over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When do I tell her?

look at it this way... if you googled the hazards of anti-perspirant deodorant on women, and hazards of chemical based make up on women and printed out papers from hippie sites about how it will cause breast cancer within 2 weeks and how it will melt her face off in 2 days and cause the death of all amazonian animals within the end of the year and kept telling her it's not good for her and you're only worried about her health and well being...
what would happen?
she'd dump you at the drop of a dime... cuz next thing you know when she gets a call at 1 am and says "nah, i'll call you later" and you ask "who was that?" and she says "no one"... she knows that your nosy ass will go check out the number on her phone when she's sleeping and start poking around personal shit...

and that's when it's legal...

so imagine if it were illegal... and it was reversed (let's not kid ourselves, most women are psychologically unstable)... if she's poking around this early on in the relationship, it's not good... especially if you're doing illegal shit... next thing you know, "do what i tell you to do, or i'll tell the cops" and "why did you say that hurtful thing to me? i'm calling the cops"

buy a small safe, keep everything in there, if she asks tell her its to keep things like social security card / registration / birth certificate / etc in the event of a fire. keep the keys at work, simple

Nothing

I'm with TeknoViking--tell her nothing, there is no ring on her finger, do what you do brother.

just tell her the truth, say that you use anabolic steroids that you buy from (insert source here).

nothing could possibly go wrong!

seriously though, she already caught you using adex.

sooner or later, she will figure out what you are taking it for (steroids). so lying about it to her will just foster resentment and make her suspicious about everything you do.

my point here is that you already got caught and lying on top of it to cover it up will probably not work, she will always be suspicious. and we all know what a chick with a suspicious mind leads to.

also, if the shoe were on the other foot would you want her to lie to you. especially if you knew that she was lying. you'd never trust her about anything.

sooner or later, she will figure out what you are taking it for (steroids)

Just say you have an estrogen problem and need to take anti-e's... No reason to immediately admit you're taking steroids.

Need some advice. I've been dating this girl since march. She recently caught me taking arimidex before bed and asked what it was. So I was honest and told her. Well ever since she's been super nosy. She said she's just worried about me and my health. She's googling everything that has to do with adex and asking me if I take it. Funny she's never pulled up any oils and asked me about them. Just clen, nolva and other ancilaries. Lol
I think the main reason she's curious is when we started dating I was finishing up a test e/deca cycle and was a puffy 245 pnds. Now I'm in my tren/test a/mast cutting cycle at a solid 210. I've told girl friends in the past but I work with her and that's the biggest thing keeping me from telling her

Anyone got some advice?

you don't

My situation's a little different. I've been with my girl 3.5 years and she knows I use. She didn't know until January of this year, though.

Anything less than a couple year being together, she's in the dark.

sooner or later, she will figure out what you are taking it for (steroids). so lying about it to her will just foster resentment and make her suspicious about everything you do.

my point here is that you already got caught and lying on top of it to cover it up will probably not work, she will always be suspicious. and we all know what a chick with a suspicious mind leads to.

also, if the shoe were on the other foot would you want her to lie to you. especially if you knew that she was lying. you'd never trust her about anything.

I agree with Matt. If she has already found your Adex then she's prob not completely in the dark about your other usage. I would just be honest w/ her because the "no trust" thing can RUIN a relationship (believe me I know :() If she doesn't like it then she can choose to move on.

Maybe I'm not the norm girl here...I would NEVER turn a guy in for their usage...although I might threaten to take half their stash:D;)

I agree with Matt. If she has already found your Adex then she's prob not completely in the dark about your other usage. I would just be honest w/ her because the "no trust" thing can RUIN a relationship (believe me I know :() If she doesn't like it then she can choose to move on.

Maybe I'm not the norm girl here...I would NEVER turn a guy in for their usage...although I might threaten to take half their stash:D;)

Big Q is a lucky man! How come all women can't be this way?!

No way, never. It's a need to know basis and they don't need to know.

Need some advice. I've been dating this girl since march. She recently caught me taking arimidex before bed and asked what it was. So I was honest and told her. Well ever since she's been super nosy. She said she's just worried about me and my health. She's googling everything that has to do with adex and asking me if I take it. Funny she's never pulled up any oils and asked me about them. Just clen, nolva and other ancilaries. Lol
I think the main reason she's curious is when we started dating I was finishing up a test e/deca cycle and was a puffy 245 pnds. Now I'm in my tren/test a/mast cutting cycle at a solid 210. I've told girl friends in the past but I work with her and that's the biggest thing keeping me from telling her

Anyone got some advice?

If you have already gievn her your date of birth, and social security number and bank account numbers, then it's ok. Feel free to tell her the last thing on your need to know list. :rolleyes:

exactly, and what happens if you tell her you don't juice and then she finds your stash later on or better yet catches you pinning in the coolie area.

can u be so careful to never get caught? one thing i know is that alot of guys get lazy when it comes to gear. my friend used to leave shit on his kitchen counter.

I tell my gf that I take gh, for some reason girls (that I know, anyway) don't have a major issue with gh but hardcore anabolics freak them way the f out.

the only problems I have now is that she uses my gh and never replenishes it and she always tells me how great she f'n looks now. I get tired of hearing that shit after a long hard day of napping at my desk.

Big Q is a lucky man! How come all women can't be this way?!

My live-in girlfriend knows of my usage and she doesn’t give 2 fucks. Of course, I didn’t tell her until after a year of us dating, and I told her I had been on EVER since. Im a real nice laidback guy, almost never get angry, so once she understood that it doesn’t change MY personality, she didn’t care whatsoever. I have also shown her my blood work to show that I am not poisoning my body, and that made her feel better as well. She’s always interested when she sees me pinning and loves it when I morph. In my opinion, the same way you TRUST your source, you have to TRUST your girl. If you don’t TRUST your girl, you don’t tell her shit.

yeah the only advice you need is to NEVER tell her. tell her you have high estrogen levels and need adex, PERIOD.

honestly this is a no brainer b/c once you guys break up, you could lose your job as well, along w/ end up getting arrested for violation of controlled substance act. a pissed off woman, is a dangerous woman, so why give her any leverage on you. shes your g/f, you owe her NOTHING! too many guys lose their kids, job, get arrested over a pissed off chick looking for revenge.

this is all the advice you need.

honestly, id tell her you took her advice and stopped taking it because of health issues. if she doesnt believe you, end it. find someone else. chicks are a dime a dozen and you dont need that hassle. it isnt worth jail time dude. and never tell anyone from here on out.

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

I don't know why so many Bros have this need to tell people about their use.

The reason so many people get in trouble is because of their own big mouths.

You should have never let her see any oils and you can tell her the pills are anything.

I don't tell anyone. Not even the guys that I know in the gym that use and they know I use.

The only person that may have a hint that I use is my Mother and that's cause she has seen me blow up but never asked. She just give me that "I know what your doing" look and tells me I'm putting on weight :D

She can know when you put a ring on her finger. It's not worth the risk... girlfriends like to use shit against you. Plus, they hold it against you every time you have a fight, its roid rage. No reason. It's none of her business unless she's gonna be around in your old age. I considered this once but decided against it... if she's not the one, and the next isn't, and the next.... I don't need a bunch of scandalous women knowing how many laws I might be breaking.

not every woman is open minded like you... and not every woman is into sports like you... some women think it's dumb to workout 2 hours a day and have neat meals, drink protein shakes and ...

people in general think steroids are worse than other drugs like coke and ecstasy

I'll also add that you can explain to her why you didn't tell her in the future. If she's gonna marry you, you can present the legal issues, and that its simply one of your rules that you would only reveal this to "the one"

If she's not smart enough to grasp that you didn't want to tell any woman this until you were sure she would be your wife, she's simply not very smart and you should be seeking out a new GF. She has to understand the implications and risk to you. You don't just pipe off to any woman. She's the ONLY one youve ever told, that carries meaning dude.

It's not like ypure a secret coke addict in the closet snorting. You're fully functioning successful individual. I would attempt to educate her along the way. Rent a couple documentaries on performance enhancers.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws