide it best i can? she knows i have syringes and needles everywhere so various things...
Depends how serious you are with her....from the sounds of it..seems pretty serious if you are going to move her in....I hate to see anyone get caught up in bullshit from a Ex...but you also risk messing your relationship up with her if she has to find out some other way and feels like you been lying and hiding shit from her this whole time...she might hit you with the " well what else have you been hiding" bullshit.

Before you even think of telling her anything, shoot a couple over the bow. Maybe throw Barry Bonds name out there and how amazing he was.. strike up a conversation about football players and use. You need to find out quickly what her take is on it. Then never tell her!!!

For me....I say everything is a peptide. Very ambiguous.

Leave it to her in your Will.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity