over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when do you eat fruit ?

TrenSweater

Registered
Having been reading alot on fruit consumption and the right time to eat it, turns out this is very interesting and brings up a lot of things i didn't know , so your supposed to eat fruit on an empty stomach and not with other foods , so i am wondering how do some of you incorporate fruit into your diet, to be honest , i have limited fruit because of the sugar , its just always pounded in your head stay away from sugar , I'm now seeing fruit is very beneficial, and i love fruit , so long as is done right those sugars are ok,,,, any input

i eat fruit at every meal and it is the my primary source of carbs. i pretty much eat it all day,every day.

ideally...??? all day

realistically....????......once or twice a day

once before training....once after
i believe fruit to be the most single important bodybuilding food
behind protien and fat

:cool:

People have this misconception that fruit is bad because of the sugar. It also has fiber which slows digestion down a bit. Believe it or not, Farah promotes eating fat with fruit to further slow down digestion which is what I like to do. I'll have my fruit with evoo or peanut butter. I eat it whole and put it in my shakes. Works out well for me when I bulk. I reduce fruit consumption however when I diet down.

I eat it with nearly every meal that has carbs , either fruit or yams.

Your body doesnt care where the carbs come from so lng as it can digest them ok

Having been reading alot on fruit consumption and the right time to eat it, turns out this is very interesting and brings up a lot of things i didn't know , so your supposed to eat fruit on an empty stomach and not with other foods , so i am wondering how do some of you incorporate fruit into your diet, to be honest , i have limited fruit because of the sugar , its just always pounded in your head stay away from sugar , I'm now seeing fruit is very beneficial, and i love fruit , so long as is done right those sugars are ok,,,, any input

tren sweater :: some advice bodybuiding foods are anythinig natural brotha im new to the coconut oil and grass fed beef era but dont scared of fruit ,, eat what you like i wouldnt advise fruit in a carb up and certain situations but its a great tool to aid digestion and obsorption

I usually cut them after 7PM but I try and get them every meal before that. So usually my first 5 meals I TRY and get some fruit. Apples, bananas, Berries.

Usually with breakfast either grapefruit, apple or blue berries

Pretty much never and honestly if you look at ALL the research there really isnt any health benefits to doing so either, same goes with veg.

Pretty much never and honestly if you look at ALL the research there really isnt any health benefits to doing so either, same goes with veg.

No health benefit eating fruit or veggies especially when they have fiber, nutrients, vitamins and minerals. I find that hard to believe since there is research that shows the opposite. Fruits and veggies also help me shit in the morning w/o screaming from constipation and fiber supps do not help me much in this dept. :eek: I'll continue eating my fruits and veggies thank you very much.

Last edited:
No health benefit eating fruit or veggies especially when they have fiber, nutrients, vitamins and minerals. I find that hard to believe since there is research that shows the opposite. Fruits and veggies also help me shit in the morning w/o screaming from constipation and fiber supps do not help me much in this dept. :eek: I'll continue eating my fruits and veggies thank you very much.

You can get all of that elsewhere, I'm not nutrient deficient in any area and i havent eaten and fruit or veg in years...

Why You Shouldn't Eat Five Portions of Fruit and Veg? - Part One

You can get all of that elsewhere, I'm not nutrient deficient in any area and i havent eaten and fruit or veg in years...

Why You Shouldn't Eat Five Portions of Fruit and Veg? - Part One

There are plenty of studies/articles on pubmed that prove otherwise my friend. Fruits and veggies which have anti-oxidants are also shown to help prevent cancer in some studies as well. Here's a pubmed link that is very simple, but you are more than welcome to find more specific studies on this subject.

Health benefits of fruits and vegetables. [Adv Nutr. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

I eat at least 3 servings a day.

Your blood shows you this?

What is a typical diet for you then. Just curious.

Yep like most of the above, fruit is my main carb source. Pretty much every meal except dinner includes fruit

I was reading that it's best on an empty stomach because your body uses different enzymes to break down fruit, and if you eat it with other foods it could sit in your stomach and actually rot in their, also if eaten alone you benefit from the nutrients way more, any thoughts on this

I was reading that it's best on an empty stomach because your body uses different enzymes to break down fruit, and if you eat it with other foods it could sit in your stomach and actually rot in their, also if eaten alone you benefit from the nutrients way more, any thoughts on this

Doesnt make any sense...our bodies are way smarter than this...by design..ie..survival.

Doesnt make any sense...our bodies are way smarter than this...by design..ie..survival.

Yes, when ever you hear something like this weather is the 30g protein in one sitting rule, whatever ask your self this. Does it make sense from an evolutionary point of view, this simple question cuts through a lot if bro science

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner