over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when do you eat fruit ?

Pretty much never and honestly if you look at ALL the research there really isnt any health benefits to doing so either, same goes with veg.

I certainly don't belive all this 5 a day fruit and veg our government pushes is required or even healthy. I don't eat veg other than backed beans, Red cabbage leaves and sweet potato as I fucking hate veg. Most veg if i can force it down plays havoc with my digestive system. I do believe you can get by just fine without fruit and veg. I will say in the last 5 years since I've been eating bananas I've never had a cold. I notice the guys at work who eat a lot if bananas are never of sick either. Scientific, hell no haha just throwing it out there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I love my canned pineapples .

You can get all of that elsewhere, I'm not nutrient deficient in any area and i havent eaten and fruit or veg in years...

Why You Shouldn't Eat Five Portions of Fruit and Veg? - Part One

There are so many other compounds in fruits/vegetables that have not even been discovered yet. I can promise you that.

We are barely scratching the surface of what all is in these foods. I think it would be completely arrogant of us to claim we can replicate the benefits of natural food by taking synthetic vitamins like A, B, C, D, E etc.

Yet here we are talking about the latest and greatest peptides that do this and that in the body.

I'd rather drink my pomegranate juice knowing I'm getting some Ellagic acid and probably 500 different beneficial constituents that we won't know about till I've reaped the benefits and died already.

I eat 2 or 3 bananas on each of my breaks at work with other food. I don't really eat any other fruits. I have found this to be a cheap carb source that I never get sick of. 3 times a day, 5 days a week for years now, no deviation.

Pomegranate juice is expensive isn't it?

I eat 3-4 small apples per day, plus 2 bananas post-w/o days.

I have raisins or bananas for about half my post w/o carbs. I'm low carb so fruit makes up about 50% of my carbs.

I need to eat fruit abit more. Currently have it about 2-3 times per day but this isn't enough. I love fruit more than anything. My main sources are... pineapple, grapefruits, blueberries, oranges, bananas and tomatoes.

I love produce. This is just for this week.

Kale, mustard greens, about 25lbs of apples, pineapple, red and yellow onions, pumpkins, beets, lemons, ginger. Yum.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Holy shit Pharm. Looks like you a mini farm on your kitchen counter, lol. :D

I eat a couple of pieces of fruit for every meal.
Just finished a delicious juicy pear.:cheeky-;m

Holy shit Pharm. Looks like you a mini farm on your kitchen counter, lol. :D

What can I say, lol. My wife and I love the farmer's market, lol.

It seems most of you eat fruit along with your meal , all my research shows that to not be good , but i thought eating a carb alone was also bad , so a little confused , also the high sugar in fruit would really mean the timing would be important , i want to eat more fruit as i have steered away because of the sugar but man j love fruit , just want to do it right

Eating anything sugary with fibre and protein will slow down the speed at which glucose enters the blood thus lowering the insulin response. Fruits higher in fibre or eaten with a meal such as oats and egg white would have this effect

It seems most of you eat fruit along with your meal , all my research shows that to not be good , but i thought eating a carb alone was also bad , so a little confused , also the high sugar in fruit would really mean the timing would be important , i want to eat more fruit as i have steered away because of the sugar but man j love fruit , just want to do it right

I eat it with meals, I eat it alone, I eat it at night, I eat it in the morning and throughout the day. I feel like you are overthinking it a bit. Pick some fruits that you like eating and find a time during the day when it's convenient to eat them.

I just juiced a beet and an apple, then ate an apple with my fish tonight and it's 8pm where I am.

Some fruits definitely have more benefits over others , what are some of the best most beneficial fruits

Some fruits definitely have more benefits over others , what are some of the best most beneficial fruits

Pineapple, blueberries, apples, kiwi, bananas are some good basic ones.

Fruit has fiber which slows down digestion. If you want to further slow it down, eat fat with it. Apple+pb=Mmmmmmmmmm..........

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws