over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when do steroids lose there effect

bbg420

Registered
I just blast and cruise, so test is ran always ,I like short esters, npp ,tren ace dbol, drol, when do you guys feel the results start to diminish from a certain steroid, my next blast id like to run test of course ,then add another steroid ,then when effects diminish drop that one, add another and so on, ive never ran gear this way, always just all at same time, but don't know if that gives best results, so when does a single short ester steroid lose its effectiveness in weeks, wonder if I would get better results like that ,instead of just running all at once for set weeks, even though I run short esters during blast, test e is always used, cause its always in my system blast or cruise ,just different doses of course

Last edited:
Usually the 8 week mark seems to be a good time to up doses or add new compounds, from what I've read and my own experiences as well...

Right now I'm on 300 test e eod, and come 8 weeks or so I'll add in 200 npp eod, then cruise for a couple months, and come spring do it again except winny will be the added compound, maybe a bit of npp to help the joints

So anyway, 8 weeks lol

That's gonna play off the half life's of each compound. Just find the half life of whatever your running and you can calculate out how long before it diminishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From personal experience, they never "lose effects" but there can be a point where your growth may plateau at the dose you are running, if that makes sense. So a beginner may get from 175 to 195 and put on some nice muscle at 500mg test per week. A experienced guy may have hit his growth limit at 500 and have to go up to 750 or 1g to start growing even more.

Some like to mix in other compounds once they hit a plateau which is another way to begin growing more

Its really interesting, is it the steroid that plateaus or my training program?

According to Mike Mentzer, our training program may be a bigger problem to continual gains. Try reading his HIT Training books and Big Beyond Belief pdf.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

You need a good cycle!!!

I just blast and cruise, so test is ran always ,I like short esters, npp ,tren ace dbol, drol, when do you guys feel the results start to diminish from a certain steroid, my next blast id like to run test of course ,then add another steroid ,then when effects diminish drop that one, add another and so on, ive never ran gear this way, always just all at same time, but don't know if that gives best results, so when does a single short ester steroid lose its effectiveness in weeks, wonder if I would get better results like that ,instead of just running all at once for set weeks, even though I run short esters during blast, test e is always used, cause its always in my system blast or cruise ,just different doses of course

Hey bro, if the quality of your steroids is good, maybe you need a more effective cycle!!! Cause you stack different steroids with test e may have different effects!!! So, what you need is just a better cycle just customizing your own body.
Bro, you u can tell me your body condition , might i can recommend a good cycle for you !!!

That's gonna play off the half life's of each compound. Just find the half life of whatever your running and you can calculate out how long before it diminishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I calculate total I desire a week and split eod .

Its really interesting, is it the steroid that plateaus or my training program?

According to Mike Mentzer, our training program may be a bigger problem to continual gains. Try reading his HIT Training books and Big Beyond Belief pdf.

Sometime I switch between low weight and high rep to low rep heavy weight . When I don't feel as sore the next day I'll swap the next go around .

Look at big beyond belief and HIT Training by Mentzer. Perhaps we train too much and don't recover enough. Dorian found success with these principals.

Sometime I switch between low weight and high rep to low rep heavy weight . When I don't feel as sore the next day I'll swap the next go around .

I dont need the sore feeling to know I had a good work out , I use the pump feeling haha .....but I do higher reps lowerish weight ......I havent maxed out on my lifts in over a year .....still witb that work out you will grow ....takin in mind your diet is in check.....Im too old for that heavy weights any more hahaha

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear